• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Larry looking for a like-minded partner!

Larry

Your resident on-and-off bibliomaniac!
ezgif-4-e2cb1cfcf2.gif
Heya there fellas, Larry here! All be honest with ye, it's my first time doing a 1X1 partner search so hopefully I'll get catch some of your interest so thanks for reading lads and ladies! As regards to roleplaying, I guess it's best to explain my circumstances as regards to posting and how frequent I am on the site;
  • I tend to be on the site quite frequently at a smattering of different times of the day! So if you send me a message or tag me in something, chances are will most likely see and respond if I'm able to! A corollary from this is that I will more then likely talk the head off ya so be warned! And if you do find my talkative nature to be annoying or obtrusive, do let me know and I'll try to tone it down to probably little success. ;)
  • I'm in my final year of college so I'll be in school a bit longer then I would have been the past two years, I will be able to respond easily enough throughout the day though on certain days it might not be until later in the day where I'll be able to reply but you can feel assured that I will respond. As regards to posting, if I've seen that you have put up a post, I will do my best to respond within the day if not the day afterwards. I don't like to keep people waiting on me but if you find me doing exactly that, do nudge me with a PM and I'll get my arse into gear straightaway!
  • I'm 20 going on 21 so I'd be more comfortable with people who are 18+.
  • For post length, on average I tend to write about two detailed paragraphs though if I'm in the mood I can write up to three/four paragraphs. In acknowledging this, I would like to see the same post length from my partner if at all possible and if you feel like exceeding what I have written, by all means do go for it!
  • I exclusively roleplay as male characters, I just don't have the capacity to write as females no matter how hard I try! I hope this won't be an inconvenience to those you interested!
  • As for the type of roleplays that we will hopefully be writing together, I LOVE with as much EMPHASIS as I can put into that word, stories that look at worlds through a different viewpoint then say the main series would look at it. For example, looking at the world of Naruto by examining the era before Hashirama and Madara, before the Era of Warring States and how the Senju and Uchiha clans came to be. If that strikes home my particular ideas about various fandoms, I hope you've been intrigued! :)
  • Following from the previous point, I look forward to writing out and explaining the world with my potential partner and I hope that they share the same infatuation for writing out and giving more depth to the settings at out disposal!
FANDOMS;
  • Naruto
  • Boku no Hero Academia.
  • Tegami Bachi ('Letter Bee').
  • Dishonored (video game series).
  • Marvel (more specifically the Spider-Man mythos).
  • DC Comics (more specifically the Batman mythos).
Forgive me if my fandoms seem somewhat limited but I hope there is something from the limited options hear that pique your interest! Thanks once again for reading and have a good day my friends! :)

Last edited:
Hey, Larry. I admit I am a little bit curious of what kind of BNHA roleplay would pick your interest. What kind of other view would you give to it?

Sorry for not getting back to you buddy, I could send you a PM to discuss a potential idea for a roleplay if you wish? :)

I've been feverishly looking for Dishonored RP so hoo boy count me interested. Were you looking for OC or canons, though?

OC's. Want to discuss a plot? I have an idea floating around in me head! :)

I could send you a PM if you like or are you able to view PM's yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back