• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‹π€π™π€π‘𝐔𝐒 π‚πˆπ“π˜ ; π‘œπ‘œπ‘.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

birth of venus

𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜©π˜°π˜Άπ˜΄π˜¦οΉ—
Roleplay Type(s)
e8c9108e9717d2d7aa9fe1fd547498bf.jpg

LAZARUS CITY.
ooc chatter.

feel free to ask me, PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. , and erzulie erzulie any questions you have!
deadline: sunday, sept. 19th.

CHARACTER SHEETS. | LORE THREAD. | INTEREST CHECK.

82a78e4f88b294373bb9638c84d96c0c.png

hi! super excited! i had a rough idea for a character that i would like to run by y'all and make sure it'd be okay since it would be in that etc. catagory of species.
basically my trese x broadchurch lovechild, in which a hardboiled, bitter detective takes on murder cases in the wake of the surge of gang related crime while dealing with corruption and tampered evidence/witness stories. onto the part where i'm the most apprehensive about: he's a unicorn. ahh unicorns, immortal beacons of innocence and purity, incredibly rare, their various body parts to be prized, collected, consumed, or sold, thusly making the human disguise (despite humanity tainting them) a necessary evil. ergo you have this detective pulling a sneaky pretending to be human, settled into his life of trying to bring about justice. i'd imagine him having no powers, or maybe some sort of healing capacity if in horsey form, but having a comforting aura to fae, innocence/genuinely good people?

82a78e4f88b294373bb9638c84d96c0c.png

hi! super excited! i had a rough idea for a character that i would like to run by y'all and make sure it'd be okay since it would be in that etc. catagory of species.
basically my trese x broadchurch lovechild, in which a hardboiled, bitter detective takes on murder cases in the wake of the surge of gang related crime while dealing with corruption and tampered evidence/witness stories. onto the part where i'm the most apprehensive about: he's a unicorn. ahh unicorns, immortal beacons of innocence and purity, incredibly rare, their various body parts to be prized, collected, consumed, or sold, thusly making the human disguise (despite humanity tainting them) a necessary evil. ergo you have this detective pulling a sneaky pretending to be human, settled into his life of trying to bring about justice. i'd imagine him having no powers, or maybe some sort of healing capacity if in horsey form, but having a comforting aura to fae, innocence/genuinely good people?
heyo! this is a really interesting idea, i'm definitely digging the concept. however yeah my co-gms and i are iffy on the unicorn part. honestly we never even discussed the ideas of unicorns existing in this verse, and from what i remember in their own stories they rarely show themselves to humans. i'd maybe rehash that detail to a species similar in theme, maybe an angel hidden in plain sight as a detective? sorry !!

heyo! this is a really interesting idea, i'm definitely digging the concept. however yeah my co-gms and i are iffy on the unicorn part. honestly we never even discussed the ideas of unicorns existing in this verse, and from what i remember in their own stories they rarely show themselves to humans. i'd maybe rehash that detail to a species similar in theme, maybe an angel hidden in plain sight as a detective? sorry !!
no, no, i definitely understand! i'm glad i asked first, and i think i can make angel work!

edit: on the angel note, would i follow structure/lore similar to that of a demon?

no, no, i definitely understand! i'm glad i asked first, and i think i can make angel work!

edit: on the angel note, would i follow structure/lore similar to that of a demon?
sounds good! i'm excited to see your cs ^-^
& yes! we haven't really detailed lore about angels since they're meant to be a major rarity in the city, so you can go ham w whatever idea you've got and follow the lore structure for demons. of course feel free to ask any more questions or clear anything by us first if you're not sure about something !

hey guys! super excited to be here! i also do be stalking that cs thread

this is from a couple hours ago but-
unknown.png

am on the floor Screaming i have never seen this many viewers before

Hello I AM HERE! and I have posted Fallon!

hey guys! super excited to be here! i also do be stalking that cs thread

this is from a couple hours ago but-
unknown.png

am on the floor Screaming i have never seen this many viewers before
Same I’m so excited and slightly nervous 😭

Is there a possible way for Fallon to have a ~positive~ connection to the Sisters of Night coven? Her family's coven is pretty powerful, but not known to be particularly liked. I think Fallon would have made a name for herself by being a protΓ©gΓ© (especially at cursing; maybe someone there might have wanted to teach her instead of her family doing so? Fallon herself was extremely against being taught by her family but kinda went with it after accidentally hurting someone she would never want to.) and by being a fucking terrifying blackmailer. Maybe they could be trying to recruit her, now or later? (Obviously if she gets accepted hajkhfgjkhdgj let me know if I'm overstepping.)

