π‹πžπšπ«π§π’π§π  π†π«πžπžπ€ [Temporary OOC]

heya! not sure if this needs a question in and of itself, but are gods gender-locked? is a twist possible or are the characters simply modern versions of greek gods?

Just a couple things I'm noticing that I figured I'd address now to be completely transparent!

argotNaut argotNaut I see you had Peter Steele down for Boreas. A quick Google search brings up that he passed away in 2010? I'm not personally comfortable with the deceased as face claims, and he also doesn't appear age appropriate for a university-age RP? I didn't want to awkwardly bring this up later, so I'm so sorry in advance 😭

cherry bomb . cherry bomb . MY MAJOR APOLOGIES I'm not sure if you saw the third tab of my placeholder, but I actually had plans to use Victoria Justice after my first two characters are done πŸ₯² While the limit right now is two, there will more than likely be an increase, hence the "future claims." And I am insane, so she is a character that will be made. I'm so sorry for any confusion!

OH SHOOT SORRY! i had read it but skimmed over it and i guess i didn’t realize! my apologies i’ll switch it hehe

clearly you do as well! but i switched my fc to camila morrone!

argotNaut argotNaut I see you had Peter Steele down for Boreas. A quick Google search brings up that he passed away in 2010? I'm not personally comfortable with the deceased as face claims, and he also doesn't appear age appropriate for a university-age RP? I didn't want to awkwardly bring this up later, so I'm so sorry in advance 😭

oof, that's on me for not asking whether i could use a deceased fc. pardon for any and all confusion, i'll make sure to change it once i find someone suitable!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork hey there,just a couple of questions out of curiosity. For this RP are you expecting everyone to come with a live-action FC or is say...a text paragraph describing the character's appearance okay? Did the gods (re)incarnate as the children of mortal parents or did they just...show up somehow? And do you intend for there to be an inciting incident that the characters have to deal with right off the bat or are you planning on just letting it flow for now?

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork hey there,just a couple of questions out of curiosity. For this RP are you expecting everyone to come with a live-action FC or is say...a text paragraph describing the character's appearance okay? Did the gods (re)incarnate as the children of mortal parents or did they just...show up somehow? And do you intend for there to be an inciting incident that the characters have to deal with right off the bat or are you planning on just letting it flow for now?

Hi there! If you want more detailed information, the interest check is linked in the "Other" link at the top of this page. But to answer your questions:
1. Realistic face claims are required!
2. They were born like mortals are; since the Titans came first, very often the gods' parents were the Titans. We're tangentially following the myths in terms of that. There's no reincarnation involved.
3. Considering this is technology a college RP, this will mostly be slice of life, so I guess just going with the flow. No Titanomachy here!

I hope this helps!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Hello! I was thinking of applying as Hestia, but I just wanted to check if it was okay if one of her abilities was fire manipulation since she the Goddess of the Hearth?

Aside from the GMs God claims, we can apply for any god right? I had a couple in mind.

Grimm Grimm Hey there! In this roleplay, we're actually playing the gods and goddesses themselves, not their children! I'm sorry if that wasn't clear in the description!
No problem and thank you for bringing it to my attention! i actually did miss that little little tid bit but i dont mind! My fc’s and goddesses will still stand as is! 😊

Sweet! It is 1 per God right, now siblings to be the same God. Or is it possible that two siblings can be different godsβ€” just curious, sorry for all the questions.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking?

If you're asking about children of the gods, we're actually doing the gods themselves in this.

No, not the children. As a God, them having a sibling. Does that make sense, would they be godly too?

Ohhh, I see. Theoretically, most of the gods were probably born to other immortal beings, or they could very well be born to an immortal and a mortal. That means in terms of siblings, they could be mortals OR they could be gods.

That was really long, I hope that made sense.

If it didn't, let me try this: it depends! [For example, I'm doing Iris and she has the Harpies and another goddess as sisters. But if I did Dionysus, he would theoretically have mortal siblings because he was born to a mortal.]

It seems those I had been interested in are taken up at this time so I will not be applying at this time, cheers! ❀

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , i've only now noticed that you have picked zeus. given that he is the father of hermes in the myths, can i treat them as non-related?

Yup! The idea is that unless they're the really big siblings (like Zeus and Poseidon and Hades) everyone is non-related :)) (especially since this Zeus has 0 children right now lol)

If you need more information, there are notes at the top of the CS page that cover it, too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back