• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kpop Group

Christi

ARMY, STAY, MooMoo, My Day, iGot7, etc
Hey guys! So t s u k i t s u k i and I are making a kpop group roleplay! It will be a co-ed kpop idol group with 9-10 people at most. I prefer that the characters have at least half of any Asian race in them and any gender or sexuality is accepted! Preferably ages 17-26.
We'll be discussing the name, concept, and roles of the group later, once people join.

If you have any questions, PM me or Caitlin! And if you're interested and ready to get started, here's the link for the character sheet thread: x

I used to look down on Kpop/Kdrama rp, but since my induction into the fandom...I shall give it a shot.

Ah! right now things kinda dwindled out, I can try and get the members back and kicking again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back