• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Risk said:
Kura glanced up from his drawing, looking at the eyeball for a moment and then to the girl, speaking in a light tone,"Thanks for returning it." He took the eyeball back and popped it into his mouth, staring at his paper as he chewed. The male grabbed another from the bag and offered it to the girl,"Want one?" It was obvious he wasn't going to apologize or make up some excuse as to why he hit her with the first one.
@LonelyAssassin
Seraph didn't really know what to say, this guy was so nonchalant about it, she kind of wanted to laugh, obviously she didn't though. She took the eyeball from him and looked at it, it kinda reminded her of a squishy sweet, but this was the real deal. She didn't know if this would be enjoyable for her, if she was a werewolf it'd probably be nice, but she wasn't going to transform into one just to eat an eyeball.

"So you eat eyeballs? They're hard to come by, you shouldn't just throw them around." She holds out the eyeball again for him to take it back, "Thank you for the offer though, don't think I'd really enjoy it to be honest."

"Everyone has eyeballs," Kura responded as he took the other back and bit a piece off of it,"Unless, of course, they've been plucked out." He shook his head at the paper as well as himself, knowing there had to be a flaw in that logic. All he was trying to say was 'I can get eyeballs anywhere' or something of the sort. Nevertheless, he shrugged and ate the rest of it,"not a lot of people enjoy them. I think they are nice for a snack."

Everyone has eyeballs? What? Was this guy a Cannibal? He had to have meant Human eyeballs or well Supernaturals have eyeballs too I guess, but still that's pretty dangerous. She had heard rumours about a being that ate humans in this school, didn't think he'd look human himself. Oh well, this was interesting.

"Yeah you have to have a acquired taste I think." She then looked at what he was doing other than eating eyeballs or throwing them at passer bys, "What are you drawing? You any good?"

"Doodles," Kura looked at the small sketches scattered across the page. It was just little things such as symbols, fruits, and random parts of the school he'd seen that day. They weren't exactly clean drawings, but he wasn't trying to make them perfect either.

Seraph nodded in acceptance of his answer, trying to sneak a peak, she didn't recognise most of the stuff he was drawing, probably because she only got a glance, but she saw a couple of fruits and what looked like the inside of a building. She looked at the time, it was pretty late now, probably missed some good exercise at the Gym too be honest - though there was still some time.

"I like to draw too, I don't have any to show you though, I was on my way to the Gym." she looked in it's direction, "Do you like working out?"

"I don't like it much at school," Kura blinked, tilting his head, and looked in the direction she as looking before he turned his attention to her again only to whisper, "It's almost time to leave." He wasn't sure if she knew or not.

Seraph turned her attention back at the strange boy, he didn't like it at School huh? Did he even get along with anyone though, she liked school, not really for the learning part too be honest, just the experience really. She then tilted her heard at his whisper, "Sorry? Almost time to leave?" She thought he was on about something weird, something with a deeper meaning, it got her curiosity.

Tenya gave the biggest smile as Rea collapsed into her arms. She struggled a bit to keep hold of her since Rea was a foot taller, but she didn't care, all she wanted was her friend. "Good to be back Ree." She mumbled into Rea hair. "My lady, shall I take you and Lady Rea to the infirmary?" Nemna's voice sounded kindly in her head. "Yes Nemna."A moment later Nemna in his tiger form carried Tenya and unconscious Rea in the infirmary's direction.

Kura only stared at her for a moment before geaturing her closer with his finger and whispering,"It's almost time to go home." He tilted his head again and chuckled to himself, beginning to put his things away.

"Oh... right." She then suddenly felt like her sudden excitement was for nothing, well it was really, "I guess it is." She really did want to go into the Gym and work out though, however this guy had caught her attention and now he had it, even though he seemed so dull he must have something that made him interesting. Probably the eye-eating thing.

She didn't have anything to pack away, she had literally come empty handed only to stretch a bit, "Do you live on your own or with someone?"

Enki made his way to the library after most people left, he looked around the library dammit I cant find anything he thought to himself scratching his head, then he found a small section based on magic and the first book he found was on fire magic. He took it out and sat down at a table, went through pages quickly until he found a page on blue magic. He looked at it, confused at first, it stated that "Once a contract it made, you have the power." He didn't understand why she couldn't summon the flames. He looked up at the celling and feel asleep. Dreams flooded his mind, (literally) he saw a distant demon among the water. He tried to swim but could walk instead, confusion entered the dream, turning the water purple.

"You want information, information, information." The voice echoed through Enki's mind,

"Who are you?" he said in confusion , the purple grow brighter.

"How do you not know me," the voice chuckled "I'm Enball!" the voice got louder, "Or Jim if you want to go by that childish name you gave me." Enki's face became shocked "You are the fourth man to possess me, there for as you called me a silly name, I shall do the same, Mr.four."

Enki became angry "This is not a joke! Why are you here!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Boomed through the water. "You wanted answers BOY now what are they!" He said as he approached Enki.

"Why did you infiltrate Shina, why do I posses your power, what do you know about fire magic, how many flames are there!" Enki shouted at the demon as it approached him.

"You are not powerful enough to demand questions to me like that BOY!" he said as he grabbed Enki by the neck, "I have plans for you, my next body." he said as he chuckled. "Just remember our contract. And I will come to you for our next game." He then strangled Enki until he woke up from the dream. Sweat ran down his face.

