• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lark's Plot List

PixieLark

One Dream
Thanks for poking your head into my plot list.

Plot Labels: {Closed} {Open} {Selective}

{Open} Until Death or Life Do Us Part: Fantasy

At the end of your life, it is important to have someone there that you love, but what if the end of your life was merely the beginning of something new.

A lich (MC) resurrects a mortal (YC) to do their bidding, though your character begins to regain their memories and own thoughts over time. YC not wanting to follow the ramblings of a lich rebels and attempts to escape MC, though in the process accidentally wanders into MC’s tower and finding worshippers. YC is given the choice become a lich or be sacrificed and returned to the realm of death.

[The idea for this is that YC would accept the dark powers and become a lich, thus leading to us either becoming lich pals or possible enemies. All gender pairings welcome]

{Open} A.I Can’t Believe You Are Real: Futuristic, Fantasy

We were created to be better than we were the day before. Do you believe yourself better than yesterday?

C1 is a programmer working out of their home who has been working on a big project for several years now. W.I.L.M.A or Welcome Intelligence’s Lifestyle Management Agent, is C1’s pet project, the idea to kickstart their company and their career. Though when one person prospers another comes to ride on this success. The program is stolen and the thieves attempt to make the A.I into an android. Though after Wilma is turned into C2, they escape and run home to their creator.

[This one can take many different directions and I would love to hear your ideas. I was thinking Wilma was a female, but I am flexible. And I am fine playing either role]

{Open} Voodoo, Who Do?: Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic

The Old Gods shall rule again, in a world where they have defeated all men.

The world has ended, life as everyone has known it has been destroyed and a new era has begun. Factions of people fighting against each other to reach the top of the social ladder. C1 is a witch doctor for a clan of people that believe in the old gods. C2 is a soldier for a militant arm of people still trying to keep the world as it once was. What happens when these two people meet, will it be heaven on earth or all-out war?

[This one is just a little fun thing I threw together, I think that this could get very interesting. All gender pairings welcome.]

{Open} Wrapped Around My Mind: Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Futuristic

How far are we willing to go, what prices will we pay when we finally get there?

Science would have done anything to advance us into the new world, into the next frontier, but what happens when they push too far, take us a step farther than we are ready to walk? C1 is a soldier for the resistance held up in Karkova, one of just a few strongholds left on Earth. C2 is a test subject from the experimental stages of the beginning of the end, warped and driven mad by the experiments C2 is shunned from the strongholds, seen as a dangerous creature. C1 is out on a mission when they are attacked by a group of irradiated creatures, though the rest of their team is slaughter C1 is saved by C2. Why would such a creature help C1 and what will happen next?

[This is kind of a call to Borderlands and the Psychos. All Gender pairings welcome]

If you have any questions or want to inquire about a plot please feel free to comment or send me a private message.

This will be updated randomly as I think of new plots.

I'm kinda new to the site, but I'd be down to do the first RP. " Until Death or Life do us part" but I'm not the best at doing long paragraphs so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back