• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lake Nights Character Sheet

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
istock-499925702.jpg
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
basic Name:
Nicknames: (optional)
Sexuality:
Role:
Name Here

Details
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Weight:
Height:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Personality
1-2 paragraphs min
Biography
1-2 paragraphs min
Relationships
Don't put anything here until I have accepted charries please!
coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

Code:
[bg=transparent][center][row][column=span4][div=overflow-y:scroll; overfloy-x:scroll;][div=float:center;background-color:white; margin: auto;background-position: 50% 30%;border-radius: 50%;border: 2px solid #E5E8E8;height:385px;width: 390px;overflow:hidden; margin-bottom: 15px;][IMG]https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/1aYkS8dARZZQSJMpPIY6sFlMUls=/800x600/filters:no_upscale():focal(423x276:424x277)/https://public-media.smithsonianmag.com/filer/c6/3b/c63ba994-68b6-4052-84bd-fb9eddce7cba/istock-499925702.jpg[/IMG][/div][size=3][color=#C0C0C0]✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧[/color][/size]
[fieldset=basic][size=3][font=Times New Roman][color=#A6ACAF]Name:
Sexuality: 
Role:
[/color][/font][/size][/fieldset][/div][/column]
[column=span4][div=position:relative; height: 500px;  border:1px solid #CCD1D1; box-shadow: 3px 3px 7px -1px #AAB7B8; padding: 5px; overflow:auto;margin-bottom: 20px;][center][div=font-family:Times New Roman;color: #A6ACAF;][size=3][div=background-color:#696969; color: white; padding:3px;][font=Dawning of a New Day][size=7][div=text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #FFE4E1;]Name Here[/div][/size][/font][/div]
[b]Details[/b]
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Weight: 
Height:
Tattoos/Piercings:
[center][b]Personality[/b]
1-2 paragraphs min
[b]Biography[/b]
1-2 paragraphs min
[b]Relationships[/b]
Don't put anything here until I have accepted charries please! 
[/size][/div][/center][/div][/column][right][size=3][color=#D3D3D3][font=Times New Roman]coded by [USER=6719][color=#D3D3D3]@DeerPrince[/color][/USER][/font][/color][/size][/right]
[/row][/center][/bg]
[center][row][bg=transparent; pointer-events:none][heightrestrict=150][/heightrestrict][/bg][/row][/center]

Feel free to use this or to use another BBcode or no BB at all. This was a IC post sheet that I made into a CS, so I know it's not a beautiful layout or anything, lol. (Its likely also what I will be using for my IC posts)

Interest Check
OOC

Last edited:
54f704ef1354e64a4ba6584091b73e24--face-makeup-hair-and-makeup.jpg
basic Name: Arietta Palma
Nicknames: Aries
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Party Animal
Name Here

Details
Eye Color: Dark blue - green
Hair Color: Ashy Blonde
Weight: 122
Height: 5'2
Tattoos/Piercings: Ears, belly button
Personality
Aries is the epitome of a Party Animal. Shes the girl you invite to every party, hoping she'll show up. She makes a party go from a 5 to a 10 in no time, and people always follow where she goes because they know it'll be lit. She can be found partying most nights of the week, whether its a house party, club, or something she created because nothing else was happening. She generally a nice girl, but easily fired up when shes drunk. You can convince her of anything if shes intoxicated enough, and she'll have no problem confronting someone else if she thinks they've done something wrong. When shes sober she's kind and offers to clean up the mess shes made. Occasionally she will be grouchy if she has a bad enough hangover, but she's learned to handle the worst of it. She's hard to make mad when sober, usually choosing not to get riled up over whatever it is. The exception is if someone hurt her friends, then she's ready to bring the pain.
Biography
Aries was born into a somewhat broken home. Her parents didn't love each other, but they could never get a divorce because they couldn't survive without the others income, taking care of the children. Aries has an older brother, who was quite the trouble maker. He never went to college, running away when he was only 16. Now they only get calls from him every so often, but no one knows where he is.

Aries somewhat followed in her brothers footsteps, as she was a bit of a rebel. After her brother, though, her parents didn't pay much attention to Aries, so she got away with doing a lot at a young age. She never did anything harder than drinking and smoking pot, but she got shitfaced when she was just 13, and when she got to highschool it was a whole other story. She went out to party as much as she could, getting into college parties more often than not. So, when she got to college, she already had an in to all of the parties.
Relationships
Alicia/The Spiritual/ OppositeInverse OppositeInverse - This girl is more often than not Arie's saving grace, considering she's usually the voice of reason when Aries goes crazy. While drunk, she may be annoyed with the girl, but when she's sober she's always appreciative.
Sabella/Wild Child/ apolla apolla - Sabella and Aries are great party friends, using getting into no good when they're together. They are extremely good at convincing each other to drink more than they should, which makes them an interested duo at parties.
Ezra/Party Animal/ a z u l a a z u l a - Ezra and Aries have had a fling going for awhile, and while Aries wouldn't say they're in a relationship, there is definitely something going on ;).
Clara & Jackson/Prince and Princess/ Ridge Ridge CosmicBoii CosmicBoii - So, Aries and Jackson used to have a thing. Aries is still low-key into Jackson, but she's (generally) respectful of their relationship, but both her and Jackson know that she's still into him. Clara and Aries have some beef because Aries is also low-key jealous, but they've never gotten into a major fight and can act right when they need to.
Lila/The Sweet/ Reticent Reticent - The two are great friends! Aries influences her to drink a lot, but it's all in good fun
Eli/The Stoner/ deathworm deathworm - Eli, Sabella and Aries are a dynamic trio! Party all day party all night bitches.
Marley/The Cheerleader/ astra astra - The two have seen each other around at partys, but haven't really hung out outside of that.

Last edited:
James Rolfe Corsair

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f35674433556f4f63316f704742773d3d2d3339333636353233362e313462316636653937623230396136633838393636393738393936392e676966
Name: James Rolfe Corsair
Nicknames: Jim, Rolfe
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: The Nerd

original.gif

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Weight: 125
Height: 6'0
Tattoos/Piercings: N/A

tumblr_ou9navaUxF1vy229wo7_400.gif
Personality
Jim is pretty much your stereotypical nerd. He prefers to stay inside playing video games than anything that can be done outside. He's incredibly shy and slow to open up to people. It does not help that he suffers from Gynophobia, a crippling fear of women. Rolfe's nervousness tends to come out in him blurting random facts about anything. This usually only serves to make him feel even more awkward.

James has few friends and even fewer female friends. The ones he does have however, he's loyal to without question. He relies on those few people as his only means of social interaction and he can actually be quite chatty if he's comfortable. When he's playing video games it can be hard to get his attention away from the game. He enters a sort of trance, completely engrossed by the screen in front of him.

Biography
Jim doesn't not have some tragic backstory to tell anyone. His life has been pretty cut and dry. Born to an accountant and a lawyer, the expectations for him were always high. With his parents having such demanding jobs however, they were always out at work leaving their son alone most of the time. Video games became his babysitter and it was something he grew to love. The internet provided him with anonymity and Jim found he wasn't so scared to talk to people when playing.

The nerd always did well in school, if only to get his parents off his back. If he brought home even a C his video game privileges were taken away so he began studying extra just to pass. Rolfe never knew exactly what he wanted to do but he figured it had to be something with computers. That was what he was drawn to in his childhood and he knew he didn't want to be a lawyer or number cruncher like his parents. His parents supported his choice, they were just glad he was actually going to college.

49a77efa46b3f412640f8801cf158d5a.gif
Relationships
apolla apolla - Sabella Philips - Wild child : Sabella and James have been childhood friends for their entire lives. They were neighbors growing up and went to the same high school and college. Sabella is the one girl that James does not mind talking to and she's one of his closest friends.

@Taliajelly - Miles Walker - The Skater : Sabella introduced Jim to Miles in college and the two have been best friends since. The two bond over video games while Miles is slowly trying to teach Jim to talk to girls. Miles is also trying to teach Jim to skate but it does not go well. Ever.

CosmicBoii CosmicBoii - Jackson Blake - The Prince : Jim knows of Jackson through his relationship with Clara but he's never actually had a conversation with him.

Ridge Ridge - Clara Ray - The Princess : Jim has a few classes with Clara but he barely talks to her. She is always teasing him about how afraid of her he is.

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse - Alicia Shepard - The Spiritual : Jim has spoken to Alicia a few times but he hardly knows her. She seems to want to be friends but he's too scared.

code by pasta

Lee just stood there grinning like an idiot. To be fair, the two had arguments before and nothing ever lasted. They were like brothers. They argued, sometimes hit each other, but they were always fine the next hour or so. So Lee was assuming that the whole argument would have just blown over. but this was different. It was as if Lee was making a mockery of the whole damn profession. Axel wasn't going to stand for it. He set the gun on the nightstand by the door, slamming it shut behind him.

The loudness of the door made Lee jump a bit and throw his hands up defenseless. "Hey, what's wrong man? Is this about that thing with-" "Shut the hell up." Axel's voice was deathly calm. Something Lee knew was even worse than if he were yelling. He'd only seen Axel like this a few times and every time it had ended with the guy being dead. "Axel come on, you're scaring me man." Lee chuckled nervously and backed up slowly. The wall put and end to that and Axel just took a step forward, caging him like a wounded animal. "What would you have done if she killed me Lee? What would you have done if I killed her? I almost died!" The taller man crossed his arms over his chest, staring down at his partner.

"I-I didn't mean to Axel!" Lee shouted back, his brow creasing in anger now. "You don't know what it's like, man! All you ever do is whine about that girl from high school. 'Aw I wonder what could have been I should have never left her.' Get over it man!" Lee's mocking of Axel only served to fuel the fire of his anger. "So you would choose her over this job? Over your best friend?" "Over everything else!" Lee stood his ground, balling up his fists in anger. Though he was smaller Lee had always been quicker. The odds of winning in a fight for either of them was usually fifty fifty. Axel couldn't control his anger anymore. Lee might as well spit in his face and kick dirt on him while he was down. The taller man's fist soared through the air towards Lee's face but the other agent was expecting it. Axel's fist crashed into the wall, causing a sickening crack from his hand.

