• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LATIBULE

ataraxia

lover

icr
ooc
etc
cs

LATIBULE

PLOT

Craneria was once a dimension of prosperity and beauty. Filled with crystals and other stones as far as the eyes could see. What it lacked in green it made up for in opalescence. There was peace amongst the land, separated into beautiful provinces, ruled by a royal court. There was no such thing as war, and there had not been in nearly four monarchs' time.

Until the Esnichian army invaded. Esnichi was a poor dimension, and craved the wealth found in Craneria. The battle waged bloodily. There was never a need for an escape plan until then; and it may have been too late.

It was decided that the princes and princesses - along with one civilian companion each - would slip through the dimensional gateway to the dimension with the planet known as Earth. There they would meet up with a contact who would settle them into their new lives and help them adjust to this new realm.

It wouldn't be that simple of course. The Cranerians are beings who have powers derived from the gems they carried with them. Their life force remained in those gems, without them they would cease to live. It was known they would have to conceal their abilities, for fear of starting something greater than they were prepared to take on. It was known they may not be completely safe. These were things that were known. College? That was an unexpected variable.

Summary:
Basically this rp centers around a group of people from another dimension who are brought to ours in order to survive an attack in theirs. The first part of the saga, so to speak, will center solely around the Cranerians trying to navigate college and the general existence of the mortal world. Concealing their powers and etc. Generally speaking it's going to be a mix of slice of life with the drama of them being from another world. The second part will deal with more... exciting matters so to speak. This summary is really bad because I'm terrible at summarizing things so just let me know if you have questions!

I spent more time on the code and prowling the site for reference to what it's like than I spent on the actual plot.

ROLES

CRANERIAN
You can apply as either a civilian or a royal! All of them have powers that come from their gems. I'd prefer not to get too many gems that are the same if that's possible. Thanks in advance.

HUMAN
Human characters can attend the college in town, or simply work in the town. They'll be just as important to the story as the Cranerians.

RULES

-First and foremost, my co-gm is my best friend moiety moiety ! Please be kind to her.
-Don't sign up if you're not going to follow through, please.
-This is a semi to detailed roleplay, please keep that in mind when applying; the cs will be detailed.
-Please don't be mean.
-I left my old site(s) because people were rude and there were too many flakes. Don't approach if that's the case here.

coded by ataraxia

icr

ooc

etc

cs

LATIBULE

PLOT

Craneria was once a dimension of prosperity and beauty. Filled with crystals and other stones as far as the eyes could see. What it lacked in green it made up for in opalescence. There was peace amongst the land, separated into beautiful provinces, ruled by a royal court. There was no such thing as war, and there had not been in nearly four monarchs' time.

Until the Esnichian army invaded. Esnichi was a poor dimension, and craved the wealth found in Craneria. The battle waged bloodily. There was never a need for an escape plan until then; and it may have been too late.

It was decided that the princes and princesses - along with one civilian companion each - would slip through the dimensional gateway to the dimension with the planet known as Earth. There they would meet up with a contact who would settle them into their new lives and help them adjust to this new realm.

It wouldn't be that simple of course. The Cranerians are beings who have powers derived from the gems they carried with them. Their life force remained in those gems, without them they would cease to live. It was known they would have to conceal their abilities, for fear of starting something greater than they were prepared to take on. It was known they may not be completely safe. These were things that were known. College? That was an unexpected variable.

Summary:
Basically this rp centers around a group of people from another dimension who are brought to ours in order to survive an attack in theirs. The first part of the saga, so to speak, will center solely around the Cranerians trying to navigate college and the general existence of the mortal world. Concealing their powers and etc. Generally speaking it's going to be a mix of slice of life with the drama of them being from another world. The second part will deal with more... exciting matters so to speak. This summary is really bad because I'm terrible at summarizing things so just let me know if you have questions!

I spent more time on the code and prowling the site for reference to what it's like than I spent on the actual plot.

ROLES

CRANERIAN
You can apply as either a civilian or a royal! All of them have powers that come from their gems. I'd prefer not to get too many gems that are the same if that's possible. Thanks in advance.

HUMAN
Human characters can attend the college in town, or simply work in the town. They'll be just as important to the story as the Cranerians.

RULES

-First and foremost, my co-gm is my best friend moiety moiety ! Please be kind to her.
-Don't sign up if you're not going to follow through, please.
-This is a semi to detailed roleplay, please keep that in mind when applying; the cs will be detailed.
-Please don't be mean.
-I left my old site(s) because people were rude and there were too many flakes. Don't approach if that's the case here.

coded by ataraxia

Wow, this sounds amazing. Very unique plot. I would love to fill out an application.

This still happening?
i'm sorry, due to unfortunate circumstances i've got very limited access to internet at the moment and so this has to be pushed back a few days. i had hoped to have internet back in entirety today, but it will most likely be wednesday. everything is ready for the rp to be posted, i just haven't had an opportunity to post it all as it seems like doing so from mobile will be far too much work to link everything to one another. i do hope you understand! <3

i'm sorry, due to unfortunate circumstances i've got very limited access to internet at the moment and so this has to be pushed back a few days. i had hoped to have internet back in entirety today, but it will most likely be wednesday. everything is ready for the rp to be posted, i just haven't had an opportunity to post it all as it seems like doing so from mobile will be far too much work to link everything to one another. i do hope you understand! <3
Absolutely. Hope everything works out for you. Look forward to your beautiful work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back