• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LABELED

70ac0e42df491858dc9a0084c3a6eec9.jpg

Vincenzo Donatello

Clique: Artist
Mood: Intrigued
With Hugo Profoundcactus Profoundcactus
xxxxxKaia Malibu Malibu
Mentions:n/a

Vince had to admit that the level of awkwardness that Hugo possessed was rather cute....and strangely added to the guy's level of attractiveness. It was something that he pondered on a lot. Hugo's surreptitious glances and the frequent, faint discoloring of his cheeks didn't go unnoticed, but Vince was more than likely to shrug it off every time, chalking it up to some other reason. After all, who would crush on simple him?

"I wouldn't dream of disowning you- after all, how else would I have my daily laugh?" And with that, Vince did laugh. He did find the guy funny, and that was on quality he greatly appreciated in friends. He didn't smile a lot at home, so it was a nice change.

But it was hard for Vince's eyes to leave the figure of Kaia. She really was stunning, he wasn't afraid to admit that. And every simple touch brought up memories of their nights together....perhaps it had been much too long since he had seen her. But when she brought up the pasta, he laughed aloud. "Italian family. they all came and visited. And I'm pretty convinced it's they only thing they know how to cook."

By then it was his turn to sign off for the red wristband, so he did so swiftly and popped it onto his wrist, chuckling at Hugo's attempt to wear it on his head. He leaned against the wall, making just enough room for Kaia to take her turn to get the band.

zQkLhxg.png

hiMago2.png

fCGWEa9.png
Sabina Soares

location: school -- food booths | status: hungover & excited | with: eden summers Neri Neri ; mention of killy murdock Thionine Thionine

"You know me so well, babe," Sabina smirked before bursting out in laughter at her friend's imitation. "Gosh, so true." She downed the two pills without any water and stuck her tongue out once she was done. "Should have done it with water instead."

She held Eden's hand tightly and followed her, glad she was taking the front. As they made their way over to the food booths, Sabina scanned the crowd for anyone she recognised. There were a few familiar faces but they were with other people. She picked out the leader of the Misfits too, I'm surprised he came, she thought not knowing she had also uttered that aloud, and her gaze slid right over him. Something felt odd but she ignored it. Then, they came up to the food booths and she was promptly distracted.

"I see bbq," she gasped. The smell of barbecued meat wafted towards them and she grinned. "I'm so going for that. What was the food booth you wanted, Eden? Oh my god, I see a milo van! Let's head to that later."

Last edited:

9813f4e4b4f52141f8620a7637f5ea62.png
FullSizeRender17-6.jpg

Interacts with:
Hadley Bowa Bowa
Camilla Titaness Titaness

Mentions:
June q r o w q r o w

A small snort would escape the young woman’s mouth at Hadley’s words. “Oh yes, everyone that has a Hadley in their life is indeed, lucky.” She responded, looking around some more before turning to send him a half-hearted glare. “I am slightly offended that you think I don’t have good dancing skills. I’ll have you know that June has shown me plenty of his dance moves and has even taught me a few of them. I would be an awesome dancer if I ever decided to party again.”

Her tongue would then be stuck out before her expression changed to one of surprise. “Oh wow, really? I could have sworn you would have read more than me! You do have to share the story of your travels though. I wanna know everything!” She’d pause, her eyes widening. “Your dad... Giving me a signed copy? … Just marry me, Hadley. You spoil me.” She’d say, dramatically placing the back of her hand on her forehead.

It was then that Camilla would join them and Tatiana would feel as though she were complete. Sure, the young woman had plenty of friends but the most important ones to her were the ones that were Gurus.

“I do plan on doing a lot this year but I will always find time for my friend,” Tatiana would reply, giving a cheeky grin. “You can’t get rid of me darling.” She would then follow the other two as they made their way over to the food. Tati would let her eyes roam across the booths, looking at both the people as well as the food and wondering if she did, in fact, want something of her own. Seconds later she’d decide that while the food looked presentable she wanted something sweet and would look for some candy afterward.

This thought process would be halted however at the words that came out of Hadley’s mouth. She looked over at Camilla, a look of surprise on her face. “You’re singing?! I am so going to take a video of this.”

Tati would pause, thinking of a song that Camilla could sing. “Well… Since you hardly sing as it is, you should definitely show off that voice of yours. While a fast paced song would be fun I really want to hear something slow. No no no… Lana Del Rey? SZA? The Weeknd? Bruno? There are so many…” Tatiana would shrug, sharing a genuine smile with Camilla. “As you can see I’m indecisive as fuck so I’m no help here. So it’s up to you; I’m just happy that you’re sharing your talent.”

latest

Hadley Gideon Trenworth
VaoA2SM.jpg
Mood
Content
With
Tatiana & Camilla
Tagged
Whenever Hadley had the chance to talk about travelling he became impassioned, talking vastly about the subject and displaying enthusiasm for it as clear as day. So, he was sure to keep Tati to her word and discuss his adventures with her, perhaps sometime at Java Cafe - Hadley goes there so often he might as well have a room. He took another long sip from his hot beverage, peaking over the edge of the cup as he listened to Cami. Cradling his precious drink in his hands, he lowered it from his mouth as he replied. "You should still embrace your singing even if you're not an aspiring musician, If your mom would have that big a deal with it you could always come over my place and just jam out in the studio. You could even record some covers in there since nobody really uses it anymore." The reason nobody used it was because it was only added to the architecture of his home for his sister because she was quite musically inclined. Though, he didn't want to mention that detail, he never spoke about Eloris to anybody and he would like to keep it that way.

Nodding in agreement with Tati's song suggestions, Hadley quickly scanned the area for where to head to next before returning his attention to the girls. "I concur, if I had to pitch in my opinion I would say a Lana Del Ray song, you can't go wrong with a bit of Lana," he declared, starting to take slow steps in no particular direction, instead, aiming for a booth to draw his attention to it as the trio wandered. Hadley scoffed at Tati's last remark. "Despite the use of an expletive, you being 'indecisive as fuck' is still a major understatement. I am never doing a joint project with you again..." he commented, remembering the time he asked Tati to give him inspiration for a bunch of poems he was writing and it turned into a night long debate (mostly with herself) about which concept to use; in the end, Hadley ended up using both the ideas she was tossing between anyway.

After finishing an additional gulping of coffee, Hadley sighed in relief, already halfway done with his large double expresso. Glancing at his company, he raised an inquisitive brow. "As I'm sure you both already know from having it marked on your calendars, it's my 19th birthday soon. You two are my only immediate options for asking advice, so I'm going to have to stoop down and inquire for your opinions," he joked with a grin before posing his question. "I'm stuck on what theme to have for my party, that you're both obviously invited to, so what would you choose between a toga party and a 1920s themed party?"

Last edited:

v3ixcg.jpg

clique: techie | location: hallway- the festival | scenario: "this was a mistake" | mood: on edge| with: moses ( Matcha Matcha ), hadley ( Bowa Bowa ), tatiana ( JujuBee JujuBee ), camilla ( Titaness Titaness )

