• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♥ L O V E R S in C R I M E. ♥ (always open! ignore reply count.)

Myrrh Scented

Queen of the Maggots
Call me Myrrh. I'm 18 and looking for a Bonnie to my Clyde for a gritty romance-based Natural Born Killers/"Robbers" (by The 1975) inspired plot. It will not be for the faint of heart and will most likely be R-rated though I will not smut nor expect my partner to. Here's what I expect in a partner;

• Be AT LEAST 18 years old. I don't care if the age of adulthood/consent is any different if you're in another country, I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying hard stuff with anyone under 18.

• Be a DETAILED writer. Coding doesn't matter as I'm not too good at it myself.

• Be willing to play a female character. I've got the guy covered ;)

• Reply to the thread as often as you can, at least every other day. I'm very active and I would like a partner to be at least as active as I.

I think that about covers it, my time zone is Central Time and I work night shift from 1PM to 10PM but I work a lot of overtime so I probably won't be as active until the morning time.

I am also open to other crime-based romance plots if you want to throw me some ideas. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]*AHEM*
I prefer MxM

But I am willing to play female if I like the plot enough to be willing to put up with it.

[/QUOTE]
We could try if you want. I've never done MxM so it could be interesting (>>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back