• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kowareta yume no gakkō (School of broken dreams)

No rush in replying but I think I'm going to turn in for the night. @Mr Swiftshots (My eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen too long. o_o')

Hoping the best for this RP! Good night! :D

I did not get your CS for Haru @thistle

Also @Mr Swiftshots I plan on having it that Erika's card she got edited and shes actually a level 10 borderlining 11 (A level not even ever on the scale) if you guys are fine with that xD

@thistle oh found it! I never got notified unfortunetly. and holy *faints*

That seems to happen occasionally, not getting notified I mean. It happened to me for 'Magic Cafe' a couple of times. Glad you like him though! :)

Also, just out of curiosity, how will you explain Erika bordering level 11 if Haru beat her? Again, only wondering how you'll work around that.

@thistle the reason Haru beat her is because she let him, shes actually at the school recruiting for her gang *^* eeyup thats what im going for. Shes judging who's strong enough to join. Her eyes are set on Akira right now. The reason she needs people is because another gang is threatening her territory and she doesn't have enough man power. She also doesn't want anyone to find out about her level or the gang unless she lets them know.

She also wants to try living the life of a normal teenage girl aswell.

@thistle Okay, be careful while you're out and about and hoping you don't end up like me with an allergic reaction of sorts on the foot xD

Let me know if you prefer shorter replies. I'm trying to keep them as small as possible though it's a bit of a challenge when you have two characters currently withone another. ^-^'

Before I start typing gibberish, I'm gonna log off for the night. :) I'll catch up with the RP tomorrow morning. Good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back