He’s overdoing it. He knows that. It’s obvious in the blink and that five second stare the two end up sharing. He can’t just stop, though. If he stopped, he doesn’t know what would happen, and frankly? He’d rather not think about it, because it’s possible he’d never be able to get up and continue on after he stopped, and he didn’t need that and neither did his parents. So he just spent those five awkward seconds patiently waiting for this dude to reply, face firmly in place. He mimicked back the other’s nod, smile somehow getting bigger at the response. And then Kevin was speaking again. “Great! I can’t wait to see what you play!” And he meant it, too. This guy might be kind of weird, but damn, there was a reason he was the leader of the Musicians, y’know? It shouldn’t really be a surprise that Kevin was just going to keep talking until the pair exited the school. “Ooh, I hope the food’s good this year. I liked last year’s. Do you think there’ll be games? I hope so, because games are seriously fun… though I don't know if I brought any money with me. Hopefully that doesn’t affect all that I can do too much.”
He was going to continue chattering, maybe even ask Moses if he’d brought any money, but then the door opened, and all the noise that had previously muffled by the door filtered in instantaneous. Kevin shut up, mask of a smile tightening obviously. For a second, Kevin stopped moving, realizing this was a mistake even before he saw the crowd. There were too many people, too much action, too much noise. But it was too late to back out. He would have to deal with the same dumb mistakes once again. By this point, however, he was used to suffering for his stupid mistakes- it was hard to get the whole world to stop around you, and honestly, he didn’t even want to try-. So after that brief stop, Kevin was once again following Moses, heading into the crowd himself.He didn’t want to get left on his own, after all.
His head snapped towards Moses as he spoke yet again, away from the wandering gaze he’d been keeping up, attention occasionally focusing on someone’s particularly rambunctious arm movements or brightly colored hair.
He nodded. “Oh yeah, I can definitely do that! Easy peasy!”
His smile wavered, voice almost dying as Mose looked at him, scrutinizing him, and that look reminded him of just how small he was in the grand scheme of things. How insignificant, how worthless. He stuck his hands in his back pockets so the other couldn’t see them shake, unable to tear his gaze away from the other for a couple of seconds. Eventually, he managed, quickly glancing over his surroundings as he tried to ignore that look. It was gone now, but he still felt it, sinking into his skin. Just ignore it, he thought to himself, look for either Hadley or coffee.
He spent a couple of minutes searching the sea of people, eventually calming down. He’d admit, his attention was dragged to various novelties over time, but he eventually spotted the platinum blonde, engaged in conversation. “Found him!” he announced, heading off in Hadley’s direction, not checking to see if Moses was following him or not.
“Hi!” he said, once he was close enough he figured he could be heard.
coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Eden Summers
89e7559254b7fa12220cf4c50f2975d9.jpg
c2cefaf7b9c21b2e0d2e6308b1c51609.jpg
2e561adcf28cb0679b56c6d286165419.jpg
7565d5fba4ee70fd37fe71498b96f9bb.jpg

mood: cheerful| with: no one but mention @Auricula| wearing: the cutest sundress

"Who?" Eden swiveled her head around at the sound of Sabina's voice. She let her brown eyes scan the crowd of familiar and not so familiar faces until they fell in the same direction of her best friend's gaze. Momentarily she locked eyes with the leader of the Misfits and her brows furrowed as she realized he was gazing directly at her. Should she wave? Eden questioned this in her mind before awkward raising her free hand and giving hi a quick wave but she immediately felt like that the worst mistake she would make today and dropped her hand back down to her side. What was his name again? Killer??? No. No. Killy.

"Close enough." She muttered more to herself than to Sabina. She felt the gnawing sensation in her stomach and she wasn't sure if it was the hunger or the dread she just experienced. There was a low growl to let her know it was definitely hunger. Without a second though, Killy, or Killer, was in the back of her mind and she was back focusing on her best friend.

"I dunno, but he's a little mean acting if you ask me." She stated to Sabina before tugging her forward to the booth in the direction of the smell of smokey bbq, her stomach happily agreeing with her choice as she walked up to the booth.

"What's a milo van, anyway?" Eden asked as she moved up in line, standing on her tip toes to point at the exact plate she wanted.

MOSES ZHANG-LI

zIURjxt.jpg
zIURjxt.jpg
zIURjxt.jpg

Baby you're like lightning in a bottle I can't let you go now that I got it

tag(s): mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties (kevin) Bowa Bowa (hadley) JujuBee JujuBee (tatiana) Titaness Titaness (camilla) | mood: "the fuck i do" | notes: i'm sorry for him.

Moses may have the observational skills of a fucking brick, but he can recognize when he's upset someone. When it's obvious enough. (Like when Edie is crying, and if he lets out a little shiver at the sheer amount of times he's caused her waterworks, then no one notices.) He accepts the fact that he causes people to be angry sometimes and doesn't notice until they explode in their face, that people probably flirt with him without his realization that there was intent to put his lips against theirs unless they outright proposition him. Moses doesn't notice things unless they're clear cut, put in the books, clear in the expression. Moses may be mad at noticing feelings until they compound and smack him in the face, but even he can see Kevin's face crumble while he's considering him for a pillow.

The other starts moving and the expression disappears into the crowd, but Moses knows what he saw and blinks in surprise. Another blink to convey confusion, and then another as he realizes that he was scary somewhere along the way without realizing it. The fact baffles him, but not extremely because he's been told he's too much more times than once. Told that he can scare people with how he doesn't stop, doesn't pause, doesn't think of other's feelings as he goes about his life with a sharp stare and even sharper tongue. The thought makes him frown, because while he wouldn't take back whatever he did, he doesn't want the other to take it so.. Personally? Moses doesn't know, and as he follows Kevin, there's a frown marring his features, the musician deep in thought.

And then the guy actually finds Hadley. Moses can even see Tatiana and Camilla.

What happens next is this: Moses feels vaguely guilty even though he's not sure what he did, and when Moses feels guilty, things don't go so well.

Not because he has a negative reaction, but because the situation raises in awkwardness because Moses and comfort get along as well as a Guru and another classmate who doesn't try in school. Not well, but begrudgingly willing to work together because the Guru needs the grade even if the other is slacking like almighty hell and they lowkey want to murder them for it.

Moses leans forward and grabs Kevin's arm after he says hello, looking one part confused and three parts the textbook definition of awkward. He doesn't even look apologetic. "Um. Kevin. I'll buy you something at a stall? I didn't mean to freak you out, I just wanted to use you as a pillow for a nap."

A beat of silence. He looks up at group of Gurus like a silent plea because apologies and Moses aren't the best pair.

"I'm sorry? ... Okay, actually, not really. Because I don't think I did anything wrong... What did I even do wrong." He turns towards the group of Gurus when he asks this, as if they might know the answer.

8a6afd05990c33c4ba7d9923cdc164f1.jpg
d751b580cb01156e78cb875eaf97d6cc.jpg

location: Home-Eyree's | scenario: "She's not driving" | mood: torn/anxious | tags:@Malibu

A deep chuckle rumbled from the back of his throat down to his chest as he watched with hazel tinted eyes as the raven haired gymnast tried but failed to reach for her keys. Every time her finger tips would brush at the set, he would lift them just out of her reach. He knew what she said was true, if he was to dangle them in front of her outside the truck…a brief image flashed in his head the last time he had attempted to take her keys, and somehow the 6’4 muscular built teen found himself looking up at blue skies and a cocky grin from the 5 foot gymnast. He wasn’t getting out.

With a wide grin, Issiah pressed the unlock button on the side of his door after she placed her cool hand against his cheek. It was a sign of affection and if anyone else would have tried he may have pulled back, but it was a moment that he always enjoyed—secretly. Out loud, he complained.

“Oh so I’m Jeeves now, huh?” He retorted with a playful scoff as he put the car into gear and waited for he to be secure in her seat belt before pulling away from the comfortable looking yellow home. Just as she was talking about the festival being held at the school, he felt the vibration of his phone. Taking one hand off the wheel, he glanced down at his phone that was in the cup holder to see Camilia’s name and message cross his screen and couldn’t help but let out a soft laugh.

"A festival? What kind?"
He asked as they came to a stop light. Using the small window of time he had, he picked up his phone and pressed his thumb to the home screen to unlock and sent a quick response.

I’ll remember that next time ;) and a moment later a second text of maybe .

Satisfied with his playful teasing he put the phone back into the cup holder just as the light turned green. Letting off the brake and giving the truck gas, he took the familiar left turn that would lead them in the direction of the school.

“Is it for sports? Cause I think they should have some recruiters come by Kingdom Crest. They always say they are, but I haven’t seen any.”

Last edited:
Estelle Antoinette Plantagenet

clique: the beloved's leader
scenario: "birds of a feather"
with: aleksej, evania, tasia, and nathan
tags: Auricula Auricula , Profoundcactus Profoundcactus , WoodenZebra WoodenZebra , Malibu Malibu

With her french manicured nails, Estelle hadn't had a second thought as to why she had been waiting in line considering she would clear her throat to get others to move out the way for her. But, it seemed like at the moment, she found herself engrossed with the news article that was on her phone. Something about the article made her eyes furrow and it held her attention for a while. However, before Estelle could divulge into the article more, someone decided to pull her attention away. Looking over towards the person as they called her name, not necessarily recognizing the voice, Estelle was about to chew the person's head off for disturbing her until she realized who it was. "Aleksej." She said in a honey-liked tone. "And what is it that you are trying to say? Predicting my moves are you?"