"Dammit, I still know shit!" he shouts before being hushed by the librarian. He ran his hands through his hair trying to calm himself down. "Any way I should share this little to no information with Shina, maybe she can help me make sense of this." he sighed "All I know is that he will be attacking soon." Enki grabbed the book and sighed it out and made his way to the dorms. As he went to check the time he saw that he had a mark on his hand, a flame glowing blue, slowly turning purple, "What the."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kino sat on his bed, writing more snippets of stories and sketching out the different scenes. "Maybe I'll do drama club..... No.... I'm too shy.... Poetry club? No.... I'm not ready for that.... Art club? Hmm.... Maybe...." Kino looked out his window at the sky. A shooting star streaked accross the stars and Kino gasped. Whenever you see a shooting star, think of me, kino remembered his brother saying. "What do I do, Kolby?" He asked aloud. "How do I fit in here?" He looked at his stories and a spark lit his his eyes. "I can still do drama club..... All I need to do is write a script!" He opened to a new page in his notebook and began writing..... ((Ready for the time skip when you are!"))

(Yup, accurate timing lol. Im still waiting for @Risk @LonelyAssassin and a few others to go home before I can time skip. But if you guys haven't left school by the time I post my next post, which is gonna be time skip, you're gonna have to find a way to somehow explain that there was a time gap between your posts)

(Don't worry, my next post won't be for a while probably. Probably in ... 7 hours or so, plenty of time to wrap up interactions)

(Sorry to the guys who already went home. You guys are gonna have to wait a bit longer)

(@DragonStorm you technically still have to go home too. Unless you plan on staying the night at the school?)

Kura only glanced at her while he finished putting his things away, being quiet as if he were thinking to himself until he finally replied,"I live on my own now, I think." He blinked and stood up, "What about you?"

Corvus smiled at her and held her hand gently. A gentle light enveloped them, a light much different from the disorienting flash that Glitch usually came with. They disappeared from the school grounds, as they both reappeared in the elven boy's apartment. Corvus led the tired girl into his room before hugging her tenderly. Though the pain she received was only part of the simulation, his heart still broke when he heard her cry behind him. "Rest up, alright?" he said, after he pulled away. With that, he turned around teleported back into the school.

Making his way back into the library, Corvus logged into one of the library computers and double clicked a desktop icon named "Eclipse." With that, he worked on his first AP Computer Science project. "Huh... This was easier than I thought," he commented. "...Too easy." (@PhoenixFire13)

The 35 minutes rolled by quickly as Corvus managed to finish all of his homework. Well, it was only the second day of school anyways. Walking into the basement engineering room, the elf's eyes widened in wonder as he beheld the computers all around the room, as well as the laser cutter and 3-D printer in the corner of the room. The president of the club was an elf just like him, and his face beamed with excitement as he taught the club members the basics of engineering and design. Soon, they all had gotten the gist of the subject, and were already working on their first project—a crossbow. Sadly, club time was limited so everyone had to put away their projects until the club met again next week.

Corvus walked out of the school with a satisfied smile on his face. His peers didn't really like school, so he was happy that he was able to find something that he loved doing. Enjoying the gentle breeze and the magnificent sunset, Corvus decided to take the long walk home, a content smile on his face. Though this school is crazy, he thought. I love it here... And with that, he arrived at his apartment.

@TheCreator645

"I also live on my lonesome, I didn't always but now I do..." She remembered her previous lover for a moment before shaking her head and looked in the opposite direction of the Gym, "Guess I'll accompany you back home, it's not everyday I meet an eyeball crunching dude." She started walking away, hopefully he'd catch up, she'd been alone for long enough it was time to reach out to people, she was getting pretty bored of keeping herself locked away from it all. Though it wasn't her fault.

Pandoras eyes widened as Corvus hugged her, her face blushing red. She stayed quiet as Corvus left the room, sighing as she heard him teleport away. She then began to stitch her hoodie back up. When she had finished, it looked as good as new, and so Pandora laid down on the bed, and quickly fell asleep.

@LegenDarius

Kura seemed a bit surprised at first, but he caught up to her pretty quickly and lazily put his arm on her shoulders for a short moment. He tilted his head and sniffed her, not bothering to be very discrete about it. "Oi, you smell like a dog," Most of his thoughts about possibly eating the girl left with that noted scent. Though he liked dogs, he disliked their smell quite a bit,"Bleck..."

Seraph jerked her head away a bit, a light blush on her face when he got close, "I uh.. .I uh...uhm well." She didn't know what to say, he came out with it so quickly it shocked her. She didn't usually admit she was a Werewolf right off the bat, she didn't want to right now, she got pretty annoyed now being in this predicament. She kinda wanted to punch him in the face.

"I have uh a couple dogs at home..."

Kura only raised a small brow at her reaction and moved his arm back to his side as he walked. He was very bored, but was glad that it was time to head home.

Once they made it out of the school he huffed and looked around, setting his eyes on the direction he was supposed to be going, "What is your name, anyways?"

"My name is Seraph... Buuut just call me Sera. What about you what is your name?" She didn't look at him and just kept walking forwards she assumed with the dude, it was pretty chilly outside, but it didn't bother her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back