• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 「ł₮’₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ł₦ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ」| Open

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

fei

code by @fudgecakez

[class="bocks"] margin:auto;center; height: 100% height: 300px; width: 40%; display: flex; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto; [/class] [class="left"] width: 15%; height: 300px; background: #8cbed6; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; font-size: 12px; font-family: American-T; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; [/class] [class="right"] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width: 85%; height: 300px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/f4dCbrq/light-blue-cloud-aesthetic.jpg'); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 40%; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; [/class] [class="title"] font-family: American-Typewriter; font-size: 22px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #000000; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class="textbocks"] width: 100%; max-height: 260px; background: #8cbed6; font-family: American-Typewriter; font-size: 12px; color: #ffffff; display: none; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px; overflow-y: auto; line-height: 14px; [/class] [script class="title" on="mouseenter"] hide title fadeIn 800 textbocks [/script] [script class="bocks" on="mouseleave"] hide textbocks fadeIn 800 title [/script] [div class="bocks"] [div class="left"][/div] [div class="right"] [div class="title"] cyrah rae arden
| hover | [/div] [div class="textbocks"] Cyrah had just gotten off the airplane and was waiting in the arrival area. She was looking around for the person who was supposedly driving them to the building for the medical trial. No matter how high she jumped, she couldn’t see past the crowd of people trying to push there way to wherever they were going. Someone pushed her aside as they rushed toward their loved one, Cyrah shouted profanities at them that were lost in the noise of the room. After a few minutes of searching and being jostled this way and that, she spotted a sign held a tad bit higher than the crowd, “Medical Trial Participants”. She made her way the chauffeur. “Hello, I’m Cyrah Arden and I’m participating in the medical trial,” she told him. He looked down at the paper on his clipboard and nodded at her, checking off what she supposed was her name or something of the like. “Wait here for everyone else to arrive,” he replied monotonously. Cyrah bobbed her head. I wonder who I’ll meet, she thought to herself.
[/div] [/div] [/div]

Brian discreetly got off a plane and looked around, people bumping him and falling he helped them up if they would let him but they usually just yelled at him before walking off. Him being as short as he is he isn’t able to see much. He walked to a clearing and stood on a bench allowing him to discern things easier. He saw a sign in the distance that read “Medical Trial Participants.” He hopped down and made his way over. He saw a child crying for his mommy, him having a soft spot for children he walked over and crouched down so he was looking up to the child. “Hey what’s wrong” he said in a gentle voice.

“I want my mommy!” The kid sobbed. Brian rubbed the kids arm before looking around where he sighted a woman talking to the security while frantically looking around. Brian looked to the kid and pointed to the woman “Is that your mother” he asked in a soft calming voice.

The kid looked over and started running towards her while yelling “mommy mommy!” The kid made it to his mother and jumped onto her leg. Brian disappeared into the crouch while grinning, he eventually made it to the medical trial place where he went up to the chauffeur and said “My names Brian Edwardson and I’m participating in the medical trial.” The man looked at his paper before saying “wait here for the others to arrive.”​

Last edited:
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ca/b7/c7/cab7c7058da1bcd4376055f1a1f88c5f.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
cab7c7058da1bcd4376055f1a1f88c5f.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 8

Height: 4' 2"

Physical health: Normal

Mental health/Mood: Fine

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Sydney Allens

The fateful day had come, and Sydney's mom had been too busy to accompany her. Sydney wasn't surprised, but she was still disappointed. Instead, an associate of her doctor's accompanied her by plane. Now they stood at the airport, looking over the crowd. Sydney could see the brightly coloured humanoid shapes walking around. They would appear yellow and orange to her, but since Sydney couldn't see words or pictures on a page or the colour of objects, she hadn't been able to understand colours. The floor was a pale dark blue. Cold. Sydney's own fingers were turning green at the ends, colder than the yellow-orange palms of her hands. Sydney stared at her hands until the fingers turned yellow again. Much better. Much warmer.

'What do you see?' The associate asked, bringing Sydney out of her thoughts. Sydney looked up at her warm shape for a moment, studying the different temperatures in the different features. Her nose was cold. Sydney looked away.