As her lips twitched slightly, she felt proud of the fact that she knew her popularity definitely made an impact on the students at Kingdom Crest, especially if people tended to look her way whenever she was in their vicinity. Plus, it made it even better that despite not realizing, Aleksej made it known to her that people definitely paid attention to her. Deciding to take a look ahead to see where she was in line, Estelle huffed. Not first, indeed. "Although. . " she started. turning back towards Aleksej, "you are right. I am surprised at why those people are not moving for me. I do not need to demand them, they should have known by now." Estelle's lips formed a sly grin as she matched Aleksej's cheeky one. "Now that you are here, you are free to tell them to cast aside for me, yes?" However, as Estelle finished what she needed to say, she observed Aleksej closer, taking in his appearance.

At seeing Aleksej's state, Estelle furrowed her brows, "What happened to you?" She asked, no evidence of concern in her tone even though she was slightly concerned. Nevertheless, only curiosity could be heard in her voice. Looking through her purse, Estelle took out her concealer, "Here. You might need this." She offered, extending her concealer towards him. She didn't really consider how Aleksej would take it, but if she had those pigments on her body, she wouldn't dare face the public eye. However, before Estelle could start badgering on about skin care, she felt another person appearing next to her and Aleksej.

Turning towards the person, Estelle took in the female's appearance, seeing the many musical instruments on her frame. With a slight airy laugh, she shook her head, "Tasia, you look like a walking instrument. Need a hand?" She asked, looking at the ukulele in her right hand. "How was your summer? Were you travelling?" Estelle asked, before she smiled fondly of her memories back in Verona. Nevertheless, her attention went back towards the musical instruments, "Are you preparing for your performance for the festival? Remember, the Beloveds always need to make long-lasting appearances. Do not be forgetful, though, I have complete faith they will be in awe of your performance, if you are." She stated as it was Estelle's way of encouragement. Although she was not close towards Tasia, she was part of her clique. Estelle respected the younger girl, especially when there was a hidden lion within her, but nevertheless, she took the girl's opinion in strides and admired it when she spoke up. It was the same for Aleksej; it wasn't as if everyone could handle her.

However, Estelle's attention was towards one of her beauties, Eva when she approached the group. With a soft smile, Estelle nodded, "Eva, you are right, though, I will find it much more amusing to see if someone would announce my presence. It would make a much more dramatic entrance, do you not think so?" She turned towards Eva, one of her more trustworthy and closer members in her clique. "I have missed you. You have no idea how much I needed your opinions when I was out shopping and sight-seeing in Italy!" Tapping her chin, Estelle took in Eva's appearances, eyeing her in approval of the outfit she had chosen. She definitely never failed to please as well as adore the outfits she wore. "My summer was amazing, however, it would have been great if you came. What of yours?"

Soon, seeing another person roll up in the small group that formed around her, Estelle looked towards the all-too familiar brunette besides her, "Nathan!" She exclaimed, her voice exhuming more joy than it had been before despite seeing Aleksej, Tasia, and Eva. Nathan had always been her closest mate, especially since they had similar ideals. She had missed seeing him as he was like a blood sibling to her. "How are you? We must catch up! Are you excited for the festival?" However, at hearing the whispers all around her, Estelle narrowed her eyes as she spoke against the ones around her, "If you have something to say, be brave and say it out-loud rather than hide behind a facade. If not, you may want to take lessons on how to whisper. We are not deaf and these ears are not just for show. Now, carry on children." She said loudly and proudly to anyone in the hallways, standing up for Nathan and any one else who had a problem with her or her clique.

Soon, it was her turn in line to get a wrist band as she marched right up to the counter with grace and poise. As the office lady marked her name down, Estelle smiled softly at her, thanking her before standing off to the side, waiting for the group including Aleksej.
note: circle is clickable

Last edited:
Camilla Lawson
tumblr_nowmpi8Wdk1qfjlsko7_250.gif
With: Hadley, Tatiana, Kevin & Moses

Tags: Bowa Bowa JujuBee JujuBee mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Matcha Matcha

"I don't think I could get rid of you even if I tried," she grinned back. Camilla was grateful for having Tatiana in her life because she always kept her grounded. People usually don't like the pessimistic types like how Camilla can be, but Tatiana always stuck with her.

"Record me? I suppose it would be nice to have this once in blue moon moment on camera. Just make sure you get my good side, love." Camilla spoke calmly but she was getting a little nervous. What did I get myself into? She had no doubts in her ability to sing well but she had never sung by herself in front of so many people. Her previous church was very small and close-knit so it felt like she was singing with her family. This time is different, it's a huge crowd of mostly strangers and all eyes were going to be on her. She furrowed her brow as if internalizing Tatiana and Hadley's suggestions but she was just trying to not be consumed by her thoughts. She quickly snapped out of it before anyone else realized that something may be wrong. "Ha, yeah I'm definitely feeling Lana or SZA." Tatiana's words of encouragement brushed away her anxious thoughts.

"Oh and thanks for the offer Hadley," she gave him a small smile. "I don't write songs or play instruments so I don't think I'd need a studio, but I'll keep that in mind." Camilla knew that Hadley was rich but to have an unused studio? She doesn't even have an unused room in her relatively small home. "Toga party? Ha, I didn't know you planned on starting a frat," she joked. "I'm kidding though, I'm down for any kind of party." What would I even wear to a 1920s themed party? Camilla had a very limited wardrobe and not much to work with if it were 1920s themed. She may have to go to the mall, which is usually too busy for her liking, especially on weekends.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, she was about to reach for it until she heard someone shout hi in the trio's direction. T
he trio was then joined by two guys, one she had seen at Java a few times and the leader of the musicians. Moses? Here? Now? Seriously?! Her anxious thoughts were starting to return. "Hi..." she was able to muster before Moses started apologizing to who she heard him call Kevin. Moses apologized to him and then turned towards the trio even though his face did not seem to reflect his words. Don't know what he's apologizing to him for but it sure sounds like bullshit. She stifled a laugh while waiting for the rest of the situation to unfold.
coding; allrightsreserved
deer deer

tumblr_o3ewensSAv1ujriauo1_400.gif

Location| School.
Interactions| Hadley Bowa Bowa , Tatianna JujuBee JujuBee , Camilla Titaness Titaness , Kevin mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties , Moses Matcha Matcha .​
tumblr_nk70lvpRdl1qes0nqo4_400.gif
Sunshine and A storm.

The park siblings, June and Jay.
June walked quietly, his sister keeping a small distance,but clear she was following. As the line trudged forward , as did time. Slow was an understatement to him, he could count every second underneath the uncomfortable gaze of his sibling. She was talking about some form of statistics with one of the new kids, but he ignored them. He didn't want to know what they where speaking. June took to the desk as it was his turn, leaving behind his sister, who brisk-walked to catch up. Her angry tone hitting his ears. "You think it's okay to leave me? " Jay said venom in her whisper, yet it was silent, as if it where fragile and would break by a touch.

June stopped, looked at her with a unreadable expression, Jay glared daggers back.

"Jay, I'm going to find my group of friends, one which you get in fights with. Why don't you go hang out with someone in your clique?" June said calmly, not wanting to cause a public scene with Jay and Hadley once June found his friends. "I will do as I wish." her voice was crisp, relaxed. June looked around and realized the new kids where watching. " Just don't ruin this yet. I still have to preform and I need to act as the leader of my Clique. " he empathized his word, something he has and she wasn't. A leader of a clique. She wanted to be one and he knew that, but now he just wanted space. "As long as he isn't stupid enough to pull anything about what he saw, there won't be a problem brother." She said, but he heard the harshness in her tone, reluctantly he gave up, and put a smile on. She grabbed his hand, forcing him into his act.

That's what happens when you have a controlling sister who thinks she has the world in her hand, you just let it happen.