"Axel just calm down man what the hell!" Lee had gotten around him and was now closer to the door. They both knew if he really wanted to he could just run out of the apartment. Axel sighed, flexing his fist which would no doubt hurt in the morning. "What the hell do you want Lee? Why are you even here?" "I'm here because it's been a week and you haven't found anything out! We're partners on this. You need help so I'm here. I thought you'd thank me." Both of their breathing was quickened by the adrenaline flowing through them. "You working for Danny, then?" Lee ran a hand through his hair and exhaled, nodding. "Yeah. You work one side of the case, I work the other. Just like the Vermont case." Axel tried to fight the smile that was approaching his face but he couldn't. "There were so many chickens, Lee." "So many." The two broke out into laughter, the previous tension having evaporated.

Before the two could bond over old memories Axel felt a buzzing in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw the text from Cynthia. "And just who the hell is texting you this late at night?" Lee creeped forward and tried to peek at the screen but all he saw was black. Axel had already turned it off. "No one. It's no one." "Wait just a minute..." Lee had that twinkle in his eye that he only got when he was doing detective work. "You know I have your file on my phone." "Lee..." Axel groaned out though the smile on his face betrayed his true feelings. "Aha!" The man exclaimed, scrolling down on his phone. "This -is- where you grew up! Why didn't you tell me man!? Did you already talk to her!?" Lee was visibly excited, heading towards the door. "Come on! We're going to see her!"

Axel stood dumbfounded in the room, his brain trying to catch up. "How do you even know where she is!?" Lee paused for a long moment, his shoulders shuddering some. The man was actually giggling and when he turned back to Axel, Axel knew the answer before it was even spoken. "Hacked your phone." Before Axel could say anything Lee took off in a sprint towards Axel's car, the both of them laughing. Lee had always been the more technical of the two. As he so lovingly put it, he was the brains and Axel was the brawn. Axel sped off to the nightclub, excited that two of his favorite people were about to meet. Once the two arrived Axel led Lee through the crowds, not really sure where Cynthia actually was.

Last edited:
Druggie Claim

original.jpg
basic Name: Evelynn Jo McKinnel
Nicknames: Lynn

Evelynn Jo McKinnel

Details
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Grayish blue (natural is blond)
Weight: 145lbs
Height: 5"7'
Tattoos/Piercings: Ears pierced (orbital, industrial, rook, tranverse, and upper and lower), shark bites/lip studs
Personality
When describing Lynn, classmates and ex-friends usually say she's like smoke. It's not that she's mysterious-she can be read like an open book-but it's more or less that she's not dependable. She's here one minute and then she's gone the next. Thickheaded despite her seemingly calm demeanor, Lynn bears no filter and has the tendency to lie as if her life depended on it. She's not someone to trust, and doesn't have many friends due to past mistakes and current addictions.

Her addictive personality makes her sporadically nervous and scatter-brained (or so she claims), but opiates, cocaine, anything that gives a high, a buzz, or numbness seems to get her back on track and calm. When her problems are mentioned, she answers in denial. It's not that she's unaware of her addiction, it's that she simply doesn't care. In contrast, she has the belief that she must prove herself constantly, especially to her parents. Yet, in the end, she feels that everything she does is never good enough. This makes facing her parents (even over a phone call) difficult.

Biography
The McKinnel family's children are bred for perfection and success, but Lynn is one of the few failures that has managed to break the McKinnel family goals. Although nothing was perfect about her family to begin with. Her father was a severe alcoholic, and her mother had countless affairs. If it wasn't work, it was her father drinking in the dining room and her mother having fun with the mayor in the next town. Any time that they did have was always dedicated to nitpicking her flaws. A 90% grade average was unacceptable, not scoring during the soccer game was disgraceful, not applying for law or medical school was practically unlawful, and scoring a 27 out of 32 on the state exams was deemed a failure.

Of course, when she applied to a college and declared an art major, that lost her her parents' "respect" all together. After being reminded of her flaws once more, and being slapped for even hinting at help with college tuition, Lynn fell into a lapse of depression that had been clinging at her feet since day one. The depression eventually led to a desire for friendship, but even company did little to help. However, after meeting a group of students at a bar, she gradually found solace in their recreational activities which later led into stronger drugs. Weed just didn't do it for her.

Relationships
Pending

The Grill was enveloped by a surge of energy, an abundance of laughter and chatter, and the thick smell of craft beer and cheesy nachos. If it wasn't for that one single sound, a resonance of life that went beyond what any sound of excited, teen angst rambles and booze could inspire, then the broody male that sprawled out within the cramped booth adjacent to the back door would have left long ago. That telltale sign of life, throbbing hearts that didn't know when to cease and desist, for once brought the man into what he could only surmise as a feeling of calm. Then again, it could be the brandy of which he'd only taken a few leisurely sips from.

"Damon." The name drew a rumbling growl from him as he looked toward the man across the table. He acknowledged the other with a blank stare, but when he met the eyes of the speaker, his lips cracked into a grin.

"Dear little brother, to what do I owe this wondrous pleasure?" He picks the tumbler of brandy up with a hand, swishing the alcohol for a turn before gulping it down in one sip. Its taste is stagnant, a disappointment, but the disapproval doesn't show on his face. "Come crawling back to beg for my forgiveness? It's about damn time. I was beginning to get impatient, you know."

Ribbons of anger, hot and consuming, lit up the darkness. Its iridescence devoured the room, showering ornate and tanned bricks, red carpets, and golden curtains with a flickering hue of blue. It cast long, harsh shadows against the walls and against the flesh that swayed whenever the ribbons danced, shifted. Then with the closing of fingers, it was gone. Yet its absence was only for a moment. When it returned with the snap of a finger, it lit up the room once more. The second light was softer, dimmer. It did not move and hiss with hatred, but it still pulsed with emotion.

He closed his hand again, the light of a blue flame vanishing in his grasp only to revive it with an unnecessary snap of fingers. Each rise of the flame differed from the previous until the flame itself resembled the flame on a candle wick, small and weak. Then he'd go cycle back and make the flame larger, wilder until it was almost too hard to contain in his upturned palm. It was practice, both mental and physical, and also a try at therapy. Although, the sight of fire never calmed him as much as he hoped. Instead he found himself more driven, more eager to increase the temperature, to manipulate the flame's movement, and to lengthen the flame itself. The further he increased in casting, the stronger he would be. At least, that's what he hoped.

But on the thirty-third try at steadily increasing the output of fire, he felt the weight of fatigue. It was a nagging pressure at the back of his skull, a burning sensation in his eyes, and a heaviness in his body that led him to close his hand once more. The fact hat he hadn't improved in the past few months drew a sigh from deep within him, a guttural and heavy exhale. If he couldn't control the elemental property of fire then how was he supposed to cast both time and fire or time and water?

Fire came to him the easiest. "It's the element that resonates with your soul," was what his mother had said. Lately he thought different. Perhaps it was just easy because it matched his emotion? It it resonated with his soul, then wouldn't controlling it be easier? Water was learned afterward, and it was difficult to use them together since they neutralized one another. Time was the last he had learned. It was the most recent, the ability coming to him when he had just turned 65. Now, at the age of 97, Time was by far the weakest of his casts. Out of all of them he had expected to master fire, no... he needed to master it. Mastering an ability, in his eyes, proved strength. It proved stamina, drive, and dexterity. Hell, maybe it would even prove to his father that he was ready. A bodily statistic would mean more of an upper hand against them, the humans.

Last edited:

Valentinesday_treat_from_Plum_-_SuicideGirls.jpg
basic Name: Sabella Phillips
Nicknames: Bella
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: wild child

Sabella Phillips

Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Purple
Weight: 125lbs
Height: 5'0
Tattoos:
Piercings:

Personality
Sabella has an in your face personality, which is such a stark contrast to the girl she used to be. She used to be quiet and perhaps even dainty, but if only her old friends could see her now, shotgunning a beer and doing body shots. She's really opened up to her sexuality, hooking up with both guys and girls during her time in school. She gets decent grades, and wants to work with animals because "people are fun, but they suck". She is wild, and will pretty much try anything once.

Biography
Sabella means God is my oath. Her father is a preacher, while her mother sings in the church choir, and has ever since her own young days. Bella was raised in the church. Every Sunday morning, every Wednesday night, every fundraiser... they were there. As a child, Bella didn't really know any better. She didn't have a choice, and she attended because she had friends there, and she liked singing. She never complained about it, at least not more than any normal child sitting through someone talking for what felt like hours.

As Bella started to get older, she started questioning her parents religion, much to their dismay. Her father put a stop to that, very quickly. All teenagers want to rebel, but Bella was a good girl, and she didn't want to disobey her parents. So she continued attending church, praising God, and having only Christian friends. Everything was fine, until her senior year of high school. She met Zander. He changed her life. He introduced her to everything her parents tried to hard to keep her from. But when you try to ignore something for so long, it can only blow up in your face.

The day she came home with purple hair and her first tattoo-- the heart outline on her throat-- her dad screamed and threw things and threatened to put her out. Her mother tried to reason with him, but there was no saving it. So good little Bella packed her shit and moved to Zander's, where her life was turned upside down. Zander was no good influence, and he introduced her to more than hair dye and tattoos. Bella graduated high school, her plan to remain with Zander and not go to college.

But he convinced her to go, and shortly after she left she found out he was cheating on her. So she dumped him, moved on, and is now about to start her senior year at college, aiming to graduate with a degree that will help her to work with animals.

Relationships:
Arietta Palma/party animal ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ) - The two girls definitely get along. Who else are they gonna party it up with on a Wednesday night when everyone else (well, and possibly themselves) have to be up early? Shots before homework? Absolutely! However, guy drama is alive and well, so let's hope these two don't crush on the same person.

James Rolfe Corsair/nerd ( Lurker Lurker ) - Best friends since forever. They grew up as next door neighbors, so he knew her back in her 'former' days. He doesn't judge her, though, and she doesn't judge him for not being able to talk to any female except for her.

Evelynn Jo McKinnel/druggie ( WolfSol WolfSol ) - Bella's favorite hookup if she's trying to have a really wild night, or a night that she won't remember.

Jackson L. Blake/the prince ( CosmicBoii CosmicBoii ) - One of Bella's favorite people to flirt with. He's so warm and friendly that it's hard for her to have a normal conversation with him without it leading to flirting. His girlfriend doesn't like it, though, not that Bella cares.

Clara Precious Ray/the princess ( Ridge Ridge ) - Ever since Clara caught Bella flirting with Jackson, the princess and the wild child have not gotten along. Clara considered it Bella stepping in on her territory, and Bella just didn't care.

