• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Possibly an outsider to the five great tribes of the valley. That's where Aleph's clan is located, a little ways off of Westshire. Each clan runs their own thing, but they do have an alliance in which Valjornir is the head of as the most powerful clan. There is some lore being built around Aleph's clan.
This one's gonna be... an odd duckling. they're gonna have a secret and their character sheet (NPC) is gonna have a few hints as to what they might be. But they're definitely an Elder Dragonslayer.

I'm also revealing the name of the Fourth Nation in this world... so look out for that :D

If you can guess what she is then, I'll give you major props. I tried to hide her secret as best as I could without being too secretive.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf Oh btw, if you want an interaction with the dragonslayer (or SharkBark SharkBark for that matter) let me know. She's gonna be available at least for a while. I have plans for her later on concerning a certain Elder Dragon.

I've never played Skyrim, so I gotta ask. Why is that player so strong 😂

Sliced tf outta those enemies in two or less hits.
Not my character is strong, just the weapon i'm using is kinda OP for the early levels lol

Imagine making an archer with THIS kind of power in their bow.

the power to say, 'hey, let's have MORE SUN!' and just amplify the sun's magnitude or saying, 'you know what? I hate the sun. let's block it out for a while, yeah?

Oh, is that you playing?
And yessir, it is.

Imagine making an archer with THIS kind of power in their bow.

Sounds like something you'd do ngl. I'd be scared to have one of my characters around that archer.
the power to say, 'hey, let's have MORE SUN!' and just amplify the sun's magnitude or saying, 'you know what? I hate the sun. let's block it out for a while, yeah?

And yessir, it is.
Didn't know you made content, impressive 👏

Sounds like something you'd do ngl. I'd be scared to have one of my characters around that archer.
I would but I'm not going to. That's the literal power of a God. It would NOT be a player character with that ability. The Bow itself (In the game lore) comes from the Snow Elven God known as Auri-El (or Auriel, however you wanna pronounce it) who is the God of the Sun and shit. That's his weapon with the power to control the sun basically.

Didn't know you made content, impressive 👏
And I don't, I've just been recording clips here and there (I have an hour and half of AC: Valhalla recorded that I might edit down and show yall lkater lol). There have been some funny stuff that happens in my game every now and again lol

I would but I'm not going to. That's the literal power of a God. It would NOT be a player character with that ability. The Bow itself (In the game lore) comes from the Snow Elven God known as Auri-El (or Auriel, however you wanna pronounce it) who is the God of the Sun and shit. That's his weapon with the power to control the sun basically.
Actually, wait... That kinda fits Lukia's mythos though xD

True, bro is already OP, him with that sun ability? Stay away from Rai please.
No promises. Really though, the Gods themselves (with the exception of Serena and maybe V) wont really show themselves. Lukia MIGHT soon and one of the endings has ALL of the Gods residing within the mortal plane of existance.

Car has a flat. Yay.

Big ol metal scrap piece sticking in the tire.

Gotta apologize rral quick for not posting yesterday. Told myself I was going to and then got carried away with something. Gonna post when I get back today.
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

"I just remember... the glory days...

Spider-man... Spider-man... paraplegic Spider-man. Can he stand? No, he can't. He's paralyzed from the waist down. Look ouuuuuuuut, he can't feel his legs..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back