• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 「ł₮’₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ł₦ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ」OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also Strike Strike , Your illustration to reality superpowers sounds really interesting! Most of the chars are already in or heading to the bus.

Oof! Short reply, sorry about that! I have a lot of homework. I'll do better tomorrow. I fly out saturday to home, so don't expect posts on that day :/

Idk, Serenity isn’t rash, she wouldn’t commit unless she knows what’s on the contract... fei fei what does it say?

Wingazemot Wingazemot You can have the NPC read it aloud. On the contract it says that anything that the individuals participate in is completely voluntary and they consent to letting themselves be hooked up to the simulation.

i'm pretty sure they all basically just got knocked out and woke up in a room to sign the contract

Woah, wait fei what just happened?
The last post was probably kinda confusing but everyone was in the bus and then they released some gas into it to knock everyone out. While everyone was knocked out, they were transported to the testing facility and now everyone has woken up and they are supposed to sign a consent contract stating that they willingly participate in the medical trial and consent to all the tests that will be performed on them.

Ok, guess we’ll keep waiting for a couple more days, otherwise I’ll move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back