• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Le Cirque Arcanes [ooc]

Main
Here

• H
    orror

directed by ghostlynarcissus ghostlynarcissus

magic, circus acts, manipulation, gore, illusions, suspense, mind games, runaways, trust no one, morally grey characters, , betrayal, thriller, violence, no escape, occult, witchcraft, etc

welcome to the show.

Le Cirque Arcanes.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Just a reminder, CS's for newly made or adjusted cards will need to be done by Friday! That is also when our first post will be up.

Shoot me a message if something has come up and you need a little more time. <3.

Just a reminder, CS's for newly made or adjusted cards will need to be done by Friday! That is also when our first post will be up.

Shoot me a message if something has come up and you need a little more time. <3.
Is there a specific time when the post will come up and will it be turn based? I'm in a different time zone now so it would be helpful to know a general window. If there isn't one that's fine too. I'm just excited haha

It'll be turn based, but within a reasonable amount of days in between posting. It will be done in smaller groups so a big amount of people aren't waiting on someone, but that it also won't go incredibly quick.

Just a reminder, CS's for newly made or adjusted cards will need to be done by the end of today if you are still interested. Post is postponed for tomorrow.

Almost done with mine.

I need to change the history but I added my skill as Mentalism, and will add my relationship to Lenora. Sorry, this week was a bit weird.

I just realized that "Korean Criminal Profiler who becomes a faux Shaman" is literally the premise of a Korean show I watched a few years ago.

Completely unintentional lol.

Reminder to all who haven't posted, please try and get your first posts up by Sunday. I'll be posting prompts for those who have by then to continue the events. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back