• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Latchkey Kids - Locke & Key [Open]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Click Tabs
  • LaTCHKeY KiDS
    "WE ARE CUT BUT NEVER BLEED.

WE ARE TEETH'D BUT NEVER FEED.

RING-SET BUT NOT FOR JEW'L-RY.

WE ARE HERE FROM TIMES OF NEED.

ACROSS THE MINE, SPREAD FAR LIKE SEED,

FROM THE DARKNESS WE WERE FREED.

IN OUR SEARCH, IF YOU SUCCEED,

BECOME, YOU WILL, INFINITY."

Sometime, somewhere, several families that seem down on their luck receive an invitation. A distant relative of a family long separated by lines of cousins and marriages had died recently, and his incredibly strange will unveiled a new obstacle: a surprisingly large fortune. This fortune consisted of land, money, and several other conceptually wealthy objects that anyone would want to claim as their own. It would only be split among the family members who met a very specific set of circumstances: worthy branches of the family will have to spend three years of their lives in Waystone Valley, a sleepy city in the Porcupine Mountains of Michigan.

Of course, all is not as it seems. The young'ins of the families that actually went to the Valley begin to notice strange happenings around town, and a number of phenomena related to locks and keys, and a mystery chained to the families deadly fates begins to unfold.

Scroll

Not many, and I have limited experience with Locke and Key, but I'll try my best

I have only seen like one episode of the Netflix adaptation so my knowledge of this is pretty bare, but it sounds super interesting!

You mentioned the characters would be younger than 17 but is there a specific age range for them? What's the youngest they can be?

I have only seen like one episode of the Netflix adaptation so my knowledge of this is pretty bare, but it sounds super interesting!

You mentioned the characters would be younger than 17 but is there a specific age range for them? What's the youngest they can be?
I think in the range of elementary school to high school is what I'm looking for. And glad you're interested!

Are we limited to just one character each or would I possibly be able to make twins?
Twins are certainly an interesting idea! I'm open to it at the moment, but the amount of players in this will be the final determination. Is that alright with you?

To anyone wondering, my current goal is to get one or two more players, before we really this started process-wise.

Great! We’ll still be open to a fourth, but with three, I can start making an OOC and CS template. Be expecting those soon!

I'm a little rusty with RPing, have little more knowledge than what was said in the post about the theme, but very interested none the less!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back