• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lark's Dark Partner Search (Always Open)

PixieLark

One Dream
Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab.

Hello there, I'm PixieLark, go by Lark though. I am into a lot of different themes and settings, so if you don't see something listed but you think you might want to roleplay with me, go ahead and send me a pm or comment.

Rules: Everyone's Favorite Part

+ I prefer to roleplay in private messages, though I am willing to bend on this for certain things and will take it to a thread if that is what is needed.

+ Please be at least 18+, I am 23 so roleplaying with people under 18 is just a thing for me now. I also do tend to use darker themes, blood, and gore.

+ Be understanding that everyone has a life, I will go over my schedule with you, and of course, am understanding that replies take time.

+ I prefer at least TWO solid paragraphs, for each response. That being said I do understand that sometimes the muse is not with us and can be sympathetic.

Alright, with that out of the way, we can get to the meat of the meal.

Fandoms: * = Craving

Batman
The 100
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Ancient Magus Bride*
Overwatch*
Rainbow Six Siege
Sword Art Online*
Fallout 4

Will update with more later.

General Interests: * = I have a rough plot idea for this

Medieval Fantasy
Futuristic*
Modern with Magic*
Zombie Apocolypse*
Horror
Mystery
Slice of Life
Dark
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Cybernetic Humans*
Folklore
Monsters

I think that covers most things.

Don't be shy to send me a pm or comment if you think you might just enjoy roleplaying with me. I am open to most ideas! <3 <3

Last edited:
Hey there (: I love dark roleplays, the darker, the better! Did you have any ideas for a slice of life plot? I'd be interested in something like that, if you were looking to do one.

Hey there (: I love dark roleplays, the darker, the better! Did you have any ideas for a slice of life plot? I'd be interested in something like that, if you were looking to do one.
I didn't really have any ideas set for that, but I am totally down to plot something with you!

I would love to do a original SAO themed rp with you if you are still looking for partners! I’m a bit new to this website so I cannot send PMs yet so if you could do the honors I would be much obliged.

Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab.

Hello there, I'm PixieLark, go by Lark though. I am into a lot of different themes and settings, so if you don't see something listed but you think you might want to roleplay with me, go ahead and send me a pm or comment.

Rules: Everyone's Favorite Part

+ I prefer to roleplay in private messages, though I am willing to bend on this for certain things and will take it to a thread if that is what is needed.

+ Please be at least 18+, I am 23 so roleplaying with people under 18 is just a thing for me now. I also do tend to use darker themes, blood, and gore.

+ Be understanding that everyone has a life, I will go over my schedule with you, and of course, am understanding that replies take time.

+ I prefer at least TWO solid paragraphs, for each response. That being said I do understand that sometimes the muse is not with us and can be sympathetic.

Alright, with that out of the way, we can get to the meat of the meal.

Fandoms: * = Craving

Batman
The 100
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Ancient Magus Bride*
Overwatch*
Rainbow Six Siege
Sword Art Online*
Fallout 4

Will update with more later.

General Interests: * = I have a rough plot idea for this

Medieval Fantasy
Futuristic*
Modern with Magic*
Zombie Apocolypse*
Horror
Mystery
Slice of Life
Dark
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Cybernetic Humans*
Folklore
Monsters

I think that covers most things.

Don't be shy to send me a pm or comment if you think you might just enjoy roleplaying with me. I am open to most ideas! <3 <3
Hi! I’d love to rp!
Medieval Fantasy
Futuristic*
Modern with Magic*
Horror
Mystery
Slice of Life
Dark
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Folklore​

Hey! Saw your post about threads too. Totally interested in "Wrapped Around My Mind: Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Futuristic." Could you DM me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back