• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lame potato searching for one on ones!

Hello!

Call me Rapples, I'm a 20 year old living in Australia (AEST) and as the title suggests I'm looking for a couple of roleplays.
I'm pretty chilled out when it comes to post lengths, I do tend to stick anywhere from 2 - about 5 paragraphs, maybe more if I'm really into the scene I'm writing. There's never any stress for you to match what I write but I will say that I'm gonna get kinda shitty if I'm pumping out 4 paragraphs each reply and I'm only getting two sentences back. I do tend to mirror my partner and try to write the same amount as you do, so please give me something to work with! I also love chatting OOC and making friends! I like to think I'm pretty cool so please don't hesitate to shoot any ideas my way!

I'm usually on and off throughout the day, depending on what I've got on depends on how often I can reply. I work Friday - Sunday so I'm generally pretty quiet during the day on those days, but again depending on my schedule I'll probably be on a little more frequently at night time. Expect a reply from me at least once every day - a day and a half at most, if I'll be gone any longer than that I'll give you a heads up!

I live for romance and at the moment I'm looking more at MxM pairings more than anything. I can do FxM and I can play either male or female, but at the moment I would prefer MxM roleplays. I personally believe that in realistic settings there isn't a Uke/Seme/Top/Bottom/whatever u wanna call it in relationships, buuuuuut in saying that, if you really are only comfortable working that way, I can work with it and I could most probably play either role. I also love dark and angsty plots and characters, the darker and angrier, the better.
I've been working more and more on using descriptions in basic character sheets for my characters, if you do use face claims/photographs though I do only use realistic images! I'm sorry, it's just what I prefer <3

I think that's all of the important stuff out of the way? If you have any more questions do feel free to ask!

As for pairings I'm pretty much open to anything!
I love post-apocalyptic settings (could be zombies, could be nuclear, could be post-war) but I also love angsty college boys and your typical bad boy x good girl/boy kinds of roles. Again, if there's anything you're craving or any plots you have stirring up in your mind, don't hesitate to ask or shoot me any ideas you have!
I'll list a couple ideas down below and if any tickle your fancy, either comment or PM me and we can work something out!

Mythical being x Human (could be forest nymph, shape shifter, demon, vampire etc.)
Royalty x Non-Royalty
Student x Exchange Student
Rich x Poor
Brother's best friend
Nerd x Jock
Forbidden Love

Like honestly just shoot me anything angsty as heck and I'll probably be down for it.

Hello, RobotApples. Can I just call you Robo? It's nice to know someone else is like me when it comes to posting. It reminds me of the saying "an eye for an eye". I hopw you don't mind that I popped up out of nowhere.

Hello, RobotApples. Can I just call you Robo? It's nice to know someone else is like me when it comes to posting. It reminds me of the saying "an eye for an eye". I hopw you don't mind that I popped up out of nowhere.

Hello!! Of course you can. :)
Aw thank you! That is a very good saying ;) of course I don't mind! :)

When you say forbidden love.... what do you think of? because I might have an idea that might vary off what you thought.

When you say forbidden love.... what do you think of? because I might have an idea that might vary off what you thought.

I think rival families when I hear forbidden love, though it could be a lot of things! I'm curious to hear your idea if you'd like to message me? I'm just about to go back to work so I will be disappearing for a couple hours. :)

Hi, Rapples! I'm, clearly, rather new to this site, but not at all to RP! Been doing it for several years now. And, if you would be interested, I'd love to have Mythical X Human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back