They wondered around, her swinging her laptop in rhythm of her steps, when finally June spotted Hadley. He gave a gentle tug on his sister and she grumbled and complained, but moved behind him. "Hey everyone." He said, slight bowing his head because of his customs. He was learning not to use them around the general public, since he wasn't in Korea. He gave Hadley a pat on the shoulder and looked around at everyone. He came in time to here Moses apologize to a boy named Kevin. His sister , wasn't a bright when it came to greeting, but managed to make it short. "Hello~."

' Don't slip up brother.

' Why today does she have to do this? June wanted to get into the conversation, but he didn't catch what they where talking about. "How was everyone's summer? " he asked out of curiosity. His normal personality toned down with his sister behind him.
((Sorry for the bad post, had a really tiring day and wanted to get something out.))

code by pasta

Lee Min-Hae

"Sometimes, we just want to break free."

Mino patiently waited in the line, listening to the occansional chatter behind him. It seemed like they where catching up from the summer. 'Must be nice to have friends...' the only real friends he had was his family. As soon as that thought came to mind, his phone vibrated, and he sub-consciously pulled it from his pocket. He has decided on leaving his bag in his car, he would get it when he needed it after all.

Dropped the boys off. Am I picking them up or are you? Mino smiled, ah, ever so caring brother, I need you to pick them up unless you want a late dinner?? He sent back, looking up just in time to see it was his turn. Three mintues later, the kind person at the desk had given him directions and a run down on what was happening. 'A music festival, this will be interesting...'

He checked his phone again, seeing no response because his brother was probably driving himself to school still. Pouting at the phone, he walked aimlessly, with no place in mind as he observed the sea of heads and groups. 'Everyone seems so occupied-' his thought was cut short as he almost ran into a kid who apologizing to another, for a reason Mino did not know.

Temporarily stunned, Mino looked a little out of place, for a understandable reason. He clearly knew nothing about the school or know anyone. "Ah. I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. My name is Lee Min-Hae, I'm new here. " he said , as calmly as he could muster. Matcha Matcha

code by pasta

zQkLhxg.png

hiMago2.png

fCGWEa9.png
Sabina Soares

location: school -- food booths | status: hungover & excited | with: eden summers Neri Neri ; mention of killy murdock Thionine Thionine

The odd feeling she felt earlier returned at Eden's reaction. Sabina frowned, her stomach slowly twisting into knots. She wasn't one to shy away from emotions but there were a few things she absolutely hated feeling-- this was one of them. Her hand slipped into Eden's -- a protective gesture. Glancing back at where she saw Killy, she frowned in that direction before returning her attention to her friend. In retrospect, she felt silly for ignoring that strange feeling from earlier. She knew what it meant. And it discomforted her to feel that way in a situation that should be normal by all standards. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled slowly to calm herself down.

"Why?" she inquired. "I heard rumours about him but do you know anything?"

She joined the line with Eden at the bbq booth and tiptoed. The menu was attached to the top of the tent in pieces of papers. It was useless though. The person in front of them was too tall for her to make out anything. She clicked her tongue in frustration, shaking her head, then stuck it out of line to view the array of plates. The line moved fast thankfully. While they waited, Sabina explained milo to Eden.

"Milo's a drink. The taste differs depending on the country but generally it's kind of chocolatey and milky. It's really popular in the Philippines."

She pointed at the plate she wanted when it was her turn in the queue. "I'm pretty surprised they managed to get a van here but hey, I'm not complaining."

Eden Summers
89e7559254b7fa12220cf4c50f2975d9.jpg
c2cefaf7b9c21b2e0d2e6308b1c51609.jpg
2e561adcf28cb0679b56c6d286165419.jpg
7565d5fba4ee70fd37fe71498b96f9bb.jpg

mood: cheerful| with: no one but mention @Auricula| wearing: the cutest sundress

"Mm not really he seems kinda mean though. He was in my digital club last year we never spoke but he loved picking on people." Eden told Sabina with a light shrug of her shoulder, not bothering to mention she had seen him around quite a few times in Disco over the summer but never paid any mind to him--until now.

Her stomach growled as she picked up her plate, her other hand never letting go of her close friend's the grip tightening just a bit as Eden found comfort in the simple embrace. The words never left her mouth that she felt bothered or that it was something she didn't want to keep going on about but the small gesture showed just how much she appreciated Sabina for being there it kept the uneasy feeling at bay and kept the large smile on her face. She waited for her to get her plate before tugging her along making sure to walk slowly so they could pick at their food it was only then that she let go of her hand and although utensils were given to them, when they walked by one of the many trash cans, Eden tossed them away and began picking at the pulled pork with her hand. Tilting her head back, she popped the succulent meat into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back with glee and her broad smile grew as she swallowed her mouthful.

"Ohh my god that taste so good!" She squealed with delight, a small hop coming from her as she did so.

"And milo sounds extra yummy, i would love to try it out!" One thing about their friendship Eden enjoyed was Sabina introducing her to new food and new experiences she was never disappointed with anything she tried.

"Mm. So I heard we get to vote on the peeps who perform," Eden said with a mouth full of pork, her cheeks packed but nevertheless she kept talking.

"Lets go see who is playing and be biased after we get some milo!" She finished after swallowing yet another helping of BBQ.

9813f4e4b4f52141f8620a7637f5ea62.png
superthumb.jpg

Interacts with:
Camilla Titaness Titaness
Hadley Bowa Bowa
Kevin mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Moses Matcha Matcha
June q r o w q r o w
Jay (Breeze's beautiful soul again)

Mentions:

Lee q r o w q r o w

If there was one thing that Tatiana was sure of in her short years of life, it was that she enjoyed supporting those near and dear to her heart. Life was something that had to be lived to the fullest. Life wasn’t worth being afraid of the consequences. So anytime her friends and family did something she knew was way out of their comfort zone, Tati would always be right next to them with words of encouragement.

“Darling, you have no bad side. You’re the quintessence of beauty.” Tati would respond, already eagerly awaiting the moment her friend went up on stage. Tatiana would transform into the helicopter mom that treated everything their special snowflake as spectacular. The people around them may not be too happy with her actions but she couldn’t care less.

Those dark eyes would flicker over the leader of their clique, narrowing them just a tad. She had wanted to retaliate on his comment of her indecisiveness but thought better of it since there were no lies. She actually found it funny. But he was speaking of a party for his birthday, not her inability to choose. “Toga or 1920s?” Immediately Tati’s mind would battle it out, words being muttered from her lips as she made a list of the pros and cons for both.

“Toga is awesome, it could even have Greek Gods. But the con is people being the same one. But then the 1920s would be cool too! But someone may have a problem with it due to the history…” Tatiana would blink, looking at her friends before shrugging. “I like both but the 1920s seems cool. I’ve always wanted to dress like a flapper.”

Before much else could be said, a voice would break through and catch her attention. Turning around, she’d see Kevin walking towards them. This surprised her quite a bit as she wouldn’t have expected him of all people but that didn’t stop her from giving a smile to her gymnastics buddy. “Hi, Kevin!” If she had been surprised before she would be even more surprised when Moses came after him. Then would go the show of watching… Whatever this was before them, only being able to blink at Moses when he turned to the group for what seemed to be an answer. Camilla’s attempt at trying not to laugh would only spur on Tatiana’s and a small chuckle would escape.

“Hello there Moses.” She would turn back to Kevin, giving him a look of mock concern. “Is Moses bothering you?” She’d ask him, though it would be obvious that she was teasing due to the tone of her voice.

Then just like that more people would show up. Tati would see June and immediately brighten at the sight of her friend. “Good morning June!” She’d greet him, going over to give him a quick hug. Her eyes would flicker to his sister behind him and she’d pause, staring at the girl as her smile faltered. Despite the fact that they’d never truly talked to one another, there was definite animosity. Since Jay had become mortal enemies with Hadley, Tatiana had become guilty by association. Not that she minded. Any person trying to bother her caffeine addicted friend got the whole package of attitude and ruthlessness. She would glance over at Hadley for a quick moment, pulling June closer to her as she went back to her original spot.

