• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lazy Search

Strawberry Ink

Positively Primeval
Hello everyone! As you might have guessed I'm bored and itching to write. Any takers? Check the details below and let's see if we're a match!

About Me and What I'm Looking For:
  • I'm an old hag (27) and prefer to rp with people over the age of 18. Sorry, kiddos!
  • As an adult, I live a busy adult life and won't always have the time to respond on a daily basis. That said, I will always try to reply a MINIMUM of once a week. Go ahead and contact me if the wait ever goes beyond that.
  • I consider myself a flexible writer. I will always try to mirror what I'm given. All I ask is that you give me enough to work with and no one-liners. I will lose steam fast if I have nothing to respond to.
  • I'm interested in mxf and mxm pairings, and I'm capable of playing whatever role. I'm also perfectly willing to double. I'd love it if you were the same!
  • I like to chat ooc! Talk to me about our ocs, your favorite things or whatever you like! I'm also cool if you want to keep it strictly business.
  • No limits; tell me if you have some! I'm fine with everything from dark themes and violence to sugar and fluff. Just keep things tasteful, please and communicate your intentions before hand if it's something major like oc dying or something...
  • I need someone who is as interested in the development of the story as I am. Please be willing to contribute to brainstorming! Give me your feedback and ideas, throw in plot twists-- don't be afraid to rock the boat.
  • Let me know if you're too busy to continue or no longer interested in the roleplay. I won't harass you about it, I promise.
  • I'm available to rp over PMs or Discord.
  • I don't normally do character sheets but will provide them if asked! My fc preferences usually lean towards illustrated pictures but I can dig up a rl one instead.

Pairings:
You're welcome to suggest others!

Craving: *

Supernatural (gods, mermaids, faeries, vampires, etc.) x Human*
Bully x Bullied*
Royalty x Commoner/Guard
Bad Boy x Good Boy
Government Experiment x Average Joe
Coworker x Coworker/Customer
Fairytale with a Twist
Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer x Team Rocket
Superhero x Supervillain
Superhero/Supervillain x Civilian
Prisoner x Prisoner*
Gang Leader/Gang Member x (Rival) Gang Leader/Gang Member*
Android x Human
Neighbor x Neighbor​

Hiya! For the supernatural one, Ghost x Human would be fun if you're open to it! *squeal* Royal x Commoner/Guard is a craving of mine as well c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back