Alicia Shepard/the spiritual ( OppositeInverse OppositeInverse ) - Bella and Alicia are cool, considering that Alicia doesn't force her religion down Bella's throat or try to get her to go back to her old, former self.

Miles Jones Walker/the skater ( taliaangeni taliaangeni ) - Bella met him through James, and they're cool. Bella thinks hes super fun to hang around, and she loves how open minded he is.

Ariana McKinley/the drama queen ( _KoKo_ _KoKo_ ) - frenemies at best. They love to party together, but the more they drink, the more they get on each others nerves.

stormie black/the emo ( spookie spookie ) - complete and utter judgement from the emo.

Noah Yu/the bro ( Teacup Cat Teacup Cat ) - Bella and Noah are super good friends, and he's played wingman for her more than once. Though Bella doesn't ever see herself settling down, she plays along because she thinks it's fun.

Ezra Romanova/party animal ( a z u l a a z u l a ) - Frenemies. They get along sometimes, other times they just grind on each others nerves so bad that Bella just wants to slap him. Probably has a few times.

Katia Romanova/female jock ( a z u l a a z u l a ) - good friends! Bella loves her badass-ness and the fact that she sticks up for herself. The two also are alike in the fact that they don't like serious relationships. But there could possibly be something there... Bella thinks Katia is cute af.

Jacy Stevens/the innocent ( Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 ) - Bella is always trying to get Jacy to come out of her shell and break out of her element, but sometimes it's just too much for Jacy.

Lila Aurelia Bennington/the sweet ( Reticent Reticent ) - Bella loves this chick, even if their fling was never more than just that. She's a true sweetheart, with a backbone, which Bella likes about her.

Elijah Reynolds/the stoner ( deathworm deathworm ) - He, Bella, and Aries make up the party trio. Good friends!

marley jane prescott/the cheerleader ( astra astra ) - Good friends, most of the time. Sometimes Bella is a little too wild for Marley, but there's no bad blood between them.

Last edited:

• • • •
img-thing

• • • •

froy-gutierrez-1.jpg

♦♦♦

Name: Jackson L. Blake
Nicknames: Jax, Jack, J-Bug
Sexuality: Pansexual
Role: The Prince
Eye Color: Light Blue
Weight: 158 lbs
Height: 5'11
Tattoos/Piercings:
Uno
Dos
Tres
♦♦♦

Personality
Jax is your basic, average, little dude. Well, he's not actually little. But he's definitely quote on quote, "basic". He's definitely the 'bro' kinda guy, but he's perfect. In a weird way, at least. He says hello to everyone, he's popular. He's just the guy. No doubt about it, he's the guy everyone likes, he doesn't have a flaw visible to the human eye. There's no sort of baggage that he's carrying around with him, ya know? Jax is all around amazing - he loves everyone and almost everyone loves him. He cares about you, until you stab him in the back. It's not to say that he isn't the forgiving type, because if you do show your better self to him, he's more than willing to make amends. But he doesn't like 'fakes'. Ya know, cause they're fake. If you can't trust him, he can't trust you. He's huggable, lovable, genuine, for starters. That basically sums him up, he's your perfect little 'prince'. Though he does have his flaws, including how teasingly obnoxious he often is, a slight amount of arrogance, and being just a little hot-headed when people won't listen. He doesn't really like it when others go around doing stupid things.

♦♦♦

Biography
Jackson Blake - born to a mother, father, and two other siblings. He's the youngest, sadly. Well, not that there's actually anything wrong with being the youngest child, but he was babied a lot. He got more than enough attention from his parents as well as the large amount of pressure weighed down on him from his extremely successful siblings. Well, they appeared to be successful, anyways. Not like either of them had gone to Harvard, but were successful in their parent's eyes and that was more than enough.
Growing up. Jackson was watched by his siblings closely, meaning he couldn't take a simply step off of the proper track of life. He did exactly what was expected of him; nothing more, nothing less. Growing up, he played a few sports, but once he reached High School, he gave them up for the most part. He did track still, but that was about it. Though he was relatively well-known by people in the school, enough to always have someone to talk to no matter where he went. He ran for president of the school, even, it looked good on his records. He got good grades, he did sports, he was just.. perfect, seemingly. There was practically nothing wrong with him. Few people could find his flaws, but they were definitely there.
Relationships
Clara Ray - The Princess - Clara and Jackson have been together for who knows how long, it’s felt like forever. From the start they had the ideal relationship, one cheered on by many for being so ‘perfect’. Though behind closed doors they weren’t so great, it was beginning to be an act for others. This wasn’t to say that they didn’t care for each other, because they did. Though it seemed that some of the interest had been lost towards Jackson and now they were resting on a thin line of whether they were truly meant to be.

Sabella Phillips - The Wild Chid - The two are dead opposites, or so they appear to be. One is picture perfect, that would be Jax. The other is, well, wild. Sabella has flirted with Jax in the past despite his longstanding relationship with Clara, and has been a minor factor within their current issues.

Ariana McKinley - The Drama Queen - Ariana and Jax grew up together, they had been best friends despite her familial issues. Though as she began acting out, Jax continued on his track of being the all around golden boy. They grew apart, finding themselves in two different friend groups. This isn’t to say that they aren’t friendly but they’re nowhere near as close as they had been.

Ezra Romanova - The Party Animal - The two are close buddies, as Jax would say. Ezra brings out the bad side in Jax, the wild side. They’ll go partying and drinking, and the prince may not be as perfect as he seems when he lets loose.

Kat Romanova - The Jock - Kat has, like many others, a crush on Jax - to his apparent knowledge. They’re definitely friendly and Jax doesn’t make any attempts at pushing her away regardless of her feelings.

JACKSON BLAKE

• • • •
tumblr_omnq7wCrjS1w47cixo7_400.jpg

• • • •

tumblr_omnq7wCrjS1w47cixo4_400.jpg
code by pasta

Jefferson was fancy - he looked fancy. Therefore, he was. He wore a tux, a perfectly knotted black bowtie tied around his neck. Placed directly against his fresh, white, button-up shirt. No flaws. He could model for crying out loud.. if not for his lack of looks. Now, this wasn't to say he was ugly, Jefferson was a good-looking guy. His self-esteem simply told him otherwise. Now, where was he, exactly? A dance. Prom, to be exact. That day of someone's life where you spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars to dance with someone and be around sweaty teenagers.

Jefferson's date was his cousin. No other girl and school wanted to go with him. Or so he thought. In all honesty, he hadn't actually tried asking out any other senior girl at his high school. He had a fear of rejection. And spiders. Clowns. Height. All other insects. Dogs. Lions. Cats. Babies.. you get the gist of it. He feared a lot of things. Nonetheless, his parents were eager for their son's special night, making up for his extreme lack of interest. Jefferson would have much rather stayed home to play some games on his Wii or whatever. That sounded perfect. Popcorn and all - maybe a horror movie marathon.

Nonetheless, here he was. His cousin hadn't even bothered to show. Jefferson stood at the doors of his school for almost an hour waiting for her but no such appearance came to be. So he went in alone, hanging out on the outskirts, the lights dim but loud music blasting through the speakers. For prom, there sure was a lot of grinding. Teenagers these days. Jefferson could think of nearly a million other things he'd rather be doing..

Last edited:

Name: Clara Precious Ray
Nicknames: Ray
Role: The princess

Details
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Weight: 55kg
Height: 5ft8
Tattoos: o
Piercings: x

Personality

The pretty princes isn’t all you’d think. She’s a viscous girl who won’t back down from a fight. Taking on most of the school she’s known for not taking any sack from anyone. Even with the hard exterior she has a heart of gold that’s slightly cracked. She’ll take care of her friends till she’s the one fallen on the ground and will always be there to cheer them up.

However even with her caring side she’s really just a funny girl who’s looking for fun where she can, her romantic side is buried and hasn’t been uncovered for long, but one day she hopes someone might shovel it out into the open.

Biography

The ‘beauty’ child everyone wants, Clara was brought into a pageant world. Down to the age of 2 she was put into contests and nothing but that. It was always win win win and you better never loose to her mother; there would be hell to pay if you did. Unfortunately for Clara is often ended in a beating if so, but make up was easy to use and easy to cover up.

School comes and everything stops too many eyes and not enough time. Clara excelled in her art classes but little in anything else. She was popular to say the least everyone knew her for one or two reassigns. Which was good and which was bad was for them to decided on.

0d4f288014b4d6da57ed621ed49c5b7c--scarlett.jpg

Relationships
CosmicBoii CosmicBoii // The Prince - An unstable relationship between love and loss lays here. The trip will either fix it or break it.
WolfSol WolfSol // The Druggie - Eve and Clara have a secret friendship. They took often over text and in secret but only when Clara wants to get a buzz on.
a z u l a a z u l a // The Jock - Ezra and Clara have an odd relationship. With him being a slight player he’s been hunting after Clara but she’s always turned him down.
Teacup Cat Teacup Cat // The Bro - Noah and Clara are really close friends, she tell him everything and confides her darkest secrets to him
taliaangeni taliaangeni // The Skater - Not very friendly. Clara knows of Miles but doesn’t often associate herself with him.
apolla apolla // The Wild Child - Hostile is a word that would describe their relationship well. When caught flirting with The prince, Calara found her and Sabella were not going to be friends anytime soon.
OppositeInverse OppositeInverse // The Spiritual - Leesh and Clara have a close relationship. Unlike Clara he friend doesn’t have such a strong guard. With Leesh understanding it, Clara holds a special place on her heart for her.
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 // The innocent - Picking and teasing is one of Clara’s specialties against Jacy, often picking on her goody toe shoes ways she’s always egging her on to do something wrong.
astra astra // The Cheerleader - With the two of them being good friends, there isn’t much going on, but the crush Marley has on Jax could jeopardise everything.
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra // The Part Animal - Tense. There is a sense of a fight between these two girls as another has her eyes on Clara’s prince.

Dom woke up early in the morning, probably around six thirty. The sun was creeping over the horizon spreading its light gracefully over the building tops and trees. As he pushed himself out of bed his head was spinning from the night before, he’d been out with some of his friends from his barrel racing completions, it’d been a heavy night of drinking. His head needed a clip so he got to t. The razor gracefully glided across his skin like a skater on ice.

After his morning routine was done he’d plodded himself down stairs where his father had already cooked up breakfast and left for work. Sighing in disappointed he sat down beginning to munch on his bacon, sausage and egg. Although he wasn’t upset, Dom wished just one mornig him and his father could sit and eat together, but that hadn’t happened since his mother had died. Once he’d finished he picked up his bag and left the house making his way to his car.

