• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lake Darcy Summer Camp [STILL OPEN NEED MORE]

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
LakeDarcy
no slide
aesthetic-artsy-beach-beach-babe-Favim.com-3856234.jpg
C A M P

RP by: Physiicz Physiicz

Boys and Girls alike have set ground rules for this war: Don't befriend the opposite sex and don't inflict any type of physical harm on each other. Anyone found even getting close to the opposite sex will be exiled and shamed! But watch out for the councillors, they have their suspicions of what has been going on although they have never actually caught anyone.

The summer always starts of with a prank from the boys and it all kicks from there! Friendships will be broken, drama will be ripe and emotion will be wild.

Good luck camper, you're gonna need it!

So this is kind of a reboot of an RP from two years ago which my friend hosted (I have asked for permission to reboot although the original host is now inactive from RP nation) I'm looking for equal number of male and female characters interested in this before I create the thread.

Last edited:
I call the world leader supreme of the boys. I have actually done this in summer camp, and my team one. Think of it a camp full of 400 high school kids. With multiple groups of prankers. Basically a you/your team against everyone else. And I won with me and two others pure evil prank genius. The camp is all summer long.

This looks amazing, I'm really interested in this ^.^ Happy to play a male or female though I'd probably prefer playing a female.

Count me out actually, please. I honestly don't have the time or willpower. But I hope you all have fun.

Sorry guys was away all day yesterday. To the guys leaving, bye.

tsuneni tsuneni What gender?

And to everyone else I'll be creating the thread now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back