• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kpop rp 1x1 longterm partners wanted!

MinnieMin99

Okay but Chogiwa tho
Hey!

So, I’ve been gone for a very long time but I recently got back into rping and I’m looking for partners who are interested.

My name is Min, first off haha, and I’m a Lit/Semi-lit writer. I usually respond pretty quickly and my responses can range from very lengthy to maybe a couple paragraphs depending on how the plot is going and such. I’m looking for long term partners so like if we finish soemthing we can come up with something new later on. I enjoy building friends this way so just keep that in mind.

As for genre and plots and ships I’m game for just about anything. I’m most familiar with romance, angst, and fluff but I have absolutely no problem with genres like mystery, fantasy, horror, etc. Just let me know and we can work out the plots and stuff together! The plots don’t have to strictly be idol based or anything I’m here for AUs and random stuff so please don’t limit yourself!

As for shippings and characters, like mentioned in the title I’m looking for kpop FCs mostly because I’ve got tons of non kpop stuff going on already and I want to get back in the groove of kpop rps which I really miss. Of course this comes with a catch though. I am a versitale person so I love all kinds of kpop groups HOWEVER I try to stray away from the typically used FCs because it’s just boring to use the same FCs over and over again. Groups I am perfectly okay with include:

-Monsta X
-NCT
-Pentagon
-B1A4
-Nine Percent
-Solo artists (Dean, Loco, Zico, Eric Nam, etc)
-Any girl groups simply because I don’t listen to many GGs so I don’t know much about them and love to learn and stuff.
*There are more to this list of course but I couldn’t think of them all atm. If you have someone in mind please suggest!

Groups I won’t do unless we come up with an amazing/interesting plot or something:

-BTS (calm down, I get it, you love your oppas but I’m sorry it’s aggravating/repetitive getting so many requests for them)
-EXO (they are my UB and I still refuse to rp them so that says a lot. Literally for the same reason above though, it’s aggravating and repetitive)
*Yeah that’s literally it. Just these two that I can think of at the moment sorry. But like I said I might reconsider depending on the ideas we come up with.

I do MxM mostly but I am definitely game for FxF and MxF as well so it’s up to you. I like mixed group ships a lot so if your trying to do one person from Monstax with a person from like Pentagon I’m very much game for that.

I have no specific plots I’m looking into right now but I will be updating this the moment I find some so if you have anything in mind please let me know. If interested in any of this drop a message in my pm’s!

Hi, I'm interested! B1A4 is one of the groups you mentioned I'd be good with trying something if you wanted.

Gosh I'm late, but I would love to rp with you, if you haven't found anyone yet! I would love a Monster X or NCT roleplay, we could also mix between those two groups if you want! :closedeyessmile:

hello there! this wasn't on your list but i just wanted to ask anyways in case they were one of the ones you forgot to mention, but are you also into wanna one?

I’m not hardcore into them but I do know them and have absolutely no problem rping them if their requested. I try my hardest to expand my knowledge of as many groups as possible 😊

Heeey, by Kpop group RP, do you mean with OCs though? (Just to double check)

I’m not hardcore into them but I do know them and have absolutely no problem rping them if their requested. I try my hardest to expand my knowledge of as many groups as possible 😊

That's great, I love Wanna One and I'll be right here if you need to ask anything about them! I'll send you a pm soon then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back