"It's a bit cold in here." The associate started scribbling on a rectangular dark blue thing. Likely a clipboard.

'You can see that it's cold in here?'

"Yes. Your clipboard is cold, too. And so is your nose." The associate started scribbling again. Sydney looked up at her again. "Don't pretend you don't know. You know I see warm things. That's why I'm here." The associate said nothing. "What do you see?" Sydney asked.

'What do I see?'

"Uh-huh. What do normal people see?" The associate thought for a moment.

'I see lots of people in here. A lady wearing a pretty blue sweater.' Sydney frowned, trying to imagine this.

"What colour is blue?" The associate stammered for a moment, and then was silent. Sydney could see the extra heat in her eyebrows as she frowned.

'Blue is... well... blue is Winter. Cold! Blue is cold.' Sydney's eyes lit up as her understanding of colour was expanded upon.

"Really?!" She looked around. "But no one here is blue. They're all warm. The floor is cold. The floor... is blue!" She giggled.

'Look over there. Do you see that sign?' Sydney screwed up her nose, squinting hard.

"No..."

'Well, there's a sign over there that says, 'Medical trial participants'. That's where we're going. Come on.' The associate extended her hand and Sydney grasped it, liking the sight and feeling of the warmth on her hand.

Once the two reached the chauffeur and Sydney was signed in, the associate turned to leave. 'I wish you well, Sydney.' Sydney smiled, faintly, feeling nervous, but also excited about what her future could hold.

"When I'm done, I'll be able to see the lady in the blue sweater, too!"

Then the associate disappeared into the crowd of warm bodies and was indistinguishable from anyone else.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Chauffeur

Mentions:

Interacts:
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Victoria sat near the front of the plane, as it wore next to her father who was dressed in full dress uniform showing his ranks and awards. Victoria was a strange sight, dressed head to toe in insulated yellow hazard gear barely able to see any part of her. Despite her having more control of her powers since the incident of their discovery her father was taken no chances and she could not blame him. She still let off an electrical discharge and on the plane with dozens of other children some so young would be disastrous. She did not need another death in her concious right now and it was other the suit or going passed out almost completely drained of her electricity. Her father would have chosen the later if she hadnt suggested the suit. They pair were silent during the trip with her father simply looking through papers throught the journey

Thankfully they arrived in one piece and soon they were off the plane, among the hundreds of other medical subjects moving slowly to one spot indicated by signs. She looked around as they walked finally able to take off the head piece, adjusting her hair in the process. She could year a young girl crying not far from her, calling for her mother. The sound seemed to give a forboding feeling to everything. Like they wer lamb going to the slaughter. She could not help shiver a little before turning to her father. "Are you sure about this, sir?" She asked.

"Of course. Everything has been vetted and above boards. You think i will take a position as military attache to the project if it wasnt. "Her father said casually seemingly looking out for someone. He words were not to provide comfort but almost a chide remark as if she should know better. At point he seemed to see what he wanted. "You go through processing as normal, i will see to you later." He order before disappearing into the sorrounding crowd before she could reply leaving her alone as the procession suddenly stopped.

Kira looked down at her phone, checking the time. It was morning where she was right now. She had a single-strap backpack slung on her shoulder and across her back, carrying a few of her personal items that she needed for the plane ride and a suitcase with all her clothing and other items. She had her beanie hat on her head and her hair was tied and braided into pigtails, per usual.

She looked up from her phone, looking around the arrival area of the airport. She was supposed to look for a meeting area where Kira and some others would gather before being driven to the facility that would be administering the new treatment for her....condition.

Kira pocketed her phone and started to walk around, looking for any signs or anything of the sort. Oddly enough, she spotted something to her left, a poster reading "Medical Trial Participants".

Kind of weird for it to be so out in the open like that...

Kira shook the thought out of her head and headed over. She couldn't help but wonder what the people who were walking by thought about the sign that was there. From the looks of things, they were just shrugging it off and not paying attention.

