• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Konoha Team 13 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Looking forward to it. Got a few...unique training methods for Gensou to try as time goes on, but will play it out a bit before. Had her make some very low-level utility Genjutsu to start, namely the Hand Seal one is something that would be easy to make, but actually very devious in how it works if used right to the point there was likely some comments/will be comments when she first shows it.

Hehee. I don't actually know much about genjutsu but it does sound interesting from what I read! It's great that everyone has their own special thing about them <3

Pretty much its illusions/sensory manipulation techniques, but is the one that takes a lot of chakra control to use compared to others.

Nice to see you all getting along! Have you guys any input or questions before I get working on the start?

Typically Genjutsu is illusionary or sensory manipulation of the perception or senses to cause panic, sleep, or even damage to the psychological health sometimes so severe that it causes damage to the physical body and nerves.

Taijutsu is basically martial arts. However the body and points of contact are enhanced by Chakra in most cases. This makes the blows highly effective and damaging. (Might Guy and Rock Lee are prime examples of this.)

I don't have any questions currently either.

And yee! That's about all I know about genjutsu! Illusions and stuff. There's a lot you can do with it. Taijutsu as well. All jutsus really lmao

Okay so I think we should flesh out if any of our characters know one another or of each other

Given we are a team i think we will have all know each other in the Academy right? Not sure if we had a Test under the Jounin yet though aka Bells etc

Actually the bell test was a unique test given by Minato and Kakashi. I'm not sure if any others had that test. I'd say they know some. But were they involved in any way, friends or associated by other means like grew up as friends or became study partners. Stuff like that

I know it was unique to a certain group, but was more i wasn't sure what the starting point will be

Im up for most things and i can go then say how they would have acted, she spent a bit of time hanging around her adoptive sister when that team were not on missions. Was likely one of the more quiet ones, reading weird things or trying things in weird ways. There was also a time within the Academy where her ability seemed to go from near the bottom to increase dramatically.

Oooo! I'm all for talking about pre-relationships and stuff. Well, pre-academy Luna mainly just followed her brother and foster family around to jobs. Probably just sitting off to the side while others worked. If she wasn't doing that, she was allowed to explore the village on her own. But she mainly would stick around the training area and the forest.

Then during the academy, she was more of a wallflower. Doesn't speak unless spoken to. And was just doing her own thing most of the time. Literally living to the beat of her own drum. She probably wouldn't have had much of an opinion of Gensou's spike in ability since she isn't really concerned about that stuff. Though I think they might get along! Luna enjoys quiet activities like reading as well.

Then for Rinka, they both seem to be reserved so I don't see them trying to talk to each other unless they got paired up and had to or something. Though she would admire her for being able to use her kekkei genkai release so soon. As Luna knows she has one of her own but just doesn't know how to use it yet/safely.

Interesting...

Given how secluded most of our characters are they will likely start to bond after joining the team then. They likely know of one another but don't know each other personally.

Ah yes. A group of socially awkward teenage girls come together and actually have to start socializing with each other sbhbjjgbs

Now... This will cause quite an interesting dynamic considering the sexual orientation of our ninja. Only one of ours is not interested in it at all due to Asexualism. So... That's may cause some funny interactions.

Yep, especially since one of their beliefs may have their Jounin being upset until it's understood/actually explained. IE her Refusal to trust/request trust.

Please remember that your characters are 12 when considering anything of a romantic nature. For my own sanity please wait until post time skip to seek out romantic pairings, I'm begging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back