Driving to school was a chore, nothing really interesting and nothing he really wanted to do. Yet to prove his father wrong he had to do it. Looking at the building in front his stomach turned and his body tensed. It was just another day, but they always took a toll. Entering he just made his way to class. Didn’t stop to talk to anyone but always gave a glance to anyone that stares. Dom took his seat at the back of the class, staring out of her window waiting for the day to fly past.

Last edited:
stock-photo-portrait-of-young-cheerful-happy-brunette-woman-wearing-white-chemise-at-summer-green-park-267858638.jpg
{Sorry about the Shutterstock logo in front of the pic : P}

Name: Jacy Stevens

Nicknames: None really, unless you count her birth name, which is Liana, but only her family members call her that

Gender: Female (Demi-Female if non-binary genders are acceptable)

Sexuality: Asexual & Aromantic

Role: Innocent One

Hair Color: Light Brown

Weight: 120 lbs

Height: 5’3

Tattoos/Piercings: Flower made out of music notes on her left shoulder

Personality: Jacy is that one person who wears a smile at school just because she’s at a place of learning. The one who volunteers at the library during her free time and works at the office to help others with their careers. She’s also a choir girl, which says a lot. Basically, the one who does as much as she can at the college and has a fun time there, albeit it’s her own version of fun that doesn’t include alcohol, smoking, drugs, partying, sex, or anything of that sort that most other college goers would find pleasure and freedom in doing.

She’s usually happy-go-lucky and will help anyone in need. You can most likely find her by listening for her humming or singing to herself, since she pretty much never stops. She’s a modest person when it comes to clothing and other material things, so those most you’d see of her body would be her wearing a one-piece bathing suit with swim shorts. She also loves telling jokes, mostly puns, which she knows can annoy most others but she secretly doesn’t really care, for she loves telling them anyway. And above all, she’s very innocent, even at age 20. She is a virgin, has never had alcohol, a cigarette, any kind of drug other than cough drops, the caffeine in chocolate, or medicine for the common cold when she’s sick, and any references to the things above will most likely go right over her head. She’s also a dreamer and has a bunch of plans for her future that most would find ever-so boring.

Biography: Jacy was born and raised in a pretty normal family. Mom, Dad, and little sister were who she lived with before going to college and living in a dorm. When she was a kid she did what lots of little girls did, and pretty much did everything by the book when it came to how the average child grew up.

At the time high school came around, though, she found out a lot about herself, including the subjects she wanted to major in in college, sexuality/romanticality, gender identity, religion/belief, and even her wanting of a new name that fit her better than ‘Liana’. She only shared this info with her closest friends, and later on she shared her being asexual and aromantic with her parents and sister, but other than that not many people know that stuff about her, other than her preferred name and that she is majoring in ASL interpreting. Over all, though, a great life she’s had with a lot of self-discovery that has allowed her to be the happiest she has ever been!

Relationships:
*Lila Bennington: The two gals are best friends as well as neighbors, and have been for years now. They are as close as friends could be! Though now that they are in college, Lila likes to try and get Jacy to do 'college' things.
* Alicia Shepard: The two are friends, but not that close. Had a few classes together, but would surely become closer if they saw each other more often.
*Sabella Phillips: Close friends, though Bella likes to try and 'get Jacy out there and to have fun', even if Jacy isn't really too into parties and the kinds of fun teens and young adults enjoy. Jacy does understand what Bella is trying to do, though, and appreciates it by trying some of the activities the other wants her to do.
*Clara Ray: The two are... "friends", kinda. It's not a very good friendship, what with Clara poking fun at Jacy's innocent demeanor and the princess wanting to bring out any bad in the innocent girl to make Jacy look bad, all in attempt to make Clara feel better. Of course, though, it all kind of goes over Jacy's head.
*Jackson Blake: Jacy and Jackson were childhood friends and are still pretty close. Jacy is definitely not as popular as the prince, but she's just happy that they have that real friendship bond between them instead of something fake for the sake of being with Jackson.

*Arianna McKinley: The two girls were childhood friends, but as time went on they went their separate ways and their relationship kinda faded, but that isn't to say it couldn't be re-ignited!
*Noah Yu: They aren't very close, but still consider themselves friends. They hang out sometimes, but not often.
*Stormie Black: The two were childhood friends and were kinda close, until Stormie had to stay inside to be homeschooled. Since then, they became email pen-pals.
*Marley Prescott: The two have a very close relationship. They confide in each other, share advice, and all-in-all are sisters from different misters!
*Mark Stanton: She enjoys joking with him when they hang out, although she sometimes doesn't get his jokes. In those cases, though, if they seem gross, she just doesn't ask what they mean, as she kinda values her innocence and doesn't want to be grossed out.

Example 1: Jacy looked at herself in the mirror. Nice new sweater, big-framed glasses fitted into the bridge of her nose, and comfy leggings with a new pair of sneakers on her feet. She knew that, when she left her room, her mother would wonder why she wasn’t wearing the dress her mom had found her, since it was the dress her mom wore to her first day of college back in the day. Her mother was always like that, wanting Jacy to be just like herself when she was Jacy’s age. Her mom would also wonder why she didn’t wear any make up, or at least wear something more woman-like. Jacy knew all of this and took a deep breath. This would be the last her mother would see of her for a long while, at least until winter break. Yep, it was her first day of college! Well, it was move-in day, but same difference. Thoughts of making friends and being apart of clubs and ASL classes danced in her head. She was going to make this the best college experience she could!

Example 2: Jacy thought, and thought, and thought. She tried so, so hard. So hard to feel the feelings she was supposed to. Why didn’t she see her boyfriend the way a girlfriend was supposed to? He was cute, nice, and what she assumed a great kisser, and they had been together for six whole months. People were even jealous of her because she was with him! But she didn’t feel...anything towards him. Other than how she felt towards her friends. Like he was just a friend. In fact, she felt it would have been better to have never dated him in the first place. Because now he expected all of the lovey-dovey couple stuff. Kissing, feeling, cuddling...and more. She could feel it, seeing his eyes that looked hungry for more than romance. He wanted her gift that could never be returned to her.

In the middle of the night she lie awake, thinking about how to tell him all of this. How do you tell a great guy that you’ve tried but failed to feel any romantic or sexual feelings for him after a half a year of dating?! Oh, she felt like the worst person in the world! Tears formed in her eyes in the dark. She didn’t want to, she really didn’t. But she had to tell him. She couldn’t let this go on any longer. It wasn’t fair to him, and if they continued she knew he’d want to, well, do-the-do, to say the least, and that was something she couldn’t ever see herself doing willingly. It was a weird feeling, to not want it, but that was her. That was what was lying inside her, her true feelings, or rather a lack-there-of. She felt broken and wrong. Wasn’t she supposed to feel these things at age 18? She took another deep breath. “Right, middle of the night...” she whispered to herself. Couldn’t break up with someone with no sleep, right?

Last edited:

The Spiritual <3
sweet2.jpeg

• sweet3.jpg

Name: Alicia Shepard
    Nicknames: Leesh
    Sexuality: Heterosexual (Demisexual themes)
    Role: Spiritual

The wind almost rests a gentle hand upon the brunette mane of Alicia as she steps out of the car, the sun's glow blanketing her epidermis with a golden compliment. Her smile was as bright as her spirit. She hefts her luggage over her shoulder, almost a waddle to her strut due to the mild weight strain befalling her. She released one of those sighs that empties a body full of tension and worry, one that instead replaces it with passion. She walks up to the edge of the vehicle, looking out among the scene of oasis before her. Her heart almost melting with warmth and vitality as the crystalline waters sparkle and the lush green of the nature mixes an astounding swirl of hue for her eyes to feast upon. In the serenity of the moment, Alicia Shepard could only think to say one thing.

"Goddamn..."

She drops the luggage off of instinct, the captivation of the scenario taking her over. So much stress she'd been dealing with lately. One thing after another in a never ending chain of bullshit and melancholy. This, oh but this was her chance to be at peace and find something worth basking in tranquility for. She didn't really care about the naysayers of the world who had their own personal judgement and viewpoints about things they were too ignorant or too benighted to understand, she stood still for a moment, like a rock to just shed all of the mess away from her system. A silent prayer, firm and powerful in its absence of extroverted fashion. And, in seemingly one swift moment, her eyes pop open, a deep inhale and release of it all, and a clap of the hands followed by rubbing them together with a boosted enthusiasm. Her next words were some that would get everyone in the right spirit of energy.

"LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!!"

The world would not be ready for the shenanigans to come.

a02vAN.gif

3130ldf.jpg

* "I am NOT Religious. I am SPIRITUAL. Religion is a concept created by man that causes borders and divisiveness. Spiritual is what I am, faith and knowledge in service of God, not man, or even mankind's interpretation of something they'll never unconditionally understand here on Earth."

Last edited:

MJP5608.jpg
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Skater Boi*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
basic Name: Miles Jones Walker
Nicknames: Mile, Miley, Jonesy.

Miles Jones Walker

Details
Eye Color: Hazel
Weight: 145lbs
Height: 6'2"
Tattoos/Piercings: Snake bites.
Personality
Miles has an open personality and is very open minded. While not in class, he's spending time skating around campus, getting high, or playing video games. You know, the usual skater stuff. Skating is his pride and joy and he can get very competitive with it. His favorite words are dude and bro. Miles has a calm demeanor and can do well in frantic situations. Don't count on the guy to come through on things as he is quite forgetful and rather lazy.

Biography
Miles had a normal upbringing. His whole family is into some type of sport, for him it's skateboarding. The 'rents, three brothers and a younger sister all lived in a four bedroom house. It sucked because the youngest sibling, his sister, was the one who got to room alone. Somewhere along the lines of entering high school Miles was introduced to marijuana. When it came time to leave for college Miles was jonesing to have some sort of privacy. His father expect him to drop out or flunk while his mother supported his college journey. Like his father, Miles was surprised he made it to senior year in college.

Relationships

a Noche's interior was just as dark as the night outside. A jukebox sitting idly by the bar attracted Ada's attention. She liked music - no she loved music. It drowned out so much in her head. She stood pushing the button until a song caught her attention. Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drum by A Perfect Circle was in que to play. Turning away she made her way between humans and vampires, her hips already swaying to the tune of the song that had yet to being. She knew the rhythm closely matched a human's heart beat. It made her hungry just thinking about it. Wait. She'd already eaten, right?

