• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Last two souls alive ✨

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What if you woke up one day to realize that everybody had vanished into thin air. You wake up with no recollection of who you are or why everyone is gone. What would you do? What if there was another person with you! Would you hate each other? Love each other? Or, simply you’re indifferent towards each other. Despite how you feel you need that person to survive, to figure out what’s happened and why everyone is gone.

Introduction:
Hello! Hi! My name is Kat and I just wanted to thank you for reading through the vague plot I wrote! I made it that way so that we could form the world together, Brain storm ideas. I’ve been craving a realistic, sci fi plot of “what if you were the last two people of earth” sorta of thing and I’d really love if we could rp it together!

Here’s a little bit about me:
- I usually only rp as a female bc it’s what I know best but this could totally be FXF.
-I am almost always available, so you can expect a relatively fast reply from me!
-I live on the east coast so I go by network standard time!
- I tend to lean toward bbcode and making things super aesthetically pleasing to the eye. (It’s almost 4 am and I writing this on the fly :) )
-I like romance but nothing super rushed! I love a good slow burn.

Rules:
- I expect us to be open and communicate well! If you aren’t feeling up to the rp anymore tell me so we can switch things up or we can stop completely, if you would like.
- I only use realistic face claims and small cses are preferred!
-I do not want one liners at all! I really can’t stand them and they give me so little to work with since I usually mirror my partners reply.

Let me know what you think! If you have completely other plot you’d like to share with me I’d be happy to listen!

Comment down below if you’re interested or send me a PM ☀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back