As she got closer, she could see that there were two others by the sign. There was someone standing beside the sign, holding a clipboard. With a small smile on her face, she approached who she assumed to be the chauffeur of the vehicle.

"Hi, my name is Kira Fraser. Is this where we check in for the new medical trial we registered for?"

She watched as he looked down at his clipboard, then marked something off with his pen and nodded, gesturing to the side. "Wait with the others until everyone else arrives", he replied. Kira nodded and moved off to the side, taking a look to see who else was here before here. There were three of them in total, excluding Kira. Two of them were younger than her, a boy and girl. The second girl that was there seemed like she was the same age as Kira. Definitely a weird bunch.

Kira gave off a smile and a nod to everyone, introducing herself.

"My name's Kira. Nice to meet you all"

fei fei Natural Flavour Natural Flavour RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475

Last edited:
Brian moved to the side out of Kira’s way and nodded to her as if to greet her. He was a silent kind of guy excluding kids obviously he loves kids. He looked at the others before putting his hood up and taking out his phone. He checked the time before putting it away. He saw a bench about 5 feet away from the sign and sat there, he interlocked his fingers and tapped his foot, his elbows resting on his knees.

He looked around at all the others. They seemed too outgoing and vibrant for his taste, he decided to stay quiet and not talk to them. He just wanted this whole thing over with. He sat back and looked at all the people around them, most of them looked super rich and snobby in their suits and dress clothes. He kept tapping his foot and fidgeting with his fingers whilst making mental notes on each of them and how they act.​

0fb682be-21e3-4d01-afdb-cbc7a8729f3e-jpeg.645481
- SerenityVaughn -

interactions User User location — airport arrival
outfit — sunglasses, stick, high waisted denim, white-red shirt, luggage.

It was Serenity’s 4th experience on a plane. Although she turning 20 a few weeks ago, the young woman rarely travelled and the 5 hour plane ride was certainly not enjoyable, to say the least. The air around the cabin was different when high up in the skies. There was the pressure present so much so that it made her slightly nauseous when she used her abilities to connect with the stuffy atmosphere. That was something new. For most of the journey, Serenity had her earphones plugged in. Despite seated next to the window, Serenity could not enjoy the view. Not that the skies weren’t beautiful but because Serenity was blind. Her eyes failed on her since she was 10.

Finally, the plane landed. Serenity put on her shades and her walking stick. She didn’t need those, the main purpose was to portray to others that she was in fact blind. Once again, a chill brushed her skin as she connected with the air, the particles in the atmosphere radiated from her figure and returned with a reception. However, all she felt was a blur, there were too many people. It didn’t help it either by the hoards of passengers pushing her. Serenity sighed, before starting, following the flow of the crowd.

Shortly after, Serenity found herself at the exit gate. She knew that the medical trail program would have task a chauffeur. But in crowd like this it would be impossible for a sightless individual to find her destination regardless if she could manipulate air. So, Serenity did the most common sensical thing to do, ask for help. From a wisp of air her reception identified a person, near by, the only thing Serenity could tell about this person from was that they were female, at least judging by the height, hair and body build that she felt with air. This girl would feel a light blow of wind that were the cause of her powers as if someone blew softly on their hair and shoulders.

Serenity approached her and asked with a smile,”Hello ma’am, I’m trying to get to the Medical Trail crowd, could you kindly assist me?”

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
Ji-jae Li

"Anything you can do, I can do better"

Ji-ae had no idea what she was supposed to be doing. She stood in the middle of the bustling room, forcing the crowd to part around her like water encompassing a rock. Her eyes darted around, searching for any sign to tell her she was where she needed to be. Oh god… what if I took the wrong flight?

Just as the panic began to bubble inside of her, she felt a gush of wind. Curiously, Ji-ae spun around to see a strikingly different woman. Her hair was of fresh snow, which drastically contrasted her dark skin. In her right hand, she held a walking stick.

