• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends cc x cc

Hello I’m legs, but feel free to call me Q! Thanks to a very lovely friend I’ve gotten back into League of Legends lore and goodness am I in deep LMAO

Alright here’s some more about me to let you know what to expect from me in an rp setting

- Novella-style writing if given enough motivation and product to work with. Though on a more reasonable level I write 300-500 per character, usually more, but let’s have it on the lower end for now.

- At least once a week replies unless otherwise stated for RP content while OOC content should have replies every day with fun fanart and headcanons about our characters

- No real triggers, I mean yes I do have some that are probably escaping me. But I truly don’t have any thing that bothers me due to AHEM *rainbow* TRAUMA!

- I have Mental health issues, a job, and am possibly moving. So I’m going to be hella busy as time drags on, so patience is a virtue! Though if you need someone to talk to I’m always there to help <3

- Amazing grasp on grammar and storytelling. Have been doing this since I was 11 years old, if not when I was 10 so I’m VERY into all of this and have had years of practice.

-Willing to give a writing example!

Here’s what I’m looking for in my partner.

- Accepting of poly ships.

- OVER 18!!! I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE RPING WITH MINORS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS.

- Minimum of 300 words. This is so things can keep moving. I’m fine with every now and then we both do maybe 150 per character, but I really want something that has depth and gives me something to work with.

Now here’s what I’m seeking!

I’m a Diana main who absolutely adores her, but totally hates the Diana x Leona ship, I can see them having maybe been past lovers, but now due to their current roles I just feel like it’s a forced ship? Just kinda makes me feel off. Anyways my friend has turned me onto a VERY weird ship LMAO I have content for it that I’ve sort of written to flesh out both Diana and the other character, but here I go!

I’m looking for someone to play Heartsteel Yone preferably while I play Thresh and Diana, Thresh is an ASMR/Commentary creator while Diana is a Vtuber who does a mix of things, but primarily streams horror games. I do have plots for this setting that can be worked out via pm’s, I’d also be willing to have Sett/Aphelios as a side thing going on too! It’d be cute to see the groups reactions to Yone getting into a romantic relationship with Thresh and Diana.

I do also have a plot for Spirit Blossom Yone x Lunar Diana x Spirit Blossom Thresh that can be played as well!

If unable to play Yone, but wanting to rp with me, feel free to reach out with a character you’d want to ship with Diana and I’ll see if I can get into the ship!

I guess I can try if we do it in Discord. I like League of Legends characters too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back