A brow slightly rose as she looked around the bar in search of David. Her lips stretched into a smile. He was busy with his drink and not watching her. Good. He had a stick up his ass most of the time. As the song, her song, began to play Ada danced closer to the humans. There was a male in his late thirties dancing against the wall like a teenager who didn't have a dance to the prom.

Most people would think her too young to be in a bar. In fact, she was. When she died she had been sixteen. That was marrying age in her day. Now you had to be twenty-one to drink beer in the USA. Pffft. And the guy in front of her was twice her age. He would probably say no to whatever she wanted. Thankfully she could overpower him.

Coming upon the guy she asked, "Dance?" His shaggy brown hair brushed his shoulders as he looked around the room. Did he think this was a trick? She didn't look that young. "Come on," she grabbed his hand, tired of waiting for an answer, and dragged him out onto the open floor. With her hands on his shoulders she began to dance. "I must isolate you and save you from yourself," she sang along with the music. It was funny and omen all at the same time because she was going to isolate him and then kill him. Smiling she reached up and tangled her fingers in his hair.

Lila ╳ Bennington

❝ you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. ❞

uQAWtYM.jpg
SYx57HT.jpg
WdttSkz.jpg
hgdpu17.jpg

♕ s t a t s ♕
Name: Lila Aurelia Bennington
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue/Grey
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 132 lbs
Tattoos: one, two, three,
Piercings: one, two
Role: Sweet girl

♕ b i o ♕
PERSONALila has a warm and friendly personality that, as long as she isn’t being challenged, makes it difficult for people to dislike her. She is passionate in everything she does and especially in her relationships. She is energetic, often the first one awake in the morning and the last one to go to sleep. When she truly connects with an idea, belief or person she wholeheartedly dedicates her time, thoughts, and emotions to it. She is the first to lend a helping hand and the last person to give up. Extremely idealistic, she has an unshaken belief that all people are inherently good and will extend her warmth and kindness to anyone willing to accept it. Most, if not all, of her friends would pin her as a sweetheart. She is not the type to actively engage in an argument or disagreement unless she plans to act as the mediator, which she typically does. However, if her beliefs are openly challenged, she reveals herself to be excellent at arguing, often using facts and statistics that, combined with her reluctance to back down and give anyone the idea that her kindness can be used to their advantage, makes her a worthy opponent.

BIO
For generations, the Bennington family produced intelligent, well rounded offspring to contribute to the family line and Lila was no exception. Born to Nathan and Francesca Bennington, she would be their last child and fourth daughter. As the youngest of the family, she was constantly coddled by not only her parents, but her older siblings as well. Despite being wealthy, her family taught her how to be grateful, generous, and kind but there was no need. Lila is naturally warm, understanding, humble and generally a pleasant person to be around. She had even been a happy, smiling baby.
In school she was no different. She didn’t consider herself popular but despite that she had many friends, including kids who had been ignored or ostracized by the general population. She was intelligent and throughout her four year stay at the local high school she had enrolled in a rigorous academic schedule. She was also apart of the cheerleading squad, the volleyball team, and the track team. During her sophomore year she met her high school sweetheart, Austin. He was a relatively quiet and reserved boy and didn’t participate in any sports or clubs, but he treated her well and that was something most boys her age seemed incapable of. She graduated near the top of her class with high honors, was labeled “best shoulder to cry on” and “most likely to travel the world.” And she did exactly that, breaking up with her boyfriend and taking a gap year after she graduated high school to travel, explore and enjoy life. She visited every where from Costa Rica, where she spent most of her days lounging on the beach, to Iceland where she went whale watching and saw the Northern Lights from atop Kirkjufell Mountain. Eventually she decided to attend her college of choice and majored in Kinesiology, specifically physical therapy and rehabilitation. She continued to do well in school and made her family proud, even taking an internship position at a nearby hospital. Just as she did in high school, she pushed herself to her academic limits. At the end of her senior year in college, Lila was simply ready to let loose and be free, to temporarily forget all her worries and responsibilities, and when she caught wind of a vacation at a lake house, she was more than happy to accept the invitation.

RELATIONSHIPS
Aries and Lila are excellent friends - always talking, hanging out and gossiping. Aries is one of the only people who can push Lila out of her comfort zone and somehow has always managed to get her involved in a few drunken altercations. Arietta Palmer / Party Animal

Kat and Lila met while playing on the volleyball team. Over time they developed a good friendship and are on good terms with each other. Katia Romanova / Female Jock

Jacy and Lila were neighbors for most of her childhood. It didn’t take long for them to just click and become the best of friends. They’re both sweet and kind, although Lila is considerably less innocent than Jacy, they still manage to keep their friendship strong despite some lifestyle differences. Jacy Stevens / The Innocent

Bella met Lila during an experimental part of her life. She was open to everything, including exploring her own sexuality, so it isn’t a surprise that she is one of Bella’s many flings. Despite realizing that she prefers guys, they remained good friends and often hangout. Sabella Phillips / Wild Child

Nice to practically everyone she meets, Mark is no exception. They’re on a friendly basis, even if he can be a little annoying at times. Mark Stanton / Class Clown

Alicia and Lila are the best of friends. They will both defend each others honor until death, and even them some. Alicia’s optimism has brought Lila through some of her darkest times and their love and acceptance for each other is what continues to bring them close. Alicia Shepard / The Spiritual

Noah and Lila don't know each other very well, but they met at a bar one night while Noah was trying to hook his friends up with some cute girls. She thinks he's extremely swewet and had a bit of a crush on him that night until he went home with another girl from the bar. Still, they're friendly when they come across each other. Noah Yu / The Bro

coded by dwale

"The casino – that’s where the real money is. If we can take that, we can take the rest, too.” Don Leery chuckles and knocks back a drink without even as much as a grimace. His assistant, Raji, stands by the door with his muscled arms folded across his broad chest. From across the room he nods in agreement, raising a meaty fist to demonstrate his support.
“Indeed,” an unidentified man says, sipping cautiously on a beer. The bartender delivers another drink to the strange man and continues to watch with a grave face. “But that’ll be quite difficult, I do believe.”
“How so?”
“Cameras, sensors, gates locked by keys, the whole nine yards.”
“How would you know any of that?” Don Leery questions.
“I know someone on the inside.” The man pauses and meets the heavy gaze of Don Leery – a big, round man with enough force behind his punches to knock down just about anyone if he could catch them. Apparently he sees something he doesn’t like in Don Leery’s eyes because he sets down his beer, condensation forming on the glass, and nervously fumbles with the collar of his suit. “A – a janitor. He works the night shift, says it pays enough to feed his wife and kids so he does it.. We don’t talk much but I’m positive he could..”
Leery holds up a thick hand to pause his spiel. “That’s enough. Young man, you might have just led me to my secret weapon.” He extends his hand and interlocks it with the other man’s and they shake like two businessmen settling a deal. Raji watches the encounter closely but doesn’t remove himself from his position by the door.
I watch as the two men stand up from the table. Almost immediately, a waiter outfitted in an expensive tuxedo cleans up their mess. They talk quieter now and move their discussion into the kitchen, their voices lost among the dozens of employees.
I snag the end of a waiter’s cuff to draw his attention. “Check, please.” He nods politely and scurries off towards the back. I finish my coffee and push it to the end of the table. The waiter returns in a moment and exchanges the check for my coffee cup. “Jesus, almost six dollars for a coffee?” I mutter, emptying the change in my pocket onto the table and leaving before anyone can retrieve it.
Outside the rain has picked up, coming down in heavy sheets that slam angrily against the pavement. I rush to the car, yank open the door and climb inside. I reach over and crank the heat up, pressing my hands against the vents for warmth.
“Find out anything good?” Ty asks, chomping on a hot dog from a street vendor. The entire car stinks of ketchup and relish, unsettling after a coffee.
“Sure did. We should head back over to the apartment.”
Ty nods, puts the car into drive, and speeds away from the curb. The wipers slosh rain from side to side, the only sound other than the hum of the engine and the patter of the rain. The apartment is just three blocks or so from the coffee shop and only takes a few minutes to reach. He parks around the corner.
We exit the car and hurry back around the corner and up the steps to a large brick building. We squeeze together under the small ledge that protects a small patch of space from the rain. Ty reaches up and uses the metal knocker to bang on the door in a specific sequence. After a few seconds the lock on the other side releases and Ty pushes the door open, hurrying inside.
I follow him, closing the door and replacing the lock once more. I shake off the drops of rain on my coat and hang it on the rack. A candle fills up the room with a sweet aroma, a stark difference from the stench of garbage, sewage and car exhaust outside.
A dark shadow looms on the other side of the room. In the pale light that leaks through the windows, I can see a man turning to face us. “What took you two so long? What did you find out?”

Last edited:
19af2faca3aaab25f012182fc38602f8.jpg
Name: Ariana McKinley
Nicknames: Aria, Ari, Miss McKinley
Role: Drama Queen

Details
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Naturally Black
Weight:
Height: 5'4
Tattoos/Piercings: None
Personality
She comes off as a self absorbed, vain, obnoxious girl who only cares about herself but that's only on the surface. On the inside, she's is just a girl who is afraid of her feelings. Is afraid that if she doesn't acts like this then she'll be forgotten. She doesn't know how to be silent or quiet in the background. Caring about her seems toxic to herself and you. She wants to change but she used to the way she acts.
By the way she acts, she seems like she doesn't care about what anyone says but that's not true. She was always being compared with sister that it made her care so much about opinions. She's has a caring, sweet side that she hides behind a single role everyone has giving her. She's a girl who likes to party and have fun but she's also someone who needs a friend to care an support her,​
Biography
She grew up in a toxic household both of her parent were always putting her older sister first. They gave everything they except for their attention. As little girl, she was a quiet and timid but that changed when both of her parents had started to show favoritism. Telling her, ''Why can't you be a doctor like your sister.'' She tried to show her parents her achievement but they just always end up dismissing. Especially when she showed interest in the arts (Music,Theater, etc). Her parents said the arts weren't real careers, just hobbies.
Even when she got the lead role in her school musical, they showed no interest in coming. Opening night, they didn't even show. She never really got enough attention from them sadly she got from more attention from her nanny than her own parents. Even though she loved her nanny, it w obviously wasn't the same as your parents looking out for you. Having always felt like she was a background character in her own life, she started doing anything for attention.
Getting in trouble at school, Having a DUI, throwing reckless parties, you name it. She never wanted feel like she was a nobody.​

The toxic environment she was in has caused her to act like this all the time. As an adult she can come off as spoiled and self absorbed but she is still the mindset of when she was a child. She still feels as if she not loud or noticeable, that she won't matter. If nobody pays attention to her then she's just a nobody.​
Relationships
Don't put anything here until I have accepted charries please!"
"Miss Mckinley, come down for dinner!" Her nanny 'Loraine' yelled from downstairs. Ariana walked downstairs quietly and approach the table. "Come come, sit down before your food gets cold." Loraine said as she fixed up the table. "Are my parents going to be here?" Ariana asked hopefully as she picked at her food. Loraine looked down at her with a weak smile. "They aren't going to make it to dinner, their at your sister's but they will next time. I promise." She said fixing Ariana's hair. "That's what you said last time." Ari looked down at her food. "Honey, they'll come soon, their just held up." Loraine answered. "Do they love me?" Ari slowly looked up at Loraine. "Of course." Loraine quietly said. "Then why are they never here! Why don't ever come to my shows, concerts!" Ari said tears started coming out of her eyes. "Why are the never hear for me? She whispered. Loraine said nothing as she walked over and held her closely. "It'll be okay."Loraine whispered the phrase to her. She was comforted by the thought but she knew in her heart that it will never be okay.

