• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help krekireftw's bbcode questions

krekireftw

Mechanized Artyom
I'm not sure on the code of this. How would I get an image float to work with a image background and border?

hello !
to get an image background you would have to start with a div and then use the imagefloat!

here’s how it would look like:

Code:
[div=background: url(‘imagehere’) no-repeat; background-size: cover; padding: 5px;][imagefloat=imagehere]texttext[/imagefloat][/div]

so with the first “imagehere” in the div that says background url, you would put the image of your choice for your background image! as for the imagefloat code where it says image here, that would be your second image you would place in your code (image of your choice)

i didn’t specify height or width , but if you wanted to specify , you can place that in the div code!

i hope this helped!

edit: i just saw that you wanted a border as well! in the same div, you would write in “border: 4px double blue”

there’s different border styles but i just randomly chose double! there’s solid, double, inset, outset, groove, and ridge! i also chose a random color as well!

Last edited:
of course!

and for a color background you would use the code:
Code:
[bg=colourhere][imagefloat=right][img]image link here[/img][/imagefloat][/bg]

or if you want to use div , you would write:
Code:
[div=background-color: colorhere; padding: 5px;][imagefloat=right][img]image link here[/img][/imagefloat][/div]

Last edited:
Thank you once again. I just wanted to make sure. I'm so used to Python and C# but so unfamiliar with HTML and it's own cousins

i have never heard about python actually asddfghjkl; so i'm sure this is very new to you too ! if you have anymore inquiries let me know and i'd be glad to be of assistance!

p.s. when coding don't forget to turn off your RTE! if you don't, codes are sometimes duplicated and it can become quite messy to fix! to turn off your RTE you can click the little "gear" icon at the bar where you see all of the options for font, text size, text styles!

Thank you once again. I just wanted to make sure. I'm so used to Python and C# but so unfamiliar with HTML and it's own cousins
If you are used to imperative programming languages such as those, it's important to note that CSS and HTML are declarative markup languages: unlike the former, the code you write is only effective once all of it has been read and parsed. So view it less as a sequence of statements and more as a collection of requirements/expectations for the browser.

How have you been doing horizontal tabs? If you're using bbcode+ the script will be the same.

Hopefully I am not making much threads.

Is the font in the accordions able to be changed? Can the color of the accordion also change?

Yes, if you use the font tag and the background color tag. Just make sure that they aren't inside a declaration tag or else it won't be formatted.

Code:
[bg=#ffffff][border=0px solid #ffffff][accordion=bcenter]

{slide=center|[bg=e8e8e8][font=Roboto]Yoshi[/font][/bg]}[bg=#ffffff]

[font=Shadows Into Light Two]

[imagefloat=right][bg=#ffffff][border=12px double black]443120[/border][/bg][/imagefloat]

The number in the middle is the attachment from my pc.

Errr... I meant are you attaching the image file in the same post as the accordion. And can you put the full code, attach tag included?

Im attaching the image in the same post as the accordion, yes. It looks like this, the post so far.
Yoshi

View attachment 443120
tNgEn4T
Name
Hamando Nuboyoshi

Alias
Yoshi

Sex
Male

Occupation
Student, Violin Maker's Apprentice, Cafe Waiter

Appearance
6'0", Black hair, Blue Eyes, Pale Skin
Generally wears a black jacket with straight, black slacks and black shoes to school. Under the clean jacket is typically a bland white dress shirt. Casual wear involves a basic T-shirt of any kind, from a band to art, skinny jeans, and tennis shoes. On cold days, the casual wear simply involves the same professional looking jacket.

Personality
Yoshi is somewhat odd, as people would say. Of course, the man is not strange, he just has an odd way of thinking, and often has different view points than his peers. For example, most humans, if not all, would hate ghouls with a passion. That's where he varies, however, he doesn't necessarily reject them immediately. While he may still dislike them, he follows a philosophy and he understands the want and desire to live and survive. As a result, if he finds out someone he knows is a ghoul, and likes them enough, Yoshi doesn't report them and generally sees them as the same sort of person before the secret leaked. If anything, he's empathetic and forgiving.

Yoshi's music, and music in general, is part of his pride. Violins are one of his favorite instruments and enjoys string instruments of any kind at all. Without music, he believes, the world would be a terrible place. Pacifism, optimism, and love are all things he enjoys. It's part of the reason he dislikes the current CCG, he sees them as inhumane, cruel, and torturous. If a ghoul doesn't put up a massive threat or a large fight, he believes, the situation should be handled as swiftly and as humane as possible.

Bio
Yoshi was born too an Irish Man and a Japanese Woman on the 24th of October, 1995 in Nagano City, Nagano Prefecture. The family he was raised in was really religious, and for a long time, he followed in the footsteps of his parents. Shinto was large in his household, but like the religion itself, it didn't have an impact in his everyday life. Rather, it only had an impact on his mind. It's the largest factor to his happiness and optimism, and while most Shinto believers don't apply the philosophies to ghouls, Yoshi does. Rather, he's always thought that ghouls were always inherently good, but due to the hatred they recieve from humans and the CCG, evil spirits possess them to be themselves evil.

Because Yoshi was raised outside of Tokyo, he didn't encounter ghouls very often, but only saw them in books and the media. He was always curious and enamored with ghouls, and for most of his teenage life, went through the somewhat edgy phase of claiming ghouls were better than humans, wanting to be one, etcetera. He abandoned this thought at around the age of 15, when his Uncle, his wife, and his children, were all murdered by a group of ghouls. For the longest time, he really did despise them. That optimistic view on life burned.