She would simply give Jay a quick smile before turning back to June with a grin, the other young woman already a thought of the past. “I had a good summer! How was yours, hun?” She’d ask, only looking away when she noticed someone she hadn’t seen before bumping into Moses. Curiosity killed the cat and Tati was very close to the edge as she gave the newcomer a once over. She made a note in her mind to get to know who he was and if nice enough befriend him. But right now she had a lot of entertainment in front of her and Tati was ready for every second of it.

latest

nxcKvxA.png

jHMhfmN.png

H7t0FvU.png
Aleksej Kasun

location: school -- front office | status: bored & tired | with: estelle plantagenet ; tasia mcknight ; eva sinclair ; nathaniel eve | tags: deer deer ; WoodenZebra WoodenZebra ; Profoundcactus Profoundcactus ; Malibu Malibu

It was a familiar pace and the artist found himself relaxing. His smile eased into a lopsided one at Estelle's reply. Shrugging, he blithely replied, "Of course. It's always amusing to see what you'll do next." As he spoke, he studied her clothing. Fashionable as always but he couldn't find inspiration in it. Then again, he hadn't been able to find inspiration in anything for a while. He watched the Beloveds' leader check her place in the line and when she huffed, he let out a low chuckle. At her next words, he arched an eyebrow.

The familiarity of her actions, their banter, were already making him forget about his morning.

"Unfortunately," he replied languidly, "not all see you as a Queen." The edges of his lips quirked into a mild smirk. "I would do so, but at a price." Then he noticed her finally take in his appearance and his back stiffened.

It was an irrational reaction. Even so, strangely enough, he didn't like her to be examining him. It was as if she would be able to find out something. Aleksej nearly ran his hand through his hair but he controlled himself. His nerves were still frazzled; his chest tightened but he didn't lose his faint smile.

"i had an accident while skateboarding. It's nothing big." He stared at her proffered concealer. That's nice of her. "It's..." his mind floundered for an appropriate response. He cleared his throat, not wanting to falter in front of such a formidable woman. "No thanks," came his polite answer.

Just as he was about to adjust his skateboard under his left arm, someone popped up by his shoulder and he nearly jumped. Estelle started talking to her and Aleksej's gaze drifted over to the newcomer. His mind drew a blank upon hearing how the blonde was talking to her, he concluded she must be part of the Beloveds. Hearing the way Estelle encouraged the girl - Tasia, apparently - made him want to laugh. It was so incredibly formal.

And in about the next thirty seconds, two other Beloveds strolled up to the group. Anyone who saw them would have found Aleksej incredibly out of place. It almost could be seen as him intruding on the clique. Still, the Slovene man wasn't fazed at all.

"Estelle can't just lord over people so ruthlessly," he remarked tonelessly to Eva. Besides, from what little he knew of her, he genuinely couldn't see her as a dictator.

He left Estelle to converse with Eva, their conversation sliding off him like water, and turned to Nathaniel. A grin blossomed on his face and he carefully threw an arm around his friend's shoulders.

"Hey Nathan." His arm dropped. "It's great to see you again. Any artistic escapades to tell me about later?"

Whispers about the clique started up around them and Aleksej laughed. It was always the same; it was almost disappointing. He didn't lose his smile when Estelle hushed them all. After she got her wristband, he received his and went over to stand with her.

"Children, really," he remarked, partially in jest, partially serious.

Pari Khatri
Genuis | Hacker | Liar

Festival itself was extrativeget, she wondered how much the school spent on this party when the Media club still needed new speakers for the theater that didn’t squeak. She had her hands laying loosely in the pockets of her leather jacket looking around at all the people and all the food carts. Her mother had given her about twenty dollars for alcohol, she could definitely use it. She glanced around, there seemed to be a good bbq place. She paid for, a tab overpriced for her liking but what could you expect from festival shit? The school had to rob them somehow.

There was soft music playing through the lot but it was all muffled out by talking and voice and noises. As the sun moved higher and higher in the sky the air heated up and Pari had to take off her jacket and tie it around her waist. In front of her, she noticed Eden, a talented modder with Sabina who Pari only knew to be a part of that whore group that has popped up around the school.

She walked up to them picking at the pulled pork, it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good either. She heard a the ending part of their conversation before annoucing her presence. It was always good to understand the conversation before joining it. “Hello Eden, Sabina.” She said taking a small tentative bite from her plate.

“Unfortunately Killy is still in the digital media club this year as well. I would try to have him kicked out but he does an adequate job for the most part so I probably won’t be able to” She said with a shrug though she never liked Killy because she’s seen him pick on Eden a few times, she couldn’t really do anything to get him to back off, he wouldn’t care if his grades went to shit

She smiled “Sorry I was eavesdropping. Did you say something about Milo van? Can't believe the school got those for this"

“ So, Has amateur hours finally started for this festival?”

code by cychotic

f6c194dc3c9f721c2e4804ec12b972b3.jpg

Mood:
Locations:
Interacting:

Pari Stats

Mood: Calm
Interacting: Eden: Neri Neri Sabina Auricula Auricula

Objectives: Attending festival: Completed annoying ready to mess with something.

Killy Murdock

Action: Stalking Neri Neri , Auricula Auricula , a hint of Profoundcactus Profoundcactus
Unbeknownst to him, Killy had already been seen, he was trying to avoid eye contact so them looking at him was truly hidden from his sight. Following his plan from the beginning, Killy finally had made his way behind them at a respectable distance, pretending to be in line for some of the food as well, and to make it look more truthful, he planned on getting something small. Which he did, obtaining some of the bbq chicken they had, he thought of if it as good enough to stomach but it was drenched in too much sauce for his tastes. Turning around to look over at the other two while he was eating it was at this moment he noticed a third member joined the group. Pari... he growled lowly to himself, starting to grind his teeth with annoyance. I swear these insignificant flies are gathering about and ruining this plan. No matter...plan B it is then. Killy stormed off, angered that his plan was seemingly impossible with all these others around her and no one to help him out on his side was here. Plan B was to be his next attempt and this one would work much, much smoother.

Leaving the festival to enter into the school again, Killy entered into the library, grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and began writing a short note. He signed his name at the bottom when he had finished, folded it in half and placed a sticker onto it so it was 'sealed' for his purposes.
Now, I just gotta find her locker. Hopefully those idiots eventually get back to me to let me know, I'm dying to place this note already. Whilst waiting for his would-be assistants to find out the locker's location, he proceeded to fancy up the design of the note, in the attempts to make it look similar to a love letter, after all, he didn't want anyone to see Eden opening up a random note and they'd be more likely to understand privacy issues with a note like that. Even writing Eden's name in as fancy of cursive as he could remember. A few more minutes passed and finally he got the text from his friend and grinned once more. Finally..

Killy left the library with glee as he made his way to the lockers, hands tucked into his pockets and making sure the note didn't get folded or creased, trying to make it look as pristine as possible, the exact opposite of Killy's nature. As he got closer the number he was told, he pulled out his phone and re-read the number. Stopped and looked at the locker and sighed.
"Time to get to business then." he murmured and slipped the note through the tiny vent holes in the locker, taking a glance around to make sure no one saw what had just taken place and then Killy left just as quickly. Patience wasn't his forte but he was going to have to wait for awhile, perhaps a good workout will fit in now.

The Note

Eden Summers

Do not let anyone else read this. You'll live to regret it.
Tell them it's a love letter, that'll get noses away.

Hello, Eden. It's Killy. Wishing you a wonderful new year at Kingdom Crest. But you see, there is one problem. You got one of my friends expelled, and I know my friends wouldn't lie to me about this.
So here is what's going to happen, starting from today you will no longer avoid my gaze. You are my new target, and I will be your new bully, aren't you excited? Expect to see more notes like this in your locker as the year goes on.

Don't worry, I'll be sure to leave your pretty face out of this as I do still have standards, but don't expect your belongings or life to remain the same this year.
Prepare yourself, and I expect you to meet me as soon as possible. Oh and just to make sure you don't have any excuses, I'll give you a secondary number to let me know when you are on the way or where to meet, or if I have anything I want to say to you. Understood? Well...for your sake, I hope you do.
Wishing you my best regards,
Killy Murdock
PS: I believe you are smart enough to understand, I will not repeat myself.