Jiji’s fingers tingled ever-so-slightly. It was the same feeling she got when-

Wait. The girl was talking to her. “Medical trial?” Jiji repeated, relief spreading across her face. “Of course. I’m actually headed there myself.” Hopefully, she’d find the place soon. Unlike the blind stranger, she had no excuse for her poor sense of direction. “Here, uh, just follow me.” Ji-ae hesitated for a moment, unsure if she should try gently tugging the woman in the right direction.

Not wanting to ask, she walked forward and sparked conversation, hoping that - if she spoke - the woman could follow her voice. “So, what’s your name? I’m Ji-ae. Or Jiji, if you’d like.” As she wandered around aimlessly, she struggled to come up with random conversation starters. She kept asking things like… “How was your flight? Where do you live? What’s your favorite c-...ar.” Yeah, she messed up badly on that last question.

After what seemed like circling the entire room twice, she finally spotted a sign that said ‘Medical Trial Participants’.

Yes!! “Here we are!” She grinned, walking alongside Serenity as they approached the man holding the sign. “We’re here for the trial.” As the man told them to wait for the others, she glanced over at the few who had gathered.

She cupped her hands behind her back, trying to ignore the fact that it now felt like someone was doing acupuncture on her arms and fingers. The girl held her head high, despite her height, as she greeted everyone. “Hello, everyone. I’m Ji-ae Li. Or Jiji. A pleasure to meet you all.”

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
cyrah rae arden
outfit
outfit here
tags
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash User User
Cyrah couldn't help but roll her eyes at the peoples' introductions. What was the point of making acquaintances when they were going to be competing against each other? Better not to talk to each other so the sting of betrayal when alliances were broken was eliminated. You're going to be the first one to be cured and then dad won't be disappointed anymore, she told herself but deep down, she didn't want to say adios to her powers. Her odd superpower was the only thing that was specific to her and untouchable by her brothers. They were something that could not be compared to her brothers and she cherished that feeling. The day that her brother had saw Sarah (name of her smarter "triplet"), she felt like a piece of her heart had been gouged out. Cyrah knew it was a piece she could never recover like the pieces of her heart that were lost when she was rebuked for getting 2nd place so she hardened her heart instead and put on her competition mask. Over the duration of the plane ride, she had told herself that if she made it through the trial faster/better than anyone else, her father would suddenly be happy with her again. She had told herself that so many times that it was ingrained in her mind, that is, until the moment she stepped off the plane. Almost all her sense of competition had vaporized and she kept telling herself she needed to win, to be the first but it had lost its meaning to her already. Just say hello, it can't hurt you you idiot, she told herself.

"Hi, I'm Cyrah," she replied sullenly to Kira and Jiji. She looked around, wondering why it was taking so long for everyone to get to the airport. (even though it was impossible to avoid being slightly late with flights) Hoping nobody would attempt to interact with her, she stuck an earbud in and pretended to bop along to music.
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 800px; height: 500px; background-color: #0E0108; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=bkgdborder] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 821px; height: 521px; padding: 10px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 25px; border: 1px solid #42B4CD; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 333px; top: 2px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 70px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #42B4CD; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 415px; height: 305px; left: 0px; top: 5px; text-align: justify; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px; color: #c699c0; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 418px; height: 342px; left: 358px; top: 130px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 239px; height: 22px; left: 448px; top: 80px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 30px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #FF0078; padding: 2px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 333px; height: 500px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://imgur.com/wgtSjmJ.png); background-size: 100%; border-right: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=pichover] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; background-color: #2B0719; border-right: 1px solid #FF0078; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 15px; line-height: 18px; color: #c699c0; padding-top: 80%; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pichover [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pichover [/script] [class=circlepic] position: absolute; width: 146px; height: 146px; left: 93.5px; top: 90px; border-radius: 100px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/HSAI3ox.png); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; top: 479px; left: 333px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #42B4CD; opacity: 0.5; [/class]
[div class=bkgdborder][div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][div class="pichover hidden"][div class=circlepic][/div]outfit: xxx

mood: irritated, exhausted

tags: none

mentions: sydney
[/div][/div]
[div class=name]june levesque[/div]
[div class=role]blood manipulation[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=textbox]The flight out of Austin that gray, bleak morning had been everything he'd never hoped for; from the moment June stepped out of his car, whatever could have gone wrong went wrong without fail, resulting in an exploded tire, several burn marks on his left hand, and a nearly missed departure due to some snot-nosed, bratty kid insisting that the man let him play with his nose ring (surprise—he didn't).