For several years, he stayed like this. Moving to Tokyo for education, he was still pessimistic, angry, mad. He didn't want to budge on the thought that the world was corrupt, full of evil. He abandoned religion. Yoshi couldn't stay like that, however, his desperation pleading for a way to be happy again. This was also around the time he found out one of his closer friends was a ghoul, and admitted to how terrible it was to be one. He returned to religion, and found happiness again.

While going through his education, he often passed time by practicing on his violin. Yoshi had troubles trying to find people with similar passion and even less time with his job as a waiter. But, he eventually found someone like him. An old man with the name Haru, who was a violin maker, and overheard the playing from Yoshi's room. Haru accidentally encountered him through the hallway and took the time to compliment his skills. Yoshi thanked the old man for the compliment and was offered by Haru to be his apprentice in the Violin Making craft. Yoshi happily said yes.

It is Yoshi's fourth year in Tokyo, and so far it's been great to him. Taking standard safety precautions, going to school, so on and so on. He's still learning his craft, and has made two Violins already, which were sold to give Yoshi and good profit from his work. Lately, he's been a little anxious, but he's sure it's passed by now. As long as he didn't hate the ghouls, he thought, he wouldn't be murdered by them.
RE:BIRTH

Code:
[bg=#ffffff][border=0px solid #ffffff][accordion=bcenter]

{slide=center|[bg=e8e8e8][font=Roboto]Yoshi[/font][/bg]}[bg=#ffffff]

[font=Shadows Into Light Two]

[imagefloat=right][bg=#ffffff][border=12px double black]443120[/border][/bg][/imagefloat]

Name

Hamando Nuboyoshi

Alias

Yoshi

Sex

Male

Occupation

Student, Violin Maker's Apprentice, Cafe Waiter

Appearance

6'0", Black hair, Blue Eyes, Pale Skin

Generally wears a black jacket with straight, black slacks and black shoes to school. Under the clean jacket is typically a bland white dress shirt. Casual wear involves a basic T-shirt of any kind, from a band to art, skinny jeans, and tennis shoes. On cold days, the casual wear simply involves the same professional looking jacket.

Personality

Yoshi is somewhat odd, as people would say. Of course, the man is not strange, he just has an odd way of thinking, and often has different view points than his peers. For example, most humans, if not all, would hate ghouls with a passion. That's where he varies, however, he doesn't necessarily reject them immediately. While he may still dislike them, he follows a philosophy and he understands the want and desire to live and survive. As a result, if he finds out someone he knows is a ghoul, and likes them enough, Yoshi doesn't report them and generally sees them as the same sort of person before the secret leaked. If anything, he's empathetic and forgiving.

Yoshi's music, and music in general, is part of his pride. Violins are one of his favorite instruments and enjoys string instruments of any kind at all. Without music, he believes, the world would be a terrible place. Pacifism, optimism, and love are all things he enjoys. It's part of the reason he dislikes the current CCG, he sees them as inhumane, cruel, and torturous. If a ghoul doesn't put up a massive threat or a large fight, he believes, the situation should be handled as swiftly and as humane as possible.

Bio

Yoshi was born too an Irish Man and a Japanese Woman on the 24th of October, 1995 in Nagano City, Nagano Prefecture. The family he was raised in was really religious, and for a long time, he followed in the footsteps of his parents. Shinto was large in his household, but like the religion itself, it didn't have an impact in his everyday life. Rather, it only had an impact on his mind. It's the largest factor to his happiness and optimism, and while most Shinto believers don't apply the philosophies to ghouls, Yoshi does. Rather, he's always thought that ghouls were always inherently good, but due to the hatred they recieve from humans and the CCG, evil spirits possess them to be themselves evil.

Because Yoshi was raised outside of Tokyo, he didn't encounter ghouls very often, but only saw them in books and the media. He was always curious and enamored with ghouls, and for most of his teenage life, went through the somewhat edgy phase of claiming ghouls were better than humans, wanting to be one, etcetera. He abandoned this thought at around the age of 15, when his Uncle, his wife, and his children, were all murdered by a group of ghouls. For the longest time, he really did despise them. That optimistic view on life burned.

For several years, he stayed like this. Moving to Tokyo for education, he was still pessimistic, angry, mad. He didn't want to budge on the thought that the world was corrupt, full of evil. He abandoned religion. Yoshi couldn't stay like that, however, his desperation pleading for a way to be happy again. This was also around the time he found out one of his closer friends was a ghoul, and admitted to how terrible it was to be one. He returned to religion, and found happiness again.

While going through his education, he often passed time by practicing on his violin. Yoshi had troubles trying to find people with similar passion and even less time with his job as a waiter. But, he eventually found someone like him. An old man with the name Haru, who was a violin maker, and overheard the playing from Yoshi's room. Haru accidentally encountered him through the hallway and took the time to compliment his skills. Yoshi thanked the old man for the compliment and was offered by Haru to be his apprentice in the Violin Making craft. Yoshi happily said yes.

It is Yoshi's fourth year in Tokyo, and so far it's been great to him. Taking standard safety precautions, going to school, so on and so on. He's still learning his craft, and has made two Violins already, which were sold to give Yoshi and good profit from his work. Lately, he's been a little anxious, but he's sure it's passed by now. As long as he didn't hate the ghouls, he thought, he wouldn't be murdered by them.

RE:BIRTH

[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/bg][border=0px solid #ffffff][/border]

Err... what happened to the [attach][/attach]?
... I'll just drag Lyro Lyro in for the Attachments since I rarely ever use it.

well, what is the link you are using from imgur?

Users who are viewing this thread