• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kylo's Partner Search (Ignore Prefix)

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hey, everyone!
This is going to be very short and sweet!
I'm Kylo, I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now. I'm usually online most of the time and tend to respond instantly. However, I am a uni student and won't always have time to respond. I also enjoy writing so sometimes I may get a bit carried away.

Rules

- No one-liners, please. To me, it indicated that the roleplay is going nowhere.
- Let me know if you're going to disappear, I usually give people a week before I start poking around :D
- Add to the plot! Surprise me if you can! Surprises make the roleplay interesting!
- Literate Roleplayers please. It is very frustrating when people cannot use proper grammar. While I understand some people on here are from Non-English-based countries, try your best.
- No text talk. Please. Please, no text talk.

Fandoms
- Harry Potter
- Wentworth
- Sherlock
- Carmilla (Web Series)
- Marvel
- DC

I also roleplay Slice Of Life, please bring along some ideas for those because I'm fresh out!

I would also really love to try a world building roleplay. Meaning, I would love to create a world with someone and make it our own. It can be as weird and as crazy as we want it to be!

PM me if interested!

You're a monster, and I'm just a normal human. People are terrified of you. Some think it's justified. You've killed people, but only out of self defense. You just want to be included in the community. There's no other like you. You'd sad and lonely, and scared. You don't want to hurt people, but you don't want to lay down and die either, which is why you defend yourself. My character sees this though, and approaches you at some point.

Either character can be either gender. Time line is up for debate, though I'm guessing it would be a mostly realistic setting, at least in the beginning. Who knows where this one will end up.

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom I really like this plot! Is this going to be on or off-site?

Well, I figured on site? Since that's what the site is for? I think it's where I'd be most comfortable RPing. I don't want to be taken offsite and have my bank account stolen, or you find my super hero underwear collection, and sell it on eBay. You'll have to PM me, since I'm a noob :( CarmillaKarnstein CarmillaKarnstein

Users who are viewing this thread

Back