• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Last Summer Together - OOC

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_m7zxa6aps21rxtc05o1_500_1_.gif

{ Interest Check | OOC | Character Sheet }

It has been a long and grueling school year for many and now is the time that classes end and others give away to freedom. All across the country there are college and high school students that have been biting at the bit for a taste of warm and salty water. Summer 2017 is finally here and everyone all across the country get that chance. No more teachers, school work, annoying classmates but let the sunny and lazy days begin, where you get to stay up all night and sleep in for hours. Honestly, what is better than that?

For these eight high school graduates, this summer is one that will definitely be filled with nostalgia. Since their senior year of high school has come to a close, they have all decided to travel further south from their hometown of New York City for one last hurrah together. They all know about the good and bad of New York City but it is sometimes good to get a glimpse of another town, especially Miami, Florida, before heading off to college or to the military and never seeing their friends again.

It’s always a nice thing when you take a glimpse of the past before setting off for the future. Considering that most of these graduates were not even friends in high school or particularly close enough but anything and everything is possible for this summer and things can indeed change. Life is definitely unpredictable and these next three months, there is no telling what could happen.

Lives can change, friendships can be created or destroyed and love can spark. With the freedom they all have to explore, life always comes back and then they have to go their separate ways. But until then, things are left into the hands of fate and this is their last summer to live their lives like high school students.

Last edited:

The Rules
1. Please be active and committed to the roleplay.
2. Be able to post at least two paragraphs or more of non-dialogue.

3. Let some diversity flourish! It's keeps the roleplay thriving.
4. Please respect everyone!
5. Last but not least, have fun!

Thank you! Please keep me updated
I sure will. I just have to get my character up, which I might end up doing a male, too since it seems like no one else is going to be joining us.

But you're welcome! I really did enjoy reading her sheet. :)

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw
Hello there, I couldn't really find anything wrong with your awesome female character, to be honest. She is accepted!!

And no need to worry about not having coding down pack yet, it's not really a requirement in my roleplays. :)

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey Raymond is finished! Sorry that it took me so long, I'm very particular with little details and coding and whatnot. I also sometimes move a few things around before I'm done editing the character, so a few categories might be different than when I originally posted my form.

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey Raymond is finished! Sorry that it took me so long, I'm very particular with little details and coding and whatnot. I also sometimes move a few things around before I'm done editing the character, so a few categories might be different than when I originally posted my form.
Okay, thanks for letting me know! :) I am currently situated at work but when I get the chance, I will definitely overlook your characters. Please bare with me because I am on mobile, as well.

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey Quick question: are all of the graduates already fully acquainted before the trip, or do some of them only know each other through other friends? I'm just curious because this would affect how they react to each other and character development.

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey Quick question: are all of the graduates already fully acquainted before the trip, or do some of them only know each other through other friends? I'm just curious because this would affect how they react to each other and character development.
That's actually a great question. According to the story, some of them are really close while others are not as close, make sense? I was going to put together a relationship chart so we can discuss relations with one another and keep up with them throughout the roleplay.

I hope that made sense. On mobile so it's a bit ugh right now. Haha. Any further questions, please feel free to ask me. :) By the way, your character is accepted! :D Nice job on him.

Eldarkon Eldarkon
Lovely character! :) He is indeed accepted!

Quest Quest Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Ravenclaw Ravenclaw
I hope to have my characters up and running either tonight or tomorrow night. I plan on starting this one on Wednesday.

Sounds good to everyone? If you guys have any questions or concerns, please let me know. :) I thank you all for joining this roleplay and I cannot wait to see how all of our characters develop throughout the story. :)

That's actually a great question. According to the story, some of them are really close while others are not as close, make sense? I was going to put together a relationship chart so we can discuss relations with one another and keep up with them throughout the roleplay.

I hope that made sense. On mobile so it's a bit ugh right now. Haha. Any further questions, please feel free to ask me. :) By the way, your character is accepted! :D Nice job on him.

Eldarkon Eldarkon
Lovely character! :) He is indeed accepted!

Quest Quest Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Ravenclaw Ravenclaw
I hope to have my characters up and running either tonight or tomorrow night. I plan on starting this one on Wednesday.

Sounds good to everyone? If you guys have any questions or concerns, please let me know. :) I thank you all for joining this roleplay and I cannot wait to see how all of our characters develop throughout the story. :)
I was thinking along the same lines, so some of them are getting to know each other for the first time, while others have been friends for longer!

Will we get a chance to discuss relationships between characters? Like how everyone knows each other, etc.

sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up and accepting my character!
You're most certainly welcome! :) I am happy to have you aboard!

I was thinking along the same lines, so some of them are getting to know each other for the first time, while others have been friends for longer!

Will we get a chance to discuss relationships between characters? Like how everyone knows each other, etc.
Yes, some have been friends for awhile(like all throughout high school) and some are just now becoming friends through friends because of the trip. If that's make any sense. Haha.

But yes, I'd prefer it if you guys would private message each other so the thread doesn't get too cluttered. I will make a chart tonight so we can keep up with them easily.

Sounds good?

You're most certainly welcome! :) I am happy to have you aboard!

Yes, some have been friends for awhile(like all throughout high school) and some are just now becoming friends through friends because of the trip. If that's make any sense. Haha.

But yes, I'd prefer it if you guys would private message each other so the thread doesn't get too cluttered. I will make a chart tonight so we can keep up with them easily.

Sounds good?
Sounds good! I'm still new so I can't start PMs yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back