.:Charlotte "Lottie" Day:.

Ribbons of sunlight peered in through the blinds of Lottie Day's bedroom window, painting her freckled face with golden streaks. She was practically cocooned in the white comforter on her bed and, despite the annoying rays of the sun, she had little to no motivation to get out of bed. With a groan, she pulled the heavy blanket over her face in an attempt to hide from the reality of the early morning. If she couldn't see the sun, it couldn't see her, correct? All resistance was especially futile when the alarm on her iPhone sounded, causing her to feel around helplessly for the wailing technology. She turned it off with a swift swipe of her thumb, rolled out of her bed devoid of grace, and moved toward the closet. It never took her long to get dressed for the day; she usually wore whatever made her feel most at ease, but as most girls her age did, she was always sure to give it a chic flair. Deciding not to ruminate on it for too long, she pulled on a worn pair of jeans, a grey loose-fitted tee, and a beige cashmere sweater she had once taken from her older sister and never returned.

She gazed into the floor-length mirror next to her closet, adjusted her nose ring, applied some simple make-up to her face, and twisted her hair into a curly mess of a bun. That was just about the only effort she was going to put into her appearance. It seemed so minimal when she compared herself habits to those of other girls her age, but that was who she was; straightforward and uncomplicated. Perhaps it was because she was the middle child and à la the stereotype, she would always be the "easy child". While she truly was a simple girl, she was not without her complexities. For one, her mind was her most convoluted feature as she suffered from short term memory loss. While she was not inclined to forget important matters, she found herself at a loss when it came to remembering the little things, like assignments and plans, her brain had a tendency to fail her. It used to frustrate her to the point of rage when she was younger, but as she grew older, she learned to work around it. As a helpful solution, she carried a tiny journal with her at all time with reminders scribbled inside. There were also post-it notes on almost every surface in her room. It seemed excessive, but she felt as though she were better safe than sorry.

There was a knock on her door as she was lacing up her shoes. "Sweetheart?"

It was her father's voice and she smiled, knowing that he was going to remind her about something, something she probably already remembered, like the festival scheduled for this particular day. But she appreciated the gesture always. Her parents were always concerned about her, for which she should consider herself fortunate.

"Come in, Dad." On cue, he opened the door and peered in. There was a glare on his glasses from the peek-a-boo sunlight, making him look like a brainiac anime character devising a plan.

"Just wanted to remind you about that music festival today. Also, there's breakfast downstairs if you want it, but eat it up quickly, or you'll be late for your first day back."

"Thanks, Dad. I appreciate it. I'll be quick," she assured him. She flashed him a pleasant smile, which he returned in kind and walked towards the kitchen.

"'Course, dear."

Lottie snatched her journal of reminders from her desk and dropped it into her bag. Slinging it over her shoulder, she knelt down to grab her flute case. She still had yet to decide whether or not she was going to perform for her fellow classmates. While she did not think her talents went unappreciated, she could not help but assume that her style of musicianship was not the kind that high school students really paid attention to. She played the flute beautifully, both classically and with other styles, but it was jazz she was especially fond of above all things. If she were to play, she would not do so for the sake of competing; it simply was not her way. But, if she did engage, it would be to have fun.

Gathering her things and going through the breakfast ritual involving attempts to calm her rowdy younger brothers, she was prepared for her first day of school.

- - - - -

Lottie had driven her old, teal pick-up truck to school, a car she had purchased over the summer after having saved for literal years. It was an older model, but it hummed peacefully as her hands gripped the steering wheel. Her eyes scanned the architecture of the school, imagining what and who she may see upon entry. She loved seeing her friends, but one of her least favorite socializations was the summer break recap. What did you do this summer? Where did you go? Who did you see? It wasn't that she did not like hearing other people describe their vacations, it was that she worried how sincere people were when they asked. Did they really care or was it just the polite thing to do? Lottie did not hate many things in life, but she loathed people who got by on artificial interactions and fake niceties. She gripped the bridge of her nose with a groan. It made her head hurt to consider her classmates intentions, so she decided against it. It never mattered, anyhow, because those who were her friends did care and that's all she would concern herself with.

With a deep breath, she got out of her car and approached the school, pushing up the sleeves of her cardigan in a mild display of apprehension and excitement. While Lottie was usually skilled at preserving a confident air, she struggled with maintaining that same kind of control mentally. Internally, she was a whirlwind of disquiet, though she seldom discussed it with anyone other than one or two of her friends. She took out her phone to send out a quick text. If she was going to be anxious, she didn't have to do it alone. That was a job designated for her best friend. She was sure he would make being on campus exponentially better.

TO: Van
I'm heading to the front office, but I yearn for your friendship. Where is you ???
Message Delivered.
It was unfortunate that they couldn't miraculously teleport to one another, but she supposed that was technology to be developed at a later date. At least before they reunited, she was going to have to sign in just a little late for the day. As her eyes caught sight of the line of students, she discovered she wasn't the only one. Her lips twitched for a moment, amused by her fellow ne'er-do-wells. She wondered what excuse everyone had to be late for this day of all days. Perhaps the reason for the office congestion was the fault of its workers and not necessarily the tardiness of the students.

Her viridescent gaze fell on familiar faces: Aleksej Kasun and Nathaniel Eve. She was certain they had been conversing with Estelle Plantagenet and the rest of her posse, but it seemed as though they seceded to form a circle of their own. Lottie watched them cautiously. She did not dislike the Beloveds, truly; she did not know them well enough to make any solid judgments, but she knew enough of the school gossip to be wary of the clique. She considered greeting them for the sake of politeness, but decided against it, seeing as they were so engaged in conversation. She turned her attention to the two handsome boys before her, a gentle grin stretching across her face to expose white teeth. Just being in their company was starting to put her at ease.

Alek, she had known for years, the two being inseparable in their middle school days, so it was easy to fall into familiar habits when she was in his presence. She remembered the day that they had become friends, a comical event that was initiated by Lottie standing behind him as he painted in the middle school's art room. She had figured he had not been too happy with her, as he regarded her with wild, vibrantly blue eyes. As she looked into his eyes now, darker somehow, she couldn't deny the tug of sadness in her heart. Their friendship, though still held dear, was no longer the same. She wished it were not the case, but something had changed to him, causing him to become distant, and until he felt ready to divulge that information, she would never pry. Until then, she would treasure whatever remained.

Her eyes searched his face, taking note of how much he had matured from their younger days, developing into a handsome young man. Middle School Lottie would not have believed it. Realizing she had been staring, she quickly blinked and averted her gaze, slightly embarrassed, though she tried her best to not show it. She brushed away a few stray curls to compose herself. Her gaze discreetly shifted to the Beloved.

Nathaniel, Lottie did not know nearly as well, though she had heard only nice things: talented, handsome, amicable... She thought he was a pretty cool guy. They had friendly conversations from time to time and she often wondered why he would want to surround himself with toxic people like the Beloveds. His personality seemed more appropriate for the Musicians, and she was sure that her group members would be delighted to have him, but he strangely seemed at ease with the self-proclaimed Kings and Queens of Kingdom Crest. As long as he continued his love for music, it certainly wasn't talent wasted.

