• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom labyrinth/Moving castle themed plot?

(Cross posted in off-site ads as I’m more used to discord)

Hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve been looking. I currently feel that I have time to write a little more and I have a few writing urges I want to itch!

First, I guess a little about my style; I tend to write long replies, anywhere in between 3-4 decent sized paragraphs up to ten or more. I’m looking for someone who feels comfortable doing about the same! I tend to write on my phone a lot so sometimes there are typos in my response. I do my best to proof but sometimes I just struggle and autocorrect is my enemy. But that being said I don’t expect perfect grammar from anyone either! I’m looking for someone who loves to chat ooc and who is looking for a long term plot with character development and world building!

I really love romance as a side plot! I enjoy darker and mature themes and there’s not too much that bothers me. Of course please communicate with me your limits!

Im pretty much open to any pairing but my most experience is with FxM (where most of my ocs are F)

Right now my interests are something loosely based off of the 1980s film The Labyrinth (I’d love to do something between the Goblin King and a runner with some more fae-ish elements) and Howl’s Moving Castle (book or movie). I also have an alien OC I’ve been interested in developing more if anyone is interested in a sci-si plot!

If you’re interested I don’t mind a PM! There we can exchange some info as I’m typically used to writing on discord! Otherwise I use PMs here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back