• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *leaps off of oven in a green body suit* I'm Gay! [OPEN]

OY0VpE.gif

Sup Folks.

I normally make these gorgeous and long and pain-stakingly formatted. But after 10 back to back episodes of anime, and it being midnight, I can't give you my usual (semi) sane self. So here's what I'm throwing out on my first hour of being on this site.

About Your Host

- 20 y/o
- Would prefer 16 + RP partners else I'll feel like I'm corrupting the youth just by saying 'hello'
- Looking for that MxM good good hot mess
- I write long responses typically, though I can do 1 paragraph minimum if that suits you. One liners? NAH
- I write A LOT. I spent 99% of my time writing fanfic so this is me escaping that addiction for another writing one.
- GMT timezone wise
- Poofing is fine ya gotta poof ya gotta poof
- i am a dweeb who will dweeb at u so be warned
- no text talk in RPs unless literal texting occuring. However in pms? chat however u want. DROWN ME IN EMOJIs if you must. We chill here.

Me Cravings

If you have any plots/other ideas let me know, this is just what my 12:30 am brain can hurl up on demand.

bold = character I want to play but hey I can be persuaded I'm a reasonable kinda guy
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Urban Fantasy, Comedy, Dark, Dystopia, Apocalypse, Surreal, Some Historical, Mythology
- demon x demon hunter
- above world god x underworld god
- god x demon
- prince x personal knight
- farm boy x big city boy
- Tech Genius x Cop
- Dead Murder Victim x Investigating Cop
- Alien x Scientist
- mecha
- superheroes
- siblings
- Witch x Familiar
- Prince x Familiar Bodyguard
- Prince x Assassin
- superhero sidekick x super villain/super villain's side kick
- magical boy x demon
- band members
- fake dating boys who whoops fall in love
- gay roommate x 'straight' roommate
- model x punk
- demon hunter partners (think Supernatural except I haven't watched it so the concept without the winchesters)
- College Students with WEREWOLVES or VAMPIRES (Teen Wolf -esque, or Carmilla -esque for reference)
- SPAAAAACE
- Android 'servant' or soldier x Scientist / Human Soldier / Fleet Commander
- Political Prisoner x Master - Fantasy (i.e. with fae or vampires or something similar) or Sci-fi
- Zombie Apocalypse Survivors on a roadtrip 8)

Fandoms

N.B. I'm less inclined towards these unless you have a particular plot you want to play, but hey, I'm open-minded. Assume they're all for OC x OC. Any Canon Characters I'm willing to play, I will list beside the fandom. I only RP them with other Canon Characters (although again, MAYBE you can persuade me otherwise)

A Court of Thorns and Roses (Pretty much anyone)
Star Wars (Kylo/Hux)
X Men
MCU (Loki, Bucky)
Inception (Eames/Arthur)
Pacific Rim
Black Closet
Ladykiller in A Bind
Crimson Peak (Thomas/Lucille)

Anyhoo, I'll edit this when sleep has happened. But for now, cya round fam.

tumblr_om5buzkDup1qcgip9o1_400.gif

Last edited:
waynes-world-excellent.gif

Someone on my level of dank memery.
HMU with a PM B

200.gif

Uh oh. I've set up some kind of expectation for the quality of my person

just fyi, as with all applied to me, I shall fail it. still, I'll make sure to grovel in awe at your dankhood, so hopefully that's an acceptable substitute.

Since i think with this I've hit 10 posts, I shall HUP (...) u.

I just died after opening this. Didn't expect the gif.
Of course you know I'm already interested, as for pairings, we can discuss further once we can message each other. I'm interested in pretty much everything you've mentioned.
First one to ten posts wins~

-Anx
:P

I just died after opening this. Didn't expect the gif.
Of course you know I'm already interested, as for pairings, we can discuss further once we can message each other. I'm interested in pretty much everything you've mentioned.
First one to ten posts wins~

-Anx
:P

mwuhahahaha, I've just hit it, I'm just waiting for it to kick in *twiddles thumbs*

Sorry to hand your ass to you so soon and all ;) I'm hoping the shocking use of gifs made up for it.

Come on RPN, give me access to the good memery.

200.gif

Uh oh. I've set up some kind of expectation for the quality of my person

just fyi, as with all applied to me, I shall fail it. still, I'll make sure to grovel in awe at your dankhood, so hopefully that's an acceptable substitute.

Since i think with this I've hit 10 posts, I shall HUP (...) u.
its-happening.gif

Cool beans friend. I'll HYU with a PM so we can discuss and start our d a n k adventure.

mwuhahahaha, I've just hit it, I'm just waiting for it to kick in *twiddles thumbs*

Sorry to hand your ass to you so soon and all ;) I'm hoping the shocking use of gifs made up for it.

Come on RPN, give me access to the good memery.

Daaaamn. Didn't expect for you to beat me so suddenly. Before I even posted. How sad.
I didn't even stand a chance.
:closedeyescryingfrown:

It did though. It was worth it.

Greetings and salutations! Double points if you got the ref.
I am very interested in a witch x familiar rp. I think it could be quite fun. ^^ PM me if you're still looking for a partner. c:

oh man. i'm sweating. all of these look so good
but uhhhhh if ur still looking i'd love to do superhero's sidekick x supervillain / supervillain's sidekick, demon hunters, or alien x scientist ??????

oh man. i'm sweating. all of these look so good
but uhhhhh if ur still looking i'd love to do superhero's sidekick x supervillain / supervillain's sidekick, demon hunters, or alien x scientist ??????

*hands you a mop? or a towel*

Oooh, how about the superhero's sidekick x supervillian?

These look really good, Im most interested in god x demon, prince x personal knight, prince x assassin, magical boy x demon, or college with wolves and vamps. I have some ideas with most of them, so pm me if you're still looking for someone! (I haven't hit ten posts yet, so I can't pm you. ^-^;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back