Opinion Laptop Anti-Appreciation Thread

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If your laptop sucks, post here.
If you think all laptops suck, post here.

My ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 2021 laptop sucks. It gets way too hot all the time, can't hold a charge to save its life, and somehow doesn't have enough RAM for really anything despite having 16 gigs. Since everything is soldered down it's almost impossible to upgrade and the shitty, dingey case surrounding the components is so fragile that just opening the bottom panel twice cracked several screw sockets. It's ugly as hell too, and super loud.

I've had my laptop since 2019 and I love it dearly, but it always gets hot despite replacing certain parts and using it in a cool environment. The monitor is hanging on by one hinge and two wires on the other side, which happened suddenly one day even though I rarely close it. If I unplug it and just check and reply to emails, it's almost dead after about an hour and a half, even though it used to last all day. I haven't replaced the battery yet. I love this laptop and it has been through a lot with me, but sometimes it really sucks! :')

(It's a lenovo ideapad)

I just got a laptop from my dad for Christmas. Don’t even know what kind it is. Tried to download a game and the game doesn’t even run because the computer can’t handle it. My phone is faster than it! It’s sad my phone can handle everything my laptop can’t.

Worst part is cool math games don’t even work on my laptop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back