Last edited:
Stoner Boy WIP

tumblr_n2z61xRfEH1qc7kxbo1_400.gif

Name: Elijah Reynolds
Nicknames: Eli
Sexuality: Gay
Role: Stoner

tumblr_mzgk6wS8b41qb5xafo1_500.gif

Details
Hair Color: Naturally dark brown but he bleaches it pretty frequently
Weight: 154
Height: 6'2"
Tattoos/Piercings: Both ears pierced, several small stick n poke tattoos

Personality
Elijah is kind of a mess but he’s a lovable mess most of the time. Most of the time he’s laid-back and sort of goofy- he has a hard time taking anything seriously and prefers to just crack jokes. Sometimes they don’t make a lot of sense but he thinks he’s funny. He's childish and kind of fey- he just sort of lives in his own world.

Despite his somewhat effeminate presentation (he frequently wears skirts/dresses and light makeup) he's a ruffian at heart. A very rough and tumble child, he never fully outgrew his roughhousing and he has a short temper on a few subjects. Tie that into his general anti intellectual attitude and he's the type to punch first and ask questions later.

He doesn’t have a lot of patience though and his sarcasm can come across as a little bit mean. He’s also very easily bored and it can be obnoxious when he’s constantly getting himself in messy situations to try to entertain himself, and even more obnoxious when he drags other people into his bullshit.

Biography
The more you learn about Elijah the more he starts to make sense. He’s the youngest of three boys raised by two working class parents. His father was a mechanic and his mother worked at a nail salon. The five of them lived in a trailer park and honestly, Elijah didn’t have a terrible childhood. They were broke as shit but he didn’t mind. He spent most of his time running around the park wrecking havoc. Always a bit of a problem child, his main hobbies were vandalism and petty crime.

It was actually his oldest brother who introduced him to weed when he was twelve. They smoked some shitty ditch weed out of an old soda can and Elijah fell in love instantly. By the time he started high school he was smoking at least once a day. He enjoys other drugs- he’ll roll at parties and trips pretty frequently. But he’s never not stoned. Most people he knows have never actually seen him fully sober.

Everyone was pretty shocked when Elijah announced he was going to college. He’d never cared about school and how the fuck was he going to pay for it? He’d managed to swing a scholarship to study art and film and figured it was better than hanging out around the trailer park the rest of his life. He’s kind of just spent most of his life wandering around, doing whatever seems fun at any given moment.

Relationships

tumblr_n2z61xRfEH1qc7kxbo2_400.gif

Last edited:

Noah Yu

d6e8d8d1977716f7c5c5aabea94cd088--asian-men-fashion-guy-fashion.jpg
Role: The Bro

Details

Hair Color: Blue
Weight: 179 lbs
Height: 6'0

Tattoos/Piercings: Pierced Ears

Personality
Noah could be a top contender for the title of Ultimate Bro. Noah likes to take a back seat and support his friends thus, he hates confrontation of any sorts but gets into multiple fights due to the drunken stupor of his friends. He will come to the aid of any of his friends although he would still get mad at them if they were in the wrong. Noah didn't have many friends until a couple of years ago so he hates it when his friends fight and tries to be the middleman in all their arguments. This

Although Noah is quite bright for his age, he would rather spend his time at a bar helping his friends pick up girls but never seeming to succeed to pick one up himself. At the end of the day, Noah is left alone while his friends go off to their one night stands and he feels a sense of lonely accomplishment. Seeing his friends happy is what gives him the will to be their best Bro.

Biography
Noah was born into a pretty wealthy family with an account manager father and a nurse mother. His parents were not home much so Noah spent most of his time alone in his house. Throughout his early years, Noah had always wanted a friend to play with but his parents had forbade him to play with those of a lesser class than themselves. And the few children that Noah did get to meet were just total pricks.

Through a small miracle, Noah got to go to a normal college instead of one of the ones his parents wanted him to go to. For the first time in his life, Noah got to make real friends. Friends who would be there for him if he lost his wallet or those who would just listen to him when he needed them.

His freshman and sophomore years at college molded him to be the “best friend” of a lot of people that he met; making him well known on the campus.

RELATIONSHIPS
Sabella Phillips- Wild Child

Good friends with the Wild Child; Noah and Bella go out for drinks often and usually helps Bella leave with a person of her choosing by acting as a wingman. Noah tries to make sure Bella doesn't do anything too crazy but that doesn't work out most of the time...
Clara Precious Ray- The Princess

Clara and Noah are really close to each other, close enough that the princess divulges her secrets to him occasionally. Noah always lends an ear to her and the two are usually found together having fun. The princess knows that Noah gets the short end of the stick when it comes to relationships so she tries to set him up with people (and ultimately fails every time)
Jacy Stevens- The Innocent

Jacy and Noah are not too close but hang out from time to time due to mutual friends. Noah respects Jacy's lifestyle habits and tries not to force her to do anything she doesn't want. However, a lot of the times that the two are together are a bit weird for Noah because he doesn't know how to connect with someone so innocent.
Alicia Shepard- The Spiritual

Noah never understood her spiritual side but nonetheless is good friends with Alicia.
marley jane Prescott- The Cheerleader

Noah never really knew Marley, the only times he saw her was around campus or when he was pressured to go to the games by his friends.
Jackson L. Blake- The Prince

Noah never got to know Jackson but he knew everything about him through Clara. Although Noah has mixed feelings about him, he tries to be nice for Clara's sake.
Lila Bennington - The Sweet Girl

Noah doesn't really know Lila but he met her once at a bar. She seemed like a sweet enough girl and would have liked to have gotten to know her a bit better but he had already landed a date for the evening.

YOU!

Noah could have a relationship with you! Feel free to HMU on discord or on OOC!

Last edited:
S T O R M I E B L A C K

disasters

N A M E
stormie black

N I C K N A M E S
shadow; based off of the online chat handle he's had since age thirteen

A G E
eighteen

G E N D E R
male

S E X U A L I T Y
"i hate boys and girls equally"

R O L E
the emo

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
tba

aren't

E Y E C O L O R
silvery grey, change tone slightly with mood

H A I R C O L O R
pure black

W E I G H T
one hundred and one lbs.

H E I G H T
five foot six

P I E R C I N G S & T A T T O O S
snakebites, right eyebrow, both ears and tongue are pierced; has tattoos of stitches running across both wrists, broken wings on back, and song lyrics on the back of his neck

beautiful

P E R S O N A L I T Y
cold. naive. aloof. emotional.

these are just a few of the contradictory phrases that could be used to describe stormie black. like his name suggests, he can turn from gentle summer rain to a life-ruining monsoon and back again in the blink of one pretty, black-rimmed eye.

in other words, he's an emotional nightmare.

with his shorter-than-average height, soft voice, delicate stature and permanent baby face, you wouldn't be the first to assume he was kind, or at the very least approachable.

you'd be very wrong, however.

an extremely sheltered upbringing has left him vulnerable in more ways than one, but he disguises this with an icy persona and uses his words as weapons. the softer, more emotional side of him is carefully hidden, but it's just a little too easy to reveal if you know what you're doing... and he does cry easily, though he'd murder anyone who said it.

really, his ultimate desire is just to be left alone, like he has been his entire life.

...or is it?

as much as he tries to fight it, stormie has a curious side and there's a tiny part of him that wants to experience all the danger and adventure and craziness he missed out on while being homeschooled.

oh, but he'll never admit it. never. not gonna happen.

really, just leave him alone... at least, unless you have candy.

B I O G R A P H Y
stormie's parents had him rather young, though as they were married and had a little house of their own, it wasn't considered scandalous or remarkable.

they did an alright job of raising him, and the first years of stormie's life were good, if a bit dull. Their son wasn't the healthiest child, and because of this they could be a bit overprotective when letting him play with his peers.

oh, if only he had known.

stormie's parents were quite religious and often tried to instill this in him, but he rejected it passionately and went so far as to become a devout atheist at age six, after the family dog died.

while they didn't approve, he wasn't treated any differently for this, and the subject was eventually given up on.

like most kids his age, stormie attended school and while he strongly disliked it, his marks were slightly above average. all things considered, he was doing quite well.

this, of course, all changed a few days after he turned eight years old.

his father was killed along with ten others in a random and senseless act of violence while leaving work, and the shock nearly drove his grieving mother mad.

she became extremely paranoid about stormie going anywhere without her, and pulled him from school the day he was due to return. he was to be homeschooled instead, starting immediately.

for the first few months stormie didn't mind, but after spending more than a year in the boring near-isolation of their new and painfully tiny apartment, he was ready to snap.

with nothing better to do, stormie spent the rest of his childhood and lonely preteen years plowing through his work in hopes of graduating early.

once the teen years finally arrived, stormie became miserable, moody, and everything his mother didn't want him to be. dressing in all black, doing his own piercings and listening to the type of music she hated most... which also happened to be his all-time favorite.

if he was going to be stuck, she was going to hate it just as much as he did.

of course, he did all this while still keeping up his breakneck pace with his schooling, as an early graduation was fast approaching and every extra day of promised freedom was reward enough.

in the end, stormie won, graduating early and going to college for music and performance. the very thing that had got him through all those boring years what what he decided to build his life around.

old habits die hard however, and he's been as antisocial as ever, even if he's no longer half as devoted to his work.

and yes, stormie black has still never even attended a party.

the rumors are true.

