• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yogurt

!! pudding !!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey hey!! i am looking for someone who would be interested in doing a kpop rp! i can do any genre and any setting, and for plot i’d prefer there to be at least a little angst to keep thinvs interesting, though i can do without that as well. a few things to know about me are:

- my timezone is cst
- i am a student and i work, so i may take a bit of time to reply but i assure you i will reply!!
- i enjoy getting to know my rp partners outside of rping with them!

things to know for roleplaying with me:

- 17+ only please (i am about to turn 18 so i would be uncomfortable rping with younger folks)
- i only do bxb and gxg rps (i have only ever done bxb though, but i am for sure down to do gxg as well!)
- semi-lit to literate rps only
- if you don’t have any plot ideas, i can always share with you some i have or we can come up with one together!

the groups i have the most experience with are:

- stray kids
- tomorrow x together
- ateez
- seventeen (the leasts experience, though i am a HUGE carat!!)

if you would like to roleplay with any group not mentioned, i would be happy to learn more about the group to do the rp with you! it might take me some time to learn about them is all.

thank you so much for reading this far! i hope i was able to pique your interest! my dms are always open ^ - ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back