"For fuck's sakes," June grumbled to himself as the drunk couple ahead of him took their sweet time in exiting the plane. They'd been a nuisance the entire flight, pounding shots of Tito's while bragging to every uncomfortable face around them about how in love they were as newlyweds.

It taken everything in June to not send their blood rushing to their heads early on in the journey.

Despite the irritating flight, however, the bartender arrived at his destination only fifteen minutes behind schedule due to slight weather complications, and he couldn't be more ready to get his feet on the ground. Even though he flew a lot, he didn't like how dangerous the change in elevation made manipulating blood, especially when any sort of disaster meant putting everyone's lives at risk. He'd never been too big of a fan of his abilities, but that didn't mean they didn't come in handy when an occasional, obnoxious set of lovebirds was trying to get you to mix them vodka sodas on a red-eye.

By the time June made it out of the aircraft and into the main arrivals area, he was ready to call it a day. One glance at the group huddled around the chauffeur for the medical trials had him second-guessing this whole trip. Since when was this whole scheme a social event? Was he expected to make friends here, or could he just keep his headphones in and go about his business like he'd originally planned? With a deep, weary sigh, June swallowed his self-pity and made his way over to the crowd, not bothering to greet any of the young faces before addressing the chauffeur.

"June LeVesque," he deadpanned, "here for this medical trial shit." June glanced down at what appeared to be someone's kid standing not to far away and thought about toning back his language before actively choosing not to. The chauffeur nodded and scribbled something on his notepad, which June took as dismissal. Within a couple seconds, he had plugged his other earphone in and slumped against a nearby pillar, closing his eyes at long last out of exhaustion from the dreadful connecting flight.
[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox sox [/div][/div][/div]

- SerenityVaughn -

interactions User User | open to more interactions location — airport arrival
outfit — sunglasses, stick, high waisted denim, white-red shirt, luggage.

The moment of silence dragged on for quite a bit that Serenity began to think the girl had not heard her. Fortunately, the girl replied, claiming to be apart of the medical trail as well. Apparently, the girl’s name was Ji-Ae and she was a friendly one and had a lot of questions, most of which Serenity did not respond to. Instead, she briefly gave her new acquaintance her name and some polite pleasantries “Serenity, it’s pleasure to meet you,” Ji-Ae’s last question was an odd one. Cars, they were just a matter of transport and Serenity cared little about what vehicle she sat in as long as she got to the destination in time. Of course, the blind girl couldn’t see the beauty of the different array which would explain why she’d never appreciate the aesthetic of cars.

Although she could not see, her air navigation sensed that Ji-Ae had lead her about two rounds from where they started. Regardless, Serenity wordlessly followed and went with the flow. Shortly after, found herself joining the crowd of Medical Candidates. Upon hearing the others give their names to the figure at the center holding a flat piece of solid area, which she assumed was a clipboard, Serenity proceeded to do the same, “Serenity Vaughn. I’m here for the medical trail as well.” Standing rather awkwardly at a corner, Serenity waited for further instructions. Other participants had already began small conversations but the blind girl never made a move to join them as she knew that a few would rather not have someone with a disabilities like hers seen In their company. But Serenity had been blind for about half her life and seclusion was not much of a big deal and it was something she was more than used to.

Last edited:
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
cyrah rae arden
outfit
outfit here
tags
n/a
"Hey, everyone listen up!" The chauffeur clapped his hands, "We'll be leaving now, I will be back to get anyone else who is late but everyone here is leaving now so follow me." The chauffeur started walking without waiting to make sure everyone was following. He must hate his job or something, Cyrah thought. She grabbed her suitcase and hurried to catch up to the chauffeur. As he weaved through the busy crowd, Cyrah struggled to find his head. Suddenly, the chauffeur materialized out of the crowd with an agitated expression.