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Rufus Nevarro

Title
The Gay

Date of Birth
5th of June

Ethnicity
Caucasian

Pronouns
Him/He

Sexuality
Homosexual

Dislikes
People who are overreacting, lazy people

Quirks
Taps with his index finger when nervous, plays with his hair when in an awkward situation

Appearance
Eye Colour
Blue

Hair Colour
Brown

Height
6 ft

Weight
190 lbs

Body Type
Athletic/Muscular

Tattoos
None

Piercings
None

Relations
None yet

Personality
Rufus is very active, he likes talking to people and can sometimes be a little mean. He isn't the guy you want a fight with. Well, a physical fight you could maybe win, but a vocal argument you will loose. He finds always the leak in your arguments and pierces his way trough them. This mostly comes because he was bullied at primary school. In his head he has made many back arguments but was always to afraid to say them outloud

At first you will see a bouncing ball. Most outsiders will say that of him. Once you get to know him, he can be very serious, he is the guy you goes to with your problems and at the end of the conversation you feel nice again. Rufus really likes helping people, with everything, this leads sometimes to ignoring his own troubles.

There is one thing Rufus really hate. "Stereotypical Girly Gays". He just get's very irritated by them and gives 'being gay' a bad taste sometimes.

Biography
Rufus was born in a small farmers town. People were really conservative there and each sunday he heard twice that being gay was a sin. First it wasn't a real problem, but when puberty kicked in and he discovered that he was gay himself he didn't liked it anymore. When a good friend leaked it towards the rest of the children of the town the bullying started. First they just shouted at him, but nearing the end of the year the followed him home and trowed small rocks at him.

His parents didn't mind that Rufus was gay, but didn't do anything about the bullying. However, his mother had a younger brother who grew up in New York but now lived some miles away from them. His uncle was quite liberal and mostly when Rufus was followed he cycled as fast as he could towards his uncle where he was safe.

His uncle also kind of forced Rufus' parents to move towards a bigger city. After some time, they did and Rufus went to a school where he was accepted.

Bio Code By: Honeybees Honeybees

Last edited:

Katia N 4.jpg
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
basic Name: Katia Romanova
Nicknames: Kat
Sexuality: Bisexual, mostly into males
Role: Female Jock

Katia Jade Romanova

Details
Hair Color: Black waves that fall to her mid-back
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'4
Tattoos/Piercings: A tattoo of a rose on her ribcage
Personality
Kat is not the girl you wanna mess with. Years of playing volleyball and girls hockey have left her with a bit of a mean streak and a fierce competitive spirit. Stubborn is her middle name and she will happily get into a fish fight to prove you wrong. Growing up with all brothers has made her very much a tom-boy, but she likes to do her makeup and still wears the lattest fashion trends anyways. While she can be a bit standoffish, she is loyal to a fault and would do anything for her friends. She can be a bit of a flirt, but she doesn't like serious relationships.
Biography
Kat is the middle child and only daughter of James and Mila Romanova. Her parents both immigrated from Russia and because of their heritage they always valued their sons more than their daughter. Katia has spent her whole life try to out do her brothers and get her parents to notice her, but it never seems to be enough. While she argues with her siblings a lot, she and her twin brother Ezra are extremely close.
Relationships
Her brother, Ezra.
Mark Stanton: Kat either finds him hilarious or extremely annoying depending on her mood.
Jackson Blake: Katia's attraction to him is purely aesthetic. Since he's friends with her twin brother, he's always hanging around and she's developed quite a crush on him throughout the years.
Bella Phillips: Kat and Bella have been friends for years, and she's more than jealous she has to share her with her brother. While the relationship started off platonic, Kat's developed an odd attraction towards her friend.
Lila Bennington: These two both played on the same volleyball team and learned they had a lot more in common than just the love of the sport. She considers Lila a good friend.
Marley Prescott: These two athletes are attached at the hip.
Aria McKinley: Kat dislikes Aria because over her constant drama and her loud personality clases with Kat's relaxed one.

Another dawn had risen and another day the Galactic Alliance had survived to fight another day. As usual, Kataly'a had been assigned to an unimportant mission accompanying an Alliance soldier on a mission. Her fellow knights didn't trust her, which was why she was so often stationed with the Galactic Alliance instead of with other Jedi or among the Temple. The Jedi had every reason to trust her by now, her days as a Sith were over a decade behind her, and she was determined to return victorious from every mission until she had proven her loyalty.

As much shame as her history brought her, her time as a Sith apprentice offered her skills and intel she could use against the FIrst Order. It was almost worth the whispers of traitor that followed her like a shadow. She would not let it bother her, instead it would fuel her determination to prove them wrong. The former Sith had been training as a Jedi for far longer than she had been a Sith, and she had chosen to become a Jedi. The title of Sith had been her birthright, a decision made before her conception.

The base was bustling with activity, several squadrons preparing to depart on attack missions. As much as Kataly'a loved to be down on the surface swinging her saberstaff, she didn't mind the solo missions so much. Except, due to her past desertion, she was never trusted on a true solo mission and ended up accompanying Alliance soldiers and generals instead.

Today, she had been assigned as a Jedi bodyguard for a very important commander, quite a big deal the way her Master had described him. Truthfully, it sounded like he didn't need a bodyguard to begin with, they just didn't trust her to do anything else.

"Commander Starchaser, Kataly'a Kaas at your service." She greeted the man standing before her assigned ship, reaching out to shake his hand. He didn't look as impressive as everyone had made him out to be, a rather ordinary looking man, except for his blue eyes. Plenty of stories of his relatives and of his own adventures remind her that perhaps there's more to this man that it seems. After all, it's rather hard for anyone to impress her Master.

Last edited:

marley prescott
'the cheerleader'

requisite

name: marley jane prescott
nickname:
sexuality: heterosexual
role: the cheerleader
—​
face claim: bridget satterlee
height: 5' 8"
weight: 125 lb.
hair color: brown
eye color: brown
tattoos/piercings: none

persona

vices: vain, especially about her appearance; quick to form judgments about others; sees no harm in lying for personal gain; loyal to a fault.
virtues: charming and likable; has a quick wit and a good sense of humor; adapts easily to new situations and groups of people; empathetic; intelligent.
quirks: saves ticket stubs from movies, concerts, and past events; knows the lyrics to almost every beatles song.
habits: fiddles with her jewelry (earrings, necklace, rings) when nervous or bored; checks her phone religiously.
likes: oversized sweaters; old music; yoga; journaling; photography; punctuality.
dislikes: insects and spiders; loneliness; confrontation; horror movies.
—​
in many ways, marley epitomizes the idea of the classic 'it girl.' well-liked by her peers and a natural people-pleaser, she seems to have it all: the looks, the brains, the fairytale relationships. yet, beneath this carefully constructed facade lies a great deal of insecurity, dutifully masked with an air of jaded nonchalance. it takes some time for her to open up about personal issues with strangers, but patience and persistence will usually do the trick. although marley can be rather self-absorbed at times, she is a great listener and a loyal friend through thick and thin. this latter trait can blind her to others' faults, however, and leave her prone to being taken advantage of.

biography

born to robert and diane prescott—a lawyer and a doctor, respectively—in chicago, illinois, marley had what many consider to be an idyllic childhood. her parents, though often preoccupied by work, were loving and supportive, giving marley the independence (and financial means) she needed to pursue her interests. thriving in this freedom they offered her, marley grew into a lively, albeit rather self-centered, individual with an entire world at her fingertips.

for marley, school was more of a time to socialize than anything else. she was well-liked by her classmates and teachers and fit in easily with the popular crowd. while there was certainly no shortage of eligible bachelors vying for marley's attention, she avoided getting into any long-term relationships, preferring instead the thrill of short-term flings.

marley is studying film in college and is a member of the varsity cheerleading team. aside from practice and her schoolwork, she spends most of her time with her friends, 'living life to the fullest.'

coding by: diaphanous

MARLEY PRESCOTT

a week to remember. that was what the invitation had said, in large, embossed letters that spanned the card's width. seven days and seven nights of pure, unadulterated fun—one of the last such times they would have together before entering their senior year of college. what lay in store in that week was anyone's guess, but marley had a feeling it wouldn't disappoint.
her duffel lay by the door, packed to the brim with clothes, shoes, and everything else she would need for the trip. tucked carefully inside a hoodie were two bottles of vodka, and, remembering them, marley smiled. she was known for 'always bringing the party,' and this get-together was certainly no exception.
she knew most of the people coming to the lake house—not well, necessarily, but with some degree of familiarity. marley prided herself on being in the know about the latest drama and gossip from all corners of the school. it made college a million times more interesting and gave her plenty to ponder about during boring lectures. what friendships or relationships would be made at the lake house? she mused. would any of them involve her?
but those were questions for a later time. all that was left to do now was wait.

mood: nervous, excited
mentions: —
tags: —

coding by: diaphanous

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_of9abm0BNM1t5lbcn_500.gif

Name: Ezra Romanova
Nicknames: None
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Male Party Animal
Hair Color: Black
Weight: 175 lbs
Height: 6'2
Tattoos/Piercings: two horizontal lines wrapping around his bicep.
Personality:
Ezra is very charismatic, he's practically never heard the world no, especially from females. You can find him getting trashed every weekend, a new girl on his arm every night. Ezra acts unphased by everything, but deep down he's desperately seeking approval.
Biography:
Ezra is the middle son of the Romanova's, and just like his twin sister Kat, he feels forgotten by his parents. His parents had been extremely busy with their careers and many children, which meant he and Katia got put into sports year-round to keep them occupied. While he isn't as impressive an athlete as his sister, he still plays on the football team for the fun of it.
Relationships:
His twin sister, Katia
Jackson Blake: These two have been friends for quite some time, and Ezra never fails to bring out the party animal in him. They're quite the ladykillers and it's never hard for these two to have fun together.
Aries Palma: These two are the most dysfunctional friends to date. They've gotten into more trouble than Ezra cares to name, and he's never had a hard time balancing the line between friends and fling with her.
Evelynn McKinnel: His drug dealer.
Bella Phillips: His on and off frenemy and fling.