Is there a possible way for Fallon to have a ~positive~ connection to the Sisters of Night coven? Her family's coven is pretty powerful, but not known to be particularly liked. I think Fallon would have made a name for herself by being a protΓ©gΓ© (especially at cursing; maybe someone there might have wanted to teach her instead of her family doing so? Fallon herself was extremely against being taught by her family but kinda went with it after accidentally hurting someone she would never want to.) and by being a fucking terrifying blackmailer. Maybe they could be trying to recruit her, now or later? (Obviously if she gets accepted hajkhfgjkhdgj let me know if I'm overstepping.)
Should she be accepted she could be affiliated with the Sisters of Night. Though they’re iffy about letting outsiders within their coven, especially if her family has a bad reputation or happen to be a rival. So rather than a member they’d only have use for her as a blackmailer.

Should she be accepted she could be affiliated with the Sisters of Night. Though they’re iffy about letting outsiders within their coven, especially if her family has a bad reputation or happen to be a rival. So rather than a member they’d only have use for her as a blackmailer.
Hot! Thank you so much! If she's accepted, I wouldn't mind her being used as a blackmailer >:) now i have to figure out how to blackmail people... npcs are great, but players are a whole new thingβ€”

PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. what’s the likelihood of accardi dating a band member back in the 90s and accidentally turning her?? this is obviously a v rough idea i’m just throwing around right now so it’s totally fine if it doesn’t work with what you already have planned for him

PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. what’s the likelihood of accardi dating a band member back in the 90s and accidentally turning her?? this is obviously a v rough idea i’m just throwing around right now so it’s totally fine if it doesn’t work with what you already have planned for him

i’m at work right now so i’m mainly just lurking but i’ll get back to you on that as soon as i can!

eeeeeee i am delighted seeing placeholders and characters already!!
i'll get a wip up for the ambroses soon. ik i have very basic placeholders up but if anyone wants to plot, feel free to ask me!
also, a small reminder: feel free to plot some pre-established relationships or background points, but do remember that this is application based (not first come first served), unfortunately some characters might not make the cut :c

currently writing up another, unless y'all would rather us wait to get accepted before throwing out our other character!

i'm a bit late! but dELILAH MY BELOVED-
i adore her. i am staring so hard rn. she's so gorgeous and for WHAT hnfnfgnfgg

also! completely unrelated, but i was wondering about the type of fae that this rp would have? is it meant as the fairy definition (i.e. funky little people with the bug wings) or as in the immortal trickster definition (i.e. those pretty mfs that chill in the woods and steal names)? or possibly both? πŸ‘€

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHELLO DELILAH MAY I INTEREST YOU IN πŸ’SOME MARRIAGE

i'm a bit late! but dELILAH MY BELOVED-
i adore her. i am staring so hard rn. she's so gorgeous and for WHAT hnfnfgnfgg

also! completely unrelated, but i was wondering about the type of fae that this rp would have? is it meant as the fairy definition (i.e. funky little people with the bug wings) or as in the immortal trickster definition (i.e. those pretty mfs that chill in the woods and steal names)? or possibly both? πŸ‘€
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHELLO DELILAH MAY I INTEREST YOU IN πŸ’SOME MARRIAGE
Please don’t let her looks fool you, she’s a menace I swear 😭.

And as for the fae, both of the descriptions would fit into this setting! You can have anything ranging from Dryads to Pixies.

I THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY SHE'S A WIFE??? I FEEL,,, WITH MY GUT,,, YOU MEANT WIFE.

but yeah i hope to send Fallon her way... for what? I don't know yet! it's late and brain isn't working as it normally does. However, i feel like Delilah is someone Fallon would invite to do arson with...

AND NOT ME REALIZING THAT I CAN LITERALLY GIVE FALLON HER OWN ABILITIES (WITHIN REASON) GONNA SERVE UP HER ORIGINAL BULLSHIT

And as for the fae, both of the descriptions would fit into this setting! You can have anything ranging from Dryads to Pixies.
that will not stop me. i make grabby hands.
*slaps roof of me* this bad boy can fit so much gay in it

and ofc, sounds good! heehoo i am sprinting to make up my lady

if all this pining were in universe you just know rome would tease her about it hehe

Hey guys! Is there any abilities for the witches you'd like to see or broadcast? Not to use, if they belong to you, but just as an example? Because I don't want to drift into territory where a witch isn't supposed to be with Fallon! Right now I only have like 2 for her.

Please don’t encourage her, chaos is her bread and butter. Tbh she’s probably already committed arson a few times, lmaoo. And as for powers, you can find them in the lore thread! There are certain specialities that a witch can have. But if you want something that we haven’t mention just ask! Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith

The hands, I can’t promise that they won’t get smacked like an unruly child. She don’t like people 😭. I can’t wait to see your character, I’m sitting here stalking that cs page- Mire Mire

Rome just wants to get hexed huh? It’s okay, Delilah might pretend that he’s the bane of her existence but I adore him. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back