"C’mon guys, I don’t got much time to spare so hurry up!” Cyrah barely resisted their urge to cuss at him. Thankfully, he was finally walking a bit slower. For what seemed like an eternity, she followed the chauffeur as he zig zagged through the airport, out the door, and through the parking lot until they finally reached the coach bus that was taking them to the testing facility. Cyrah handed her luggage to the chauffeur and he loaded them into the storage area on the side of the bus. She took only her phone and earbuds and made her way into the bus, finding a seat somewhere in the middle of it.
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ca/b7/c7/cab7c7058da1bcd4376055f1a1f88c5f.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]

Mental health/Mood: Anxious

Sydney Allens

Sydney examined each participant, trying to memorize nuances of shape and colour of each individual. These could be her new friends. The different ones who were the same as her. One participant said a dirty word, and Sydney stared at him extra long.

Sydney didn't understand the social importance of not staring. Not being able to really see people's eyes as more than dark spots on faces, Sydney tended to forget that people could tell where she was staring. She couldn't tell where others were staring, so how could they tell where she was staring?

As the chauffeur told the gathered people to follow him, the crowd began to move quickly. Sydney sucked in her breath, nervously, keeping her eyes on the person closest to her, the boy who said the dirty word. But as quickly as she resolved not to lose her way, she found herself lost, not sure who she was following anymore. Everyone looked the same; yellow-orange blobs of humanity.

119774459-infrared-thermal-image-of-people-at-the-city-railway-station-on-a-cold-winter-day.jpg

She looked back and forth for about 10 seconds, and then cried out nervously for help, her voice pinching in her throat.

"Hey.... hey...!!" Sydney wrung her hands, her lip trembling, not sure how to make her voice any louder than it was. "I'm lost! Hey.... I'm... I'm lost!" Sydney just stood still, quite literally shaking in her boots.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Airport

Mentions: sox sox

Interacts: Anyone who wants to help a tiny kid out~
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Brian saw the chauffeur start leaving, so he stood up and followed closely. He rubbed his face in exhaustion and sighed “this better be over quick I need some sleep.” He bumped into people but didn’t even acknowledge them he just kept walking. He saw the chauffeur slow as he heard a girl saying “help” he turned to her quickly and approached “hello there, are you lost” he asked remembering the other boy he helped.

He crouched down to her eye level smiling reassuringly. He looked back over to the chauffeur who was now gone “aww crap” he then turned back to the girl his smile back on his face. He stood back up and hopped into the air where he saw the chauffeur in the distance “that’s good”​

[div class=mainframe]

Mental health/Mood: Surprised/happy

Sydney Allens

Sydney couldn't help the few tears escaping her eyes when she explained to the boy that she was from the medical trail and lost her way cause she couldn't see. When the boy ended up jumping above the crowd to find the way, her eyes widened and she forgot her plight for a moment.

"You can jump that high?!" She grinned, and then tried to jump that high herself, to no avail, unsurprisingly. "Do it again!"

Mentions:

Interacts: RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

- SerenityVaughn -

interactions sox sox | open to more interactions location — airport arrival
outfit — stick, high waisted denim, white-red shirt, luggage.

Sometime ago, Serenity had took out her sunglasses and stuffed it into her bag. The pair of shades had no purpose other than a beacon tellingly everyone around her that she was sightless. Time passed, Serenity would assume was about five or more minutes before the chauffeur spoke, announcing to get on the a move. She expected him to at least help a blind young woman like her the man was gone as fast as he had bellowed. Serenity let out a small frustrated sigh, her navigation never worked well in crowds.

The young woman only stood in place as she’s focused on radiating soft wisps of air that reflected tiny particles against her dark skin to the surrounding atmosphere as she tried her very best to comprehend the bustle around her. The reception soon made out a taller, buffer figure, which she assumed to bea gentlemen, under the radar to her right. I think he said his name was June Levi-something, Serenity thought. much haste, Serenity made her way towards him. As she approached, the male would feel a soft unexpected breeze as if someone was blowing lightly at them. Without asking, she grasped his forearm. The only fact that didn’t fit was how she, a blind one, know that he was there in the first place.

