What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ð‹ð€ð™ð€ð‘𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛.

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Magical
  6. Mystery
  7. Realistic
  8. Romance
  9. Supernatural

birth of venus

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝗂 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋.

• IN THE MIDST OF A WAR,
    DRAG YOUR CITIES TO THE SEA.

WELCOME TO LAZARUS CITY.

HOME OF THE STRANGE & UNUSUAL.

coded by weldherwings.
click the title.

Last edited:

final girl

❝ - ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs. ❞
it's fuckin' spooky season bitches!!

le reveur

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘’𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧
Come get yo juice!! 🗣🗣

Nemesis;x

Sardonic Writer
The spooky season is upon to bring a wonderful rp and I will be eagerly awaiting the application process.

Last edited:

birth of venus

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝗂 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋.
Is there an oc thread where I can ask questions?
if we get enough interest, we'll post the cs and ooc threads! feel free to ask us questions here for now c: (also i accidentally linked the old cs and ooc threads when i posted this thread so pls disregard those oops)

AncientBird

Reptile with wings and plumes.
Interested! But how strange can a character's species be? Is something like sapient, talking animal allowed?

final girl

Interested! But how strange can a character's species be? Is something like sapient, talking animal allowed?

humanoids only, unfortunately!

Lady Seer

𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
Hey! I'm also very interested!
Are we allowed to have uncoded cs? I'm new to RPN and, while I am literate (writing upwards of 5+ paragraphs sometimes), code seems rather complicated to me.

final girl

Hey! I'm also very interested!
Are we allowed to have uncoded cs? I'm new to RPN and, while I am literate (writing upwards of 5+ paragraphs sometimes), code seems rather complicated to me.

content matters more than code. you’re free to apply however you want!

Lady Seer

𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
Another question! How many characters are we allowed max? I was thinking I'd make one or two

birth of venus

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝗂 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋.
adding onto this! humanoid characters only, but if you have a witch character with a talking familiar for example then that's free game. but main characters must be human adjacent. thx!

birth of venus

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝗂 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋.
Another question! How many characters are we allowed max? I was thinking I'd make one or two
we'll be having a two character limit when the rp starts! after acceptance then we'll see about more. c:

powerline

rootin’, tootin’ and boot scootin’
interested! will this be focused primarily on gangs + crime? would there be room for, say, a detective?

birth of venus

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝗂 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋.
interested! will this be focused primarily on gangs + crime? would there be room for, say, a detective?
yes this will have a huge focus on crime and the gangs, as the main starting plot will be the breakout of a gang war after the peculiar deaths of different species. plenty of room for a detective!

Celestial Speck

I'm not a bad guy, I swear!
Putting my interest here. Would a species that takes the form of an umbrella but disguises as a human, Kasa-Obake style, be okay?

Oh this seems very neat! Super interested. Out of curiosity could I potentially apply with a character that's a human-harpy hybrid, assuming that would fall into the miscellaneous section of species?

Lady Seer

𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
Also what is the average age that you think will be allowed? I'm thinking of bringing in a character that's between 18-21. And, on top of that, is there a college? I'd assume, since humans that leave get their memory wiped and whole ass people live there, but I just wanna make sure! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread