• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Lab Escape

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey I am interested. What type of background would the Lab be? I have ideas for a character.
Well the Lab itself is in a snowy forest, hidden away from civilization because what they are doing is illegal. I’m not too familiar with this website or terms so if that’s not what you meant by background, I apologize (if you could tell me what it means that would be great)

Oh I mean would it be a military lab? A companies lab? Is it creating enhanced soldiers? Those kinda things. I just want to know a little more so my character can fit into it :D

Oh I mean would it be a military lab? A companies lab? Is it creating enhanced soldiers? Those kinda things. I just want to know a little more so my character can fit into it :D
It’s kind of a military lab, but it’s in it’s beginning phases. They’re still experimenting and testing the limits of the powers they’re giving people, and instead of testing it on soldiers, they basically took children from a young age and raised them there. They did this to see the long term effects of giving a person superhuman abilities... until their research was cut short from the subjects escaping. Hope that helps! :D

Sweet...i am thinking that they will be a bit protective of your character, as she is so young. At least Lilith will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back