Apologies, June, am I right? But I can’t see and would appreciate if you could show me the way to where that chauffeur is leading us to.” Serenity explained.

Last edited:
Brian laughed and said “ok, but only once” Brian jumped again a bit higher. He then kneeled down again and said “I’m here for the medical trial too, cmon let’s go catch up to the group” he stood up and jumped again in spite of him saying he wouldn’t and saw the group getting farther away.

“They’re getting quite far away” Brian said looking down at her before looking to leave when he realized she could get lost again “here hold my hand I’ll make sure you don’t get lost again”​

[div class=mainframe]

Mental health/Mood: Happy

Sydney Allens

Sydney squealed as the boy jumped high above the crowd two more times. The fact that her rescuer openly showed his power made Sydney possibly more bubbly and talkative than she'd ever been.

"I can heat stuff up with my eyes!" She exclaimed as the boy led her through the crowd. "I can only see heat too, which is the hard part... there's too many people in here. Thanks for helping me!"

Mentions:

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

“That’s neat” Brian said grinning before hearing about the way she sees “so I guess you get lost a lot huh” Brian said getting on his toes to see the group. They were getting closer to them as he and the girl talked “so what’s your name my names Brian”

Brian decided to tell the girl what his power was “I’m really strong and it’s hard to hurt me. If I’m cold it’s easier to hurt me over when I’m warm” Brian said looking down a welcoming face. He would pull her lightly out of the way of people so it was barely noticeable to her. His protective side was peeking out a bit as he did this.​

[div class=mainframe]

Mental health/Mood: Thoughtful

Sydney Allens

Sydney watched as they passed the tall blobs of warm colour, deep in thought. "I don't end up in crowds a lot... for obvious reasons... But the medical trial people will fix my eyes soon, so it won't be a problem anymore." It was fairly disorienting, not knowing where she was going. "I'm Sydney. Nice to meet you!" replied the serious, thoughtful little girl.

Mentions:

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Brian and Sydney finally made it back to the group. Brian stayed with the girl making sure she didn’t wander off or something. He looked down at her and smiled saying “nice to meet you too!” He looked back to the chauffeur and followed a little ways behind. He yawned quietly.

“When your eyes are fixed you’ll be able to see so many vibrant colors and objects” Brian said. He patted her back before looking ahead of him again​

[div class=mainframe]

Mental health/Mood: Thoughtful

Sydney Allens

So many vibrant colours.... That sounded like heaven to Sydney.

"Will I be able to touch them too?" She asked. "All the bright things I see hurt my hands if I touch them." She looked at her hands. Others had told her that there were ugly, discoloured patches of skin and scars on her hands and arms from touching the stove and other hot things, though she couldn't see it herself.

Mentions:

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Brian saw her hands and said “yes and no the bright stuff you’re seeing is called heat the brighter it is the hotter it is and you probably shouldn’t be touching the super bright things, they could hurt you” Brian looked at her scars and smiled saying “The scars on your body can teach you things, don’t think of them as bad things think of them as lessons telling you what you can and cannot do like touching the super bright stuff”

Brian sighed as he walked seeing as how long they had been walking, but it didn’t really matter as long as they got there.​

Kira could feel the tension in the air. Not many people were keen to talking to each other. Kira said nothing more after introducing herself, finding her own spot in the area while she waited for whatever was next.

It didnt take long until the chauffeur called everyone to attention. When they began to lead the current group off, Kira made sure she had all her belongings before tagging along towards the back of the group. Their 'guide' didnt seem very enthusiastic or showed any hint of happiness, but Kira didnt say anything. As they walked, she took one last look around. She couldnt help but think about her sisters back home.

I'm sure they'll be fine. They can handle themselves.

When Kira got to the bus, she handed off her luggage to the chauffeur, keeping her backpack on her as she got on. She took a seat towards the front of the bus, looking out the window. She watched as cars went by and people walked around. Kira hoped this whole trial process wouldnt be long. She wanted to get home as soon as she could since she still had the responsibility of taking care of her siblings. Her grandparents could only do so much in their age.