"Hey, boys," she mused. "What's with the crowd?"

b59919cb3e5f7de42d53b44516c89184.jpg

OUTFIT | Always Comfortable.
MOOD | A little anxious.
LOCATION | Home --->Front Office
TAGS | Auricula Auricula Malibu Malibu

code by pasta

Last edited:

v3ixcg.jpg

clique: techie | location: the festival | scenario: "wow, people" | mood: thinky| with: moses ( Matcha Matcha ), hadley ( Bowa Bowa ), tatiana ( JujuBee JujuBee ), camilla ( Titaness Titaness ), jay and june ( q r o w q r o w )

If Kevin were honest with himself, he would admit that he had half-expected that once he got Moses back over to his friend, that would be it. Done. They would never communicate ever again. It sucked, but then again, life sucked, so it would only make sense. Imagine his surprise when he got them to the other group and was immediately greeted by one of his fellow gymnasts.
“Omg!” he said, sunshiney smile firmly in place yet again as he waved to her. “Hi, Tatiana! It’s been a while! ...Right?” To be honest, Kevin wasn’t quite sure when he’d last seen Tatiana. Yesterday? Last week? Since before Summer? Heck, he didn’t know. It didn’t really matter, though, as he was just gonna continue talking anyway. Or, well, he would have, if he hadn’t suddenly been touched, grabbed by the arm to be specific. He tensed, almost imperceptibly so. This was more familiar than he’d like to think about. Then Moses started talking and- oh. He’d caught that? He wasn’t supposed to catch that.
Still, he kept that smile on his face, trying to just ignore how that hand had touched him as he feigned ignorance, eyebrows knitting together, looking up at Moses. “What? That’s not necessary. I don’t know where you got the idea you freaked me out, but you really didn’t!” Imagine his chagrin when Moses turned the question to the masses. Why had Moses felt the need to point this out? They weren’t friends. Kevin was just some kid he’d met in the bathroom. This wasn’t necessary.
He doubled down on his assertion. “No, seriously, you did nothing wrong, dude. Everything is a-okay.”
Tatiana laughed, and for a second, Kevin wanted to melt into the ground and disappear even more than before. Then she actually spoke and- oh, thank god. She was joking. Just like that, the desire to disappear lessened, and he felt just a bit lighter as he laughed back, drawing some strength from the social interaction. He nodded. “Oh yes, definitely,” he said in that same teasing tone. “But I can handle it.”
There were even more people now, and Kevin shifted away from them, despite them being a welcome distraction from the previous conversation. The first person he laid eyes on was definitely… someone. He looked familiar, and his name was on the tip of Kevin’s tongue, but Kevin wasn’t quite sure who he was or where he came from. Who the heck was that? And of course, he’d probably figure it out hours later. He could picture it now, minding his own business as he gave his mushrooms their daily dose of water when out of the blue, he remembered this kid’s name.
Then he noticed Jay, which was pretty great because not only was that his friend, but it also jogged his memory on the other kid’s name. The guy was June! Perfect! Now his poor mushrooms wouldn’t have to deal with him suddenly remembering things of little importance and accidentally killing them as a result!
Since she had helped him provide a name for her brother, she deserved an even more cheerful greeting than the company standard, even if she was occasionally pretty scary. “Hey, Jay!” Hey, that rhymed.
He felt pretty great about this, but then he the way Tatiana’s smile faltered when she looked at Jay. Oh no. See, Kevin wasn’t dumb, and Kevin had been around a lot of drama in his life, so it was pretty easy for him to tell there was drama afoot. He did not want to be here to see that blow-up, and for a second, he found himself looking for some kind of food booth he could dismiss himself to. However, then the drama was brushed over, and everything was fine. For now. People were talking, mostly ignoring Jay, but hey, as long as there was no fighting, or, even worse, screaming, right?
Kevin wasn’t really interested in talking about his Summer with these people, especially when he didn’t exactly know anyone here well, so he turned his attention to Jay. “Sooo… any idea what classes you’ll be taking this year?”

Eyree Sutherland

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is practice"
- Vladimir Horowitz

Location: Izzy's car | Scenario: hanging out the passenger side
Mood: Devious | Outfit: Comfy | With: Issiah | Tags: Neri Neri

Eyree stuck her hand out the window, enjoying the feel of the resistance of the wind against her limb, the breeze twisting the ends of her ponytail. In response to his question, the petite gymnast shrugged dismissively. "Nah, I heard it's supposed to be some music thing," she told him, regurgitating what had gone out in the school newsletter that had welcomed the students and parents back to the school year. "Though some sort of recruiting event would be great. They never seem to show up when you want them. Either way, I'm personally not super excited about this festival thing."

It wasn't that Eyree disliked music; in fact, listening to her father play his fiddle was one of the singular joys in her life and, oddly enough, the girl who had been everywhere had a fascination with the dulcet-toned ladies and gentlemen and the twangy guitars of country music. Music was great to listen to... just not when you had to sit through a whole concert of it. She hated being still, and sitting through a music festival as all the musically-inclined students at the school tried their hand at winning a prize (and what sort of school-sanctioned prize could be worth it anyways, she wondered absently) sounded incredibly dull and boring. She was fidgeting now just thinking of it.

Which, of course, was when a very brilliant idea struck her (or it was brilliant in her own mind at least). "You knooooow," she drawled suggestively, leaning her elbow on the center console to better look into Issiah's eyes, "they're not really taking attendance today. You're just supposed to sign in at the office. We could just sign in and, I don't know, go somewhere a lot more fun." She flashed him a mischievous grin, all pearly white teeth and crooked dimples. "We wouldn't get in trouble for skipping, not really. And then we could do something fun before you have to get home to your little nugget and I'm due to report to the gym. C'mon, let's make summer last one more day." She did her best impression of a pout then, pushing her pink lower lip out, creasing her brows, affecting a generally pathetic expression.

Even she couldn't take it seriously, though, and the fake pout quickly broke into her characteristic lopsided lackadaisical smirk. "But, seriously. What do you say?"

Last edited:

Nathaniel Eve

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe"
- Lao Tzu

Mood: Slightly embarassed | Outfit: Something | With: Estelle, Alek, Charlotte | Tags: Auricula Auricula deer deer rainfall rainfall

Nathan had not been expecting Estelle to rise to his defense quite so vehemently. The chastisement wasn't even directed his way and still he felt thoroughly cowed. The brunette blinked, his expression a little stunned and, while he was thankful for the young blonde coming to his defense, he couldn't help but feel a little flushed beneath the sudden attention and scrutiny it directed their way. His ears began to turn warm and pink and he offered up another mumbled "sorry" to the people he had inadvertently cut in front of, directing a more fervent (if not somewhat shy) "thanks" to Estelle, coupled with a brief flash of a smile.

The Plantagenet girl glided up to the counter then just as Nathan felt an arm squeeze around his shoulders. Turning his head to the side, he recognized Alek and his smile appeared again. The Artist then stepped up to the counter, shifting off to the side. Nathan shrugged, holding out his hands for the blonde boy to inspect. The edges of his nails were still stained with the last vestiges of paint that he had used over the summer. "A lot of mostly unfinished canvases, unfortunately. My parents decided that they really wanted to spend time with me this summer, I guess. I mean a lot of time. But I did experiment with some new textures. I mixed dish soap, salt, honey... just things I found around the house in with my paint. I got some interesting results from the at least."

Just as Nathan himself finally stepped up the counter, quickly scrawling his name on the next available space, there was another voice behind him. He turned halfway and was met with a sunny expression and haphazardly controlled mop of curly red hair as well as a new round of muttering. Charlotte, he recalled, the flute girl. Sure enough, his eyes flicked down, alighting on the well-loved flute case gripped in her slender hand. "Oh, nothing much. You just found the check in line," he offered as an explanation. "Here," he turned back to the list of students checking in, scratching in Charlotte's name just below his and taking the obnoxiously flimsy red wristband that was extended to him. He grabbed her fingers, lifting her arm just enough that he could secure it around her wrist. "I'll save you the trouble."

With that out of the way, he joined the rest of the small group who had already received their bracelets just off to the side of the desk and the line of students dazedly attempting to check in so they could enjoy the activities that had been set up for them. Though his words were addressed towards the question Estelle had directed at him earlier, Nathan kept his body rotated to include Alek and Lottie, if she so wished, into the circle. "I am excited. It's a nice change of pace from what the school officials usually put on. It'll be exciting to see what the more musically-inclined among us have been working on all summer. Hopefully they've been more productive than myself," he said, the statement punctuated with a sheepish chuckle.

Last edited:

Kaia Knight

"I got a problem. Damn it, I want it"
- The Pussycat Dolls

Mood: Content | Outfit: Festival worthy? | With: Vince & Hugo | Tags: stellar.nova stellar.nova Profoundcactus Profoundcactus

Kaia let loose a quick bark of laughter at Vince's explanation. "Ah, I see. Sounds very loud and very fattening," she replied, gliding up to the counter to sign her own name. She wrote in her flourish-laden cursive, the two embellished k's taking up nearly three lines themselves on the sheet. The staff member behind the counter didn't seem to notice though, offering her a red wristband and turning her attention to the person behind her in line. It was a clear dismissal and Kaia wasted no time slipping out of the line and out of the office itself. "Let's go outside. It's too stuffy in here."

