• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Law and Order: Alpha Complex

Blackadder

Inquisitor Ordo Hereticus
In Friend Computer's justice system there are two separate, and most certainly unequal groups: the Troubleshooters, who investigate and eliminate Commie Mutant Traitors, and Internal Security, which does the same, plus surveillance of Alpha Complex, on the lookout for for their unhappy unhygenic evil ways - with more survival, equipment and benefits.

These are their stories.

If you dare to play, I offer to run Paranoia: Troubleshooters or Paranoia: Internal Security! I'm sure everything will be fine...

6 players ideally.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not first come, first serve. I'm giving time for would be players to line up before I determine which are loyal citizens worthy of play.

I just upgraded my ideal number to 6, because Friend Computer expects a well oiled Troubleshooter team to have every MBD filled, and you'll be killing each other off, so less work for me.

Well, given the lack of response so far, I'll give it the weekend and then start the roleplay.

Ixacise said:
what edition?
As I said, Paranoia: Troubleshooters.

Which yes, by the way, I'm just going to RED-Clearance on this one, citizens. So many more times to say you're not cleared for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back