Jaden Sanchez

"Sorry, it's the truth."

“What can I say, officer? It’s not my fault I have an effeminate taste.” Jaden tilted his head slightly, a small grin plastered across his face. His hand was rested on a pink suitcase, fingertips flinching in surprise at the fuzz that extended from the handle. He kept his gaze on the looming figure in front of him, eyes shifting between the man’s lips and cheeks to watch for any signs of unamusement.

The man across from him didn’t say anything, but his eyes wandered from the teenager’s monochromatic clothing to the bag. For a moment, Jaden swore the adult rose his eyebrows at the mixed matched colors. Yeah, right, he was probably thinking.

With a sigh, the officer shook his head. “Listen, kid, I believe you and all…” He paused as if to come up with believable excuse to cover for his tone that suggested otherwise. As expected, the sheriff, in fact, did not believe him. “...but that bag fits the description for missing luggage. Do you think it’s possible your bag could’ve been swapped with someone else?”

Point one for the badge.

Still, there was no turning back from this plan. His only option was to follow the plan rehearsed just 45 seconds ago. “Nope,” he drummed his fingers on the suitcase handle, “I’ve kept a good eye on this bag. I’m not trying to get my stuff stolen.” Jaden fought with himself to glance down at the face of his rundown watch. From what he gathered in his peripheral vision, there was five minutes left. “I got to go, I’m going to be late-,”

“What’s in it?” The deputy pressed again. Someone felt like doing their job today rather well.

“What?”

“What’s inside your bag.”

“Whatdya think?” Jaden snapped, clutching the handle, “Clothes.”

“You don’t mind if I double-check, do you?”

Shit. Was that legal? Jaden hesitated, his knuckles on the handle turning white.

For just a split second, the world froze. Jaden watched as the officer took a step forward, his hand outstretched. He didn’t wait for it to reach him. Jaden bolted, dragging the suitcase behind him. He shouldered people to the side, making no attempt to weave in between the crowd.

Screams, yelps, and hollers followed behind Jaden with each shove. One Bostonian man called out, “Hey I’m walkin’ here!” Another shoved him right back as if to teach him a lesson.

Jaden continued, feeling a bruise now formulating onto his shoulder. He needed someplace secluded, and fast. But this was an airport. Secluded didn’t exactly exist -- especially not with TSA, who might as well monitor the bathroom-

Wait a second, that’s it. As if by cue, the oversized RESTROOM sign was coming up. To his luck, there was a whole line of men waiting to enter the crowded stalls. Continuing with his shoving journey and varied responses, Jaden skidded into the male bathroom, more sounds of protest laced with curses, insults, and profanity for cutting.

Once inside, he beelined for a stall that was recently opened, an older man taking his time to exit. Another man, the one who was next in line before Jaden and everyone else, was beginning to make his way to the only open stall. The brunette beat him to the vacant spot, announcing something about having explosive diarrhea halfheartedly. He shut and locked the door behind him, watching the man’s face of horror just seconds before. His body vibrated as his very being unwound itself. Like a ghost, he fell through the wall and found himself outside.

With a small sigh, Jaden leaned back against the wall, catching his breath. Well, that was enough excitement for one day. He glanced down at his watch. All the other patients must’ve started loading the car by now.

He reached for the suitcase, only for his hand to grasp at air. Damn it. He must’ve forgotten to make the suitcase phase with him. Whatever. At least he still had his backpack. He hurried to the pick-up terminal, where everyone else should’ve been.

It was pretty easy to find them -- the group being as mismatched as a sock drawer. He quickly made his way onto the bus. Another teenager was already sitting down in the very front.

He sat in the seat across from hers, his legs to numb to make his away to the back, where he would have preferred to sit. The girl was staring out the window, lost in thought. There was something uncomfortable about seeing someone so serious. “You good, beanie?” He wondered, looking over at her.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling ∙
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (at the bottom : ))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back