• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern L I M B O

VintageBlues

downtown queen

rDo0Wjl.gif

L I M B O

P L O T​

“Everyone fears hell, but the in between is where the worst of us dwell.”

Thirteen souls wake up surrounded by nothing but darkness and each other. They’ve found themselves in limbo; a holding place for those who are morally complex. Many of them have done terrible things in their life, but maybe those things were justified? Well, limbo was designed to figure out. What awaits these thirteen spirits is a set of moral challenges to test whether or not they’re deserving of an afterlife. After all the challenges are completed, the thirteen of them will be divided into three categories; moral, unmoral, and unforgivable.

They’re competing for a chance at redemption. Because whoever fails the trials will find themselves in a place much worse than hell. A place where there is complete and utter nothingness, like an isolated cell. Those placed in isolation will be accompanied only by their own painful memories and fears. At least in hell, they would have good company and a little warmth.

A soul placed in limbo can sometimes find their way to heaven, but only if they’re deserving. With a little hard work, they can rectify their wrongdoings on earth. But not everyone has the strength to do this…

Will they be claimed by the flames or can their souls find peace?

S I D E N O T E S​

Alright, time for a brief little run down! Basically, each character will be 'corrupt' in some sort of way, but they're not completely evil (or at least they don't seem to be). For example, character 'A' kills her father. From one angle, it seems like a monstrous thing to do but, plot twist, her father was abusive or something. So it was kind of justified. There are way more interesting and complex scenario's than that so play around with it and please be unique! This will be semi-detailed so nothing too serious but I expect at LEAST a paragraph per post (2 is preferred).

* I'll update this later with more info but bye for now because I gotta blast! Feel free to ask questions!
** also, tag some friends who you think would be interested !!

Interested, but I'm burying myself in RP. Commitment would be an issue with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back