Last edited:

Adam-Instagram-josephsinclair.jpg
basic Name: Mark Stanton
Nicknames: Marky
Role: Class Clown

Mark Stanton

Weight: 165lbs
Height: 6'3
Tattoos: pictured
Piercings: just his ears

Personality
Mark will try just about anything once, whether it be some strange food you bring him or some stupid activity you dare him to do. He loves pranks, jokes, and puns. He's always laughing, or at least goofing off. It's almost surprising that someone like him is actually going to finish college, but he is. Not with honors or anything, but he's going to finish and make his family proud. He's thinking about working with kids, though he's not exactly sure yet.

He hates seeing a girl cry. It's probably something that makes him angry the most. At whoever made them cry, not the girls themselves. He is bi, and has fooled around with guys before, but never been in a relationship with one. Sometimes his jokes and pranks go too far, maybe that's why he's not in a serious relationship now. He doesn't plan on changing, though, so whoever he ends up with is gonna have to deal with it.

Biography
Mark is the oldest out of 5 children, all girls other than him. His parents were young when they had him, so his sisters are all at least seven years younger than him. By the time their second born came around, they were experts at parenting. Or so they claimed. They were no longer scared children, trying to raise a baby. They were successful in their own rights, his father a chef and his mother a teacher. Neither job paid enough to make them rich, but they had what they needed: a roof, clothes, food.

Mark, even as a baby, loved to laugh. It was his favorite thing to do. That part of him just escalated as he grew, and he was a great big brother, always making his sisters giggle and smile. He rarely got angry, and when he did, it didn't really last long. The biggest problem they had with Mark was teaching him not to talk to strangers, because he just liked people so much. He was his sisters plaything, always letting them do his hair or his nails. But he doesn't take shit from people for it-- he punched a kid in middle school for calling him a I'm uncultured when he showed up to school having forgotten to take the lime green polish off of his fingernails.

He played the part of the protective older brother very well. He didn't just go around punching people because they deserved it, because that's just not who he was. He did threaten quite a few people for messing with his sisters, and will continue to do so as they continue through school and most likely their life afterwards. It is harder now that he's gone away to college, but he's going into his last year, and is looking forward to moving back home afterwards with his degree.

Relationships:
Arietta Palma/party animal ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ) - um because Charisse and Grant didnt get along and these are their ancestors

James Rolfe Corsair/nerd ( Lurker Lurker ) - Like with Stormie, Mark is always trying to get James to come out of his shell and be more open, though it's hard when someone is afraid of females.

Evelynn Jo McKinnel/druggie ( WolfSol WolfSol ) - Mark doesn't do the harder stuff, since he wants to be clearheaded for school (how responsible, right?) though that's not to say he hasn't done them. Overall he likes this chick, she's cool.

Jackson L. Blake/the prince ( CosmicBoii CosmicBoii ) - Definitely bros, partying together and hanging out, maybe checking out girls together (though of course can't tell the princess)

Clara Precious Ray/the princess ( Ridge Ridge ) - maybe some hate between them because Mark wants Jackson to be happy and maybe he thinks that isn't with Clara?

Alicia Shepard/the spiritual ( OppositeInverse OppositeInverse ) - Mark looks at Alicia like a little sister. Though he's not religious at all, she doesn't judge and he loves that about her.

Miles Jones Walker/the skater ( taliaangeni taliaangeni ) - Another one of Mark's good friends, that he met through James. Both open minded, they get along great

Ariana McKinley/the drama queen ( _KoKo_ _KoKo_ ) - Mark steers clear of her if she's acting dramatic, but he doesn't avoid her all the time

stormie black/the emo ( spookie spookie ) - Stormie is Mark's favorite emo. Though Mark gets along with most people anyway, Stormie is one of his favorite people to mess with. Never in a mean way, though, as he's not the type to make fun of someone just to be a dick. He's constantly poking fun at/with Stormie, trying to get the emo to open up some.

Noah Yu/the bro ( Teacup Cat Teacup Cat ) - Mark thinks its a shame Noah is hetero, but he would never put that type of pressure on someone so he doesn't say anything. Still great friends nonetheless.

Ezra Romanova/party animal ( a z u l a a z u l a ) - Good friends! Mark loves turning up just as much as everyone else, and since he has such a good personality, he can get along with pretty much everyone.

Katia Romanova/female jock ( a z u l a a z u l a ) - Mark loves teasing her and poking fun at her, though to be honest she might be able to beat him up so he never is around for too long. (lol wanted to add some humor)

Jacy Stevens/the innocent ( Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 ) - She's a cutie to Mark, though he thinks his jokes sometimes might get too intense for her? He doesn't wanna be the one to poke a hole in her innocence

Lila Aurelia Bennington/the sweet ( Reticent Reticent ) - Definitely on good terms, though they maybe don't know each other super well. Sometimes she finds him childish/annoying, but that's just part of his charm.

Elijah Reynolds/the stoner ( deathworm deathworm ) - Definitely on good terms, smoking together on occasion or just hanging out at parties and whatnot.

marley jane prescott/the cheerleader ( astra astra ) - Mark is always making the cheerleader laugh. He doesn't know her too well, but maybe this summer can change that?

Last edited:
(i'm copy/pasting this as an inside joke/reference to another rp, but if it actually gets accepted, that's cool too i guess lol.)

alyx way
------------------///------------------
RaWr XD

~*RAWR*~

~*name*~
alyx way

~*age*~
nineteen

~*gender*~
male

~*sexuality*~
bisexual
(eVeRyOnE iS sOoOoO cUtE!!)

~*role*~
the scene kid

~*xXxXx*~

~*eye color*~
cotton candy blue

~*hair color*~
changes almost weekly; currently a neon turquoise to green gradient

~*skin tone*~
pale, but with a hint of a tan

~*height*~
five foot five

~*weight*~
ninety seven lbs.

~*tattoos & piercings*~
stars on elbows, wrists, lower stomach and collarbone, rainbow leopard print on both shoulders; snakebites, septum tongue and bridge are pierced

MeAnS

~*LiKeS*~
+anything caffeinated, but only if it's sugary

+music

+partying and nightlife

+bright neon colors

+attractive people

+showing off

+lOlSoRaNdOm! humor... FLYING WAFFLE NINJAS!!!

+junk food of any kind

+fireworks (literal and figurative)

+video games

+drinking (but only the sweet, fruity stuff)

+stars

+staying up all night and sleeping all day

+cuddles of any variety

~*DiSlIkEs*~
-anywhere too quiet

-responsibility

-acting his age, or worse yet, like "an adult"

-bitter alcohol

-short jokes

-people that dislike his touchy mannerisms, he means no harm

-killjoys

-math... it's his nemesis

-dark or serious topics, as they bring him back to a place he hides from by partying and acting crazy

-boring, judgemental types

-being separated from his phone

-horror movies, he says he's obsessed with creepy, macabre things and loves watching them but gets terrified and clingy afterwards at night

-the fact he's a total lightweight (in more ways than one

-neutral colors, yaaaaaaawn

~*relationships*~
n/a for now

I lOvE yOu

~*PeRsOnAlItY*~
alyx is glitter, sparkle and a triple shot of espresso combined. he can run circles around most people (literally and figuratively), and absolutely will if given the option.

whether yelling something totally random or spinning in an office chair until he can't even stand, he acts like a permanently hyper middle school kid and sees absolutely no problems with this. strangers are just bffs alyx hasn't met, and he acts friendly with almost anyone regardless of how long he's actually known them.

a party animal at heart, alyx is far better at holding conversations than his liquor, though this doesn't stop him from trying to keep up with the best of them. he blossoms in such a social and exciting environment and has a knack for getting people into that couldn't-care-less fun mood. really, the kid makes an excellent anti-depressant.

he's loud and opinionated though not particularly stubborn, unless it comes to following the crowd. alyx wants nothing more than to be liked by those around him, and can come across as annoying simply because he's trying to keep everyone laughing and upbeat.

behind his hyperactive and shimmery cover however, the real alyx isn't so happy. unable to truly deal with losing his sister and the endless pain it caused him and his family, he laughs and parties it all away, if only for a night. being 'on' 24/7 is draining him slowly, but he feels that his only hope of being liked and wanted is to be that crazy, vibrant caricature.

seeing the real, vulnerable side of him is a rare privilege, and not one granted easily. most will only ever know him as the image he projects, though if you get close enough to see alyx for who he really is, you've made a friend for life.

In DiNoSaUr

~*BaCkStOrY*~
alyx was born in the summer, his very favorite season. while not truly wealthy, his parents were middle-class and married, and young alyx had an average but happy childhood.

he was close with his older sister miranda, and they spent far more time playing together in backyards and parks than fighting. toys and secrets were nearly always shared, and miranda even taught alyx how to play the guitar and let him borrow hers.

this wonderfully average life continued until miranda began getting sick. she was about to graduate her sophomore year of high school, while alyx was still in middle school and more than a little naive to just how terrible life could be.

after graduation, miranda was admitted to the hospital and it was then they realized just how serious things were. her younger brother was her light through all of this, and he spent countless nights sitting beside that sterile bed and playing on his own guitar for her, a thank-you of sorts for having inspired his musical passion.

they were as close as ever, and their parents even called alyx "his sister's little angel."

the treatments gave her a few extra years, and miranda lived long enough to graduate and see alyx into high school, a place he most certainly did not like.

of course, it wasn't near enough time. miranda passed away during his freshman year, and the loss sent alyx and his family spiralling. his parents sought grief counselling, but he found it nothing more than a condescending mockery.

instead, alyx turned to partying. he'd promised his sister never to touch drugs or hang with the bad crowd, but alcohol and the average party squad did not apply. he stayed out almost every night, spending most of his time with people years older than him and not caring. he'd always dressed differently, but took it further than ever in order to stand out and feel like one of the 'cool' kids.

his parents, of course, were devastated. they'd already lost one child, and their second was heading down a dangerous road. they fought constantly, and alyx simply refused to listen, drifting even further apart from their well-meaning efforts.

by age sixteen, he was well known for being the life of any party and possibly the most hyper, sugar-addicted kid in his school. most found him annoying, fake, ridiculous or all three, but he had his group and didn't bother too much with anyone else.

perhaps the only thing alyx took seriously was his love of music and playing guitar, a skill he practiced daily in honor of his sister. with his determination and natural talent, this supposedly air-headed scene kid even managed to get into college and study the subject he loved most.

code by spookie spookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back