• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Lazarus

Do you think that you're interested in joining?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes x 2

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this is insanely well thought out... Do you think I could have a character that is one of the few people not affected by RE-gen?
Most people will be affected by it, but there will still be plenty of people who were wary enough (or perfectly healthy so they never needed it) to not take RE-gen. So yes~ ^^

No, the only people that don't have side-effects of RE-gen are those that only take it for a very limited time. They'll have symptoms but extremely mild ones, then have a slim chance of completely recovering.

Sha Sha , I'm sorry, I don't know why, but I'm just now seeing that you posted a CS! I really like that your character has a dark and prejudiced side. It makes him feel real. (Not that being prejudiced is good... you know what I mean!)

E50M E50M BlightGiver BlightGiver Sha Sha Thank you for your patience everyone. I'd like at least 2 more people to join before I open up the CS and get the actual roleplay rolling. Let me know if that's too many or if you'd like even more people to join!

I'm sold, even without the fancy presentation. One question about RE-gen and side effects. Is the mild effect full on insanity, or is it possible for people who took smaller doses to just show some symptoms? Same with the physical effects, are the transformations a full process or is it possible for there to be things like dis-figuration or tumors?

I'm sold, even without the fancy presentation. One question about RE-gen and side effects. Is the mild effect full on insanity, or is it possible for people who took smaller doses to just show some symptoms? Same with the physical effects, are the transformations a full process or is it possible for there to be things like dis-figuration or tumors?
Thank you ^^ It is possible. If it's in smaller doses they can experience migraines to temporary psychosis. The duration and severity of the effects usually go hand-in-hand with how long the drug had been taken. I hope that makes sense...

Thank you ^^ It is possible. If it's in smaller doses they can experience migraines to temporary psychosis. The duration and severity of the effects usually go hand-in-hand with how long the drug had been taken. I hope that makes sense...

So if they stop taking RE-gen they will stop experiencing the minor side effects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back