• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lately Looking :)

Kelli

Full Time Student
Hi! So I've been craving a few role plays lately and I would love to find someone to rp with me. My name is Kelli and I am a college student/ part time pharmacy technician, and part time author. I love creativity and writing.

First the rules:​

• Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that
  • I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, but I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them.
  • 18+ PLEASE
  • No God modding!
  • I prefer to rp here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to rp by thread as I forget I have them.
  • I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the rp or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play
  • Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message.
  • Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like detail.
So thank you for reading those, and if you are still here great!
Soldier x Soldier
Bad boy x Good Girl (or the other way around)
Organized Crime
Slice of life big family (no incest there will be outside love interests)
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Foster home
Abusive/toxic relationships
Were-Wolf Pack
Arranged marriage

Those are all I can think of but feel free to pm me with your ideas!
These are kind of works in progress and always open to suggestion or help

This one I realllllllllly want!!!!
So like a father that had his kids taken from him in an accident so he abducted a woman who’s now his wife and has been brain washed and then they abducted a girl who’s been there for a while and a fresh boy.
The year is 2020, and the world has been taken over by computers and kill bots that search for humans to capture and make their slaves as they have been for many years before. Operating efficiently they almost succeeded until Muse A a strapping young man (that would be you if you are okay with that) started what is called the resistance. This is a society that is sexist in nature as well as the closest to normal you can get in this day and age. In this society there is a military called the ranks where there has only ever been 2 female soldiers, the cooks who make the food and make lists to help scavenge, the nurses, made mostly of females, and the tavern whose primary purpose is to give people in the ranks a place to drink and relax. This is all built in a compound that is undetectable by the A.I.'s. Muse B is Muse A's little sister who always seems to get herself in trouble no matter how hard she tries not to. **this can be built to double.
Credit to: Funkybub
A relationship between a Jewish girl and a high member of the SS, unknowing of what the other did, and eventually they find out the truth
Credit to: Aurora Amora
Muse A and her siblings were disgustingly abused for most of their lives. Their history so disturbing that it made the news for weeks straight and they're sort of celebrities now. It's no secret that the rest of their lives, though they recently escaped, will never be normal or easy. Suffering from a list of mental disorders and phobias, they're flown to a town with the most effective, intensive therapy in America. There, in her new foster home, Muse A meets Muse B, a dangerously charming boy with some problems of his own. Their friendship is unconventional, frightening, and strange, but they fit perfectly together in a world they can't seem to fit into.
Muse A's oldest brother, (Muse C) a twenty year old who, instead of being abused, fought back at a young age and ended up spending the rest of his life trapped in the storm cellar out back with nothing to eat but the leftovers his sister managed to sneak him occasionally, is sent to a sort of rehabilitation halfway house to ease him back into society. The man's sick parents assumed he was dead at the age of fourteen, given that's when they threw him in the ground and stopped feeding him, they just assumed he'd starved to death by now. Having had no social interaction for six years, he's not really sure how to function in everyday life and deals with it by simply hating and being rude to everyone but his siblings. His therapists daughter (Muse D) is the first to break through his hard, protective shell, and though her mother would rather kill him than let him hang around her daughter, after a while, nothing can stop the two of them from bonding.

We can gender bend and play around with it.

I typically only to OCS
Divergent
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
The 100
The Handmaid's Tale

I have NO triggers. Please pm me if you're interested!!

That's all for now!!! Thanks for reading!!

Last edited:
Being new to this site (but not new to RPing) I can not send messages yet, so if you are still looking hmu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back