Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

This is a friendly reminder to let you all know that the update is tomorrow (2/26/17, I'm in the eastern time zone and it is 6:26pm as I write this) and the site will be down for 2-4 days. I don't have the exact time I will bring the site down, sometime after I wake up.

Please remember the following:

• Followers will not carry over, so make sure to follow all your friends.
  • Blogs will not make it either.
  • Hosted Projects are located here: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/9439-hosted-projects/ Once we return to xF, please resume  using them, you won;t have the fancy functionality for up to possibly a week. So they will look like plain forums for a while, but your structure was kept.

Please remember that while the site is down, you can hang out with us on Discord, read that announcement here: 

Here are also previous announcements regarding the update:

If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to post below and see you on the flip side :)

Oh hey, I'm finally early for once? =D

Really hoping for a smooth transition back, so uhhh...good luck? owo

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there won't be any site lag when it comes back, like when they changed to HTML.

You know, the slow site loading time.

I'd recommend recording the names of people you follow somewhere offsite so you can easily find and re-follow everyone after the update. 

I AM wondering one thing - Will private messages transfer over? That's where I do literally all my role plays and conversations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to the whole staff! We shall all await the new update! Don't force yourself too hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread