• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Labyrinth

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
LABYRINTH

giphy.gif

Setting

It's been five years since Sarah journeyed through the Labyrinth, defeating the Goblin King and winning back her baby brother. Toby is now five years old, Sarah herself now twenty. Ever since that infamous night, Sarah's resentment for her baby half brother disappeared, and she grew to accept him, and even love him. She's very protective of her little brother now, and though her dad and step mother questioned the change, they weren't going to press it. The Goblin King, destroyed by a child, has spent these last five years rebuilding his kingdom, and just passing the time, though he has continued to watch the girl that defeated him grow into a woman.

Here is where we can branch off. The above is dependent on if I play Sarah, but that is just assuming that I do. If we go that route, then Jareth is going to return somehow. Maybe Toby wishes Sarah away, maybe something else entirely, but somehow-- the King will return to their lives.

If I decide to play an OC, we can discuss that as well. I am open to ideas here. The only thing that isn't negotiable is that you will be playing Jareth, the Goblin King.

Shameless Advertising
So this is my little spot for shameless advertising... I made a music video for Labyrinth, to the Ke$ha song Praying. It's a new song of hers, and I fell in love with it. The first minute or so is her talking, but please give it a chance! Also if you watch it, let me know what you think. :3

Rules
I'm going to be up front here, I'm not looking for your average joe here. I've kinda distanced myself from one on one RP's, and have gotten more into group roleplays. But for this specific roleplay, I want it to be a one on one, because I want someone to play Jareth for me.

I'm looking for someone who can write. I don't mean blocks of text; I mean someone who can put heart and soul into their words, and play the role of the Goblin King. Don't get me wrong, I like long posts, but I'd rather have a few paragraphs of quality over ten paragraphs of crap.

It should be obvious here that you should have seen the movie. You don't have to be obsessed with it like I am, but it helps. xD (jk, jk)

I would prefer not to double for this, as I'm either going to be playing Sarah (most likely) or an OC. But bringing in other characters, whether premade or original, is fine with me.

I am a full time nurse, and I start working again tomorrow. (Yay!) So my schedule to reply won't be as frequent as it's been the last few months, but I promise I will make time.

Uh... don't be a dick, kay?

I reserve the right to add anything here.

coding by cychotic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back