• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Lab Escape

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So I actually have no clue how this works. Do I make another page for us to roleplay on or something? I’m really confused

So I actually have no clue how this works. Do I make another page for us to roleplay on or something? I’m really confused
Yep! You should make a new thread, title it with the RP’s title and then probably the designation ‘IC,’ ‘in character’ ‘Main’ or something similar if you like, then link it back here. I know there’s a way to kinda connect threads together like you did with the characters and lore threads at the top of the page. I dunno how to do that, but people generally add the IC thread to that lil list o’ stuff. It’s also common to just link the IC thread in a post on the ooc or interest check.

Yep! You should make a new thread, title it with the RP’s title and then probably the designation ‘IC,’ ‘in character’ ‘Main’ or something similar if you like, then link it back here. I know there’s a way to kinda connect threads together like you did with the characters and lore threads at the top of the page. I dunno how to do that, but people generally add the IC thread to that lil list o’ stuff. It’s also common to just link the IC thread in a post on the ooc or interest check.
Ok! Thanks for helping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back