She threw open the door with force, the warmth of the early morning sun immediately seeping into her pale skin. She paused in the entryway, flinging her arms out to the side to absorb the early September light, perhaps the last bit of sunlight they'd see for the next several months. Kaia sighed contentedly and moved forward again. "I don't know about you both, but I'm going to find something to eat. It probably won't be nearly as satisfying as all the pasta you ate, Vince, but, with luck, it'll be just as fattening and twenty times as bad for me." She wove her way through the constant stream of students, twirling around the small groups that had congregated across the grounds. She could smell the food but it wasn't until she reached the back lawn that she spotted the assortment of food booths that had been set up.

The football field just beyond had been set up to accommodate a rollaway stage, decorated with all manner of back-to-school banners and other attempts at cheery slogans to lessen the dismal reality of school starting up again. There were chairs set up on the field as well as the newly cleaned and polished metal bleachers. Kaia turned away from that, choosing instead to focus on the food (after all, there was still a good hour or so before the concert itself would start and she intended to have her fill of food before then). She moseyed down the lines of booth and stalls, pleased to see a lot of local vendors and small restaurateurs from town present among them. She settled for a corndog first, dousing it in far too much mustard before turning back to the boys. "Want anything? My treat," she winked, knowing that the food was being provided to the students free of charge.

Last edited:
zQkLhxg.png

hiMago2.png

fCGWEa9.png
Sabina Soares

location: school -- food booths | status: hungover & excited | with: eden summers Neri Neri ; pari khatri Profoundcactus Profoundcactus

"So he's a bully," Sabina concluded with a deep scowl.

She snatched up a plate of chicken and sausages. The hated feeling in her made so much more sense now, or so Sabina thought. As much as she wanted to inquire further into it however, she also wanted to simply enjoy her first day back at school considering the rarity of the event. Briefly, she lapsed into silence and observed Eden eating the pork with her hands. It was a habit she found herself getting into over the course of the summer holidays. Whenever there were lulls, she would look at Eden, gaze drifting over her curvy profile. A faint, incredibly rare, gentle smile graced Sabina's lips. Then her attention stopped drifting and she was right beside her friend again, digging into her chicken wings.

"Mmmm, this is surprisingly good." Sabina smacked her lips together. "Ohmygod, milo is going to be great!" She cleaned the meat off and chewed away while listening to Eden talk. "So the judging is a popularity contest?" she asked, mouth half full with food. "Do you know who's gonna play? Besides the music kids."

Before Sabina could drag Eden over to the milo van, someone else joined them. She looked over and arched an inquisitive eyebrow. It was Pari. Sabina couldn't recall the last time two of them conversed-- if ever.

"I'm pretty sure you can kick out someone for being an asshole to other students," she shrugged. She didn't really agree with keeping someone in a club just because they were good at what they did. "Yeah. There's a milo van. We were just on our way to grab some...wanna come?" Whatever Pari said next lost Sabina and she looked questioningly over at Eden before voicing out, "What do you mean by amateur hours?"

.:Erik M. Nielson:.

Erik Nielson sat quietly at the kitchen room table, seated across his mother as he glared at her with blatant annoyance. The only sounds that passed between the two were audible chewing noises and the clanking of utensils against ceramic plates. Viveka Olander-Nielson was hardly ever present in their home, let alone for breakfast. Since Erik was a child, his mother spent most of her days occupied at the university where she lectured, dedicating a majority of her free-time to her work, instead of paying attention to her only son. It was Erik's former au pair that had picked up where she slacked off and he would be remiss to claim that he did not resent either of his parents for not being there for him. At this point in his life, he was well-accustomed to going about his mornings alone, making his own breakfast and making his way to school. In fact, he valued that alone time and now, his mother was disrupting it. She had made him breakfast and insisted that they dine together. It was all peculiar.

"Why are you here again?" he mumbled. As he asked the question, tore off a piece of toast and popped into his mouth, chewing tensely. He intended to make his mother as uncomfortable as possible in hopes that she would feel so unwanted, she would have no choice but to escape elsewhere. Anywhere away from him.

She blinked at the question, her eyes, the same murky blue as Erik's, fluttering for just a moment. "The university has temporarily shut down on the account of a strike, so now I'll be home for at least the remainder of the week."

"Wonderful."

Once again, his mother seemed surprised. Her eyes remained fixated on his face, seeming to search him for something. However, she had the eyes of someone more intrigued than concerned. "Have I done something to upset you, Erik?"

Typical, he thought venomously. A vicious smirk stretched across his face, lips pulling tightly to one side. It was a common expression for him, a mix between charming and cruel. "Of course not, mother. I confess that I find myself in unfamiliar territory. You seldom spend time with me... Perhaps, I'm in awe."

At that, his mother rolled her eyes. "Don't act like a child," she quipped. She took up her fork then and stabbed her scrambled eggs as if they were the cause of her frustration. Erik watched as she discontentedly lifted the forkful to her mouth, her eyes pulling away from his face in fear of admitting defeat. Meanwhile, Erik was silently reveling in his victory.

"Would never dream of it, mother." With that, Erik ate the last bit of his meal and tossed his backpack, which was lying beside his feet, over his shoulder. He had pushed his mother's buttons enough for one day, and that sufficient. To ruffle her feather any further would be too cruel for this early in the morning and, besides, he had to get through yet another day of school alongside his peers. "Thanks for the breakfast."

And with that he made his way to his shiny, black Audi S6. It was yet another consolation gift from his negligent parents.

- - - - -

It was not especially normal for Erik to arrive early at school. He was seldom late, but never early, and as he approached the school entrance, he remembered why. He scowled. There was hardly anyone present, save for a few stragglers--probably some serious overachievers. But he needed to get away from his mother, and if he had to suffer fifteen minutes of loneliness to escape, it would be well worth it.

He received the red band around his wrist graciously, offering the office workers a winning smile and thoughtful good morning the way his au pair had once taught. It paid to be kind--and charming--and he had resigned to use such tactics to get what he wanted. In this case, he wanted as little trouble as possible and if he had to be kind towards the staff of the front office to make things easier for himself, it was hardly an issue. After bidding them a polite farewell, he exited the building all together to become immersed in the day's festivities.

A Music Festival was to be had and it appeared as though the school spared no expense; there were food trucks, food booths, live music and the likes stationed all over the area. He supposed he should not have expected any less from Kingdom Crest High.

For a while, Erik had simply meandered through the campus, taking it all in before the student body flooded the area. School seemed oddly peaceful when anyone was hardly there, and he treasured it until he started to yearn for some companionship. Nevertheless, it was still leaps and bounds better than being seated across from his mother during breakfast.

Eventually, students began to file on out towards the high school revelry. Thank God, he thought to himself. He was very much looking forward to socializing with some friends he may not have seen throughout the Summer and talking to anyone certainly beat being alone.

As time went on, he spotted a pair of friendly faces standing nearby. Sabina and Eden. And then, Pari. Certainly, a less than friendly face.

Giving little to no consideration for whatever it was they seemed to be discussing--he was just happy to see someone he would actually enjoy speaking to--Erik snaked his arm over Sabina's shoulders and endearingly placed a hand atop Eden's head. "Ladies, you have no idea how happy I am to see you," he lamented as he leaned into Sabina. His eyes shifted to Pari, feeling rude to not address her. "Morning, Pari."

Catching the end of what Pari had said regarding "amateur hour", his fair brow furrowed. "I do hope you're not discrediting the talent of your fellow classmates." He spoke purely for the sake of getting under her skin. It was his way when he knew someone was not his biggest fan. "Seems a little unfair, don't ya think?"

Another lopsided smirk pulled on his lips. He was the male embodiment of an ice queen at times, but couldn't help it. Not that he truly wanted to, anyhow.

1frq0EE.jpg
OUTFIT || Simple Sophistocate
MOOD || Agitated.
LOCATION || Home--> Front Office
TAGS || Auricula Auricula Neri Neri Profoundcactus Profoundcactus

code by pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back