• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ﹙ Lɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ━Iᴅᴇᴀs内部 ﹚ᴵᵍᶰᵒʳᵉ ᴾʳᵉᶠᶤˣ

sorcier

il mio fioré
16a4a4613e39162f48964910718a90da.png

large_44.png

b6d93a2e5c965b9ef60815b98e6aa410.png

Literacy ▸ I am a literate writer, yes. Enough said.
I only expect a minimum of 3 paragraphs from
my partner. Please, make sure they're of quality.
( I'll typically write more than that but I dont requ-
ire it from you. Quality over quantity. --------------)

Genders ▸ I'll willingly write as male or female.
━ I also tend to create NPC's often, for the sake of
plot progression. I'll double occasionally. Depends.

Pairings ▸ Hetero, Boys love, Yuri ; I'll do them all.
━ However, If I'm doing too much of one, I'll stray
away from it for a little while and try something else.

23b788c90366767598fe73389004b120.png

Open to discuss, add or take away from these titles.
Underline means I'm leaning towards that role, etc.
means I'm really wanting to do that idea, obvi.

I am willing to double up and play either gender for
these ideas, just communicate with me, through PMS
or HERE please. Although, PM is preferred by myself.

01/01
A murderer's journey within courting his newest victim,
whom he / she grows obsessed with. || Toxic Romance.

01/02▸ A rich, pretentious socialite hires a prostitute to pose as
his fiance for the next month. || Angst, Dark, Romance.

▸Medieval Fantasy setting of any kind, honestly. //shrug

02/02❤ ▸ A vampire lures a human to his home under the guise of
a themed party ; for a very dark reason of his own.

02/02❤Twin brothers have shared everything, their whole lives.
But when they fall for the same girl, it's the one thing
they're not willing to share. || Angst, Romance, Mature.

▸ When a runaway meets a charming, drunk prince, they
somehow end up living together. Except, he's not a prince.
He's a Host Club boy-- with a lot of jealous... "clientele."

▸ Muse A has never been a fan of idols, but when she sudd-
enly gets mixed up in a scandal with one, what the hell
is she to do?

I USUALLY CODE MY SHIT VERY PRETTY BUT LOOK,
ITS LATE AND IM TIRED, SO JUST PM ME LMAO.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in the vampire plot! I prefer to play female,but I will double,pm me if you're interested :)

Heyy,

I love the rich hiring the prostitute and the twin brothers plot. I prefer the female in both so I think we should be good.

PM me if you're still looking!

I'm terribly interested in the murderer story--a toxic romance isn't a thing I do often, but it's caught me. I also like the sound of the prostitute-fiance idea.
Also, if this isn't even a "pretty" post, I think your coded ones would break me because I completely adore the feel of this post.

Hi!
I'd love to write either the tale of two brothers or the story of the "prince."
You seem to maybe, have a little too many stories rolling around but if your free feel free to send me a message!!(:

Hi would you be interested in doing a FxF medieval fantasy rp? And would you be open to doing it on Discord? If not, that's totally cool. I'm flexible.

Hello! I'm interested in the vampire plot! I prefer to play female,but I will double,pm me if you're interested :)

Heyy,

I love the rich hiring the prostitute and the twin brothers plot. I prefer the female in both so I think we should be good.

PM me if you're still looking!

` You both are a pain in the ass. It would have just been easier to PM me, lmao.
Both ideas are closed after you guys, so congrats. I'll send ya' something soon!

I'm terribly interested in the murderer story--a toxic romance isn't a thing I do often, but it's caught me. I also like the sound of the prostitute-fiance idea.
Also, if this isn't even a "pretty" post, I think your coded ones would break me because I completely adore the feel of this post.

` Pretty words from a pretty minx. Thank you, and also-- which idea do you like more?

Hi!
I'd love to write either the tale of two brothers or the story of the "prince."
You seem to maybe, have a little too many stories rolling around but if your free feel free to send me a message!!(:

` Not taking anymore stories with the twin brothers, buuuuuuut I'm open for the host prince one,
if that's the one you meant. Itchin' to do that idea.

Hi would you be interested in doing a FxF medieval fantasy rp? And would you be open to doing it on Discord? If not, that's totally cool. I'm flexible.

` Ugh, absolutely. You are my favorite person right now! And discord is fine, but I forget
about it quite often.

is the idol roleplay free? If so I'd love to do it with you! i'll post some more messages so my pm will be open, and once it is, i'd love to discuss it more!

Hello! I noticed that your Host Club plot is still open and I would love to flesh that out with you. Unfortunately, I just recently joined and cannot send pms, so would you send me one when you get the chance? (:

Hey, if you're still looking I would love to role-play either the prostitute as fiancé or the twin brothers role-play. Both intrigue me and if they're open, please reply or PM me.

is the idol roleplay free? If so I'd love to do it with you! i'll post some more messages so my pm will be open, and once it is, i'd love to discuss it more!

Hello! I noticed that your Host Club plot is still open and I would love to flesh that out with you. Unfortunately, I just recently joined and cannot send pms, so would you send me one when you get the chance? (:

Hey, if you're still looking I would love to role-play either the prostitute as fiancé or the twin brothers role-play. Both intrigue me and if they're open, please reply or PM me.

I'll be privately messaging all of you. Look out for it, okay?

Hey! I'll send you a PM if these ideas are still on the table-- they sound so fun and I'm really interested in a lot of them, especially the ones you're craving. : ) Are you still looking for partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back