• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Korean Roleplays -OPEN-

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello RPNation Members!

It is I, Social, the one girl you probably haven't met before. I recently joined this site so I'm not very familiar with the members other than a select few. I figured this would be a great way for me to meet new people and create new plots, pairings, and have fun with 1x1s. Though me talking about what I want is a bit boring unless I somehow make it interesting? Can I do that? Possibly. Haha, I'll try. So let's get to it!

tumblr_lyyp3k4lyx1rn4djmo1_500.gif

Alright, so by now you should know that I roleplay exclusively Korean based roleplays, or with at least Korean FC's. This means that, well all of the suggested plots will be South Korean based! Wowzers! That's quite unusual for some people. Don't worry, I'm not too intense of a fan so don't feel pressured if you are new to Kpop or Kdrama. Unlike what many people think, these roleplays aren't super dramatic or strictly Kpop roleplays (i.e. exclusively rolelplays the protagonist as their FC). Those types of roleplays bother me, but I will play them as long as they get spiced up a bit. Yeah, so that was my intro... So lame Social, so lame....

tumblr_inline_mwldu79rhA1s5nr34.gif

Okay! Now we have moved onto the mood of the roleplays that I LOVE. To start I adore romance (obviously) so I am always into a romance roleplay. Prety much romance is my weakness. OML this is why I'm alone
xD . Anyways, I enjoy fluff, angst, drama, suspense, mystery, and action interwoven to my romance plots. It totally makes the roleplay interesting and unique. Character development is a huge deal for me and I simply love it. In short, I'm an easy person to please. However there will always be one drawback to roleplaying a romantic plot with me. I'm very picky about pairings both visually and personality wise. I will let you create the character you want, but sometimes I will be a bit hard to warm up to a character. This is from past roleplays so I'm hoping I won't ruin anyone's mood by not adoring an OTP. I will try my very best to satisfy you however.

tumblr_mam1d78j1H1qlgp4wo1_r1_500.gif

Plots. Wow. I'm usually horrible at these. Okay, so I won't elaborate on a plot until you have selected one. Therefore the list below is just a few personal plot favorites. Pairings can be of all pairings. I don't prefer one over the other, so don't feel pressured to pick what you think I will like.

* First love - College or High school

* Rivals - High school

*Childhood friends - Minimum ages would be high school students

*Co-workers

*Exes

*Arranged marriage

*Older younger

*Amnesiac

*Bad boy x Good girl

*Idol x Fan

*Idol x Ex

*Bad boy x Nerd

*Popular x Nerd

tumblr_mmxa2vhp0o1sqrkqfo1_500.gif

Yeah. So That's pretty much it. WAIT! Just kidding. Haha, I'm sorry, but please stick with me a little longer. So there a few basic rules I need to clarify before starting. If you could read through them, I'd be so happy!

**I can play either gender, and I can also play multiple people (two pairings)**

**I will try and respond once a day and expect something close to that for you**

**At least one paragraph is required for every post**

**Character sheets are required**

**Please don't argue, guilt trip me, or complain to me. I get annoyed with that stuff**

**Make sure to tell me if you aren't interested anymore, want to change the plot, or dropping**

**PM or thread is fine with me, I like PMs personally*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to Rpnation!

This sounds like a lot of fun. I've recently been getting into kdrama and kpop :D

I'd love to try the older younger pairing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
DisneyGirl said:
Hey, welcome to Rpnation!
This sounds like a lot of fun. I've recently been getting into kdrama and kpop :D

I'd love to try the older younger pairing :)
That sounds great! Would you like to carry the discussion over PM so we can decide on FCs, a actual full plot, and everything else?

SociallyAwkward123 said:
That sounds great! Would you like to carry the discussion over PM so we can decide on FCs, a actual full plot, and everything else?
Definitely! Feel free to pm me.

Okay, when I stumbled across your post the heavens opened up and birds began to sing ^_^

images

I am a sucker for Kdrama Sl's. I am open to any ideas, though I have been itching to play a Master's Sun or Emergency Couple sort of line if you are interested.

alskling said:
Okay, when I stumbled across your post the heavens opened up and birds began to sing ^_^
images

I am a sucker for Kdrama Sl's. I am open to any ideas, though I have been itching to play a Master's Sun or Emergency Couple sort of line if you are interested.
Want to PM to discuss?

Annyeong~

I finally found another K-pop and K-drama fans. *cry in joy*

Let's do exes or Idol x exes :D

Hello! You still open for ideas? Not every day you can track down someone doing a korean rp (i cri. so many white people....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back