• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rosiepetals

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there! thank you so much for checking out my post

i am currently searching for an oc x cc double up roleplay

first, i'll start with some info about me as a roleplayer! i have been roleplaying for around 5-6 years now and i can write quite a bit if given the time. i love ocs and exploring other peoples/my own ocs. i tend to be very hype and a best roleplay friend of mine has been exposed to me chronically simping for their ocs. haha!

i am unsure of if this will be too popular or might be considered strange, but i'd like to do a kpop roleplay. i will play the idol you like if you play the idol that i like.

most of my ocs are extra members of existing ggs :)

i would be willing to play any idol, but i will be very honest if its not someone i know well! i am most familiar with most mainstream 4th gen gg and bgs.

feel free to dm me if you're interested!

Is this still open? I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back