• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kokoro Hall (CLOSED)

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
Recently I have watched some animes with the thematic scheme of followings the stories of people living in apartment building of sorts except it is more tight-knit and intimate than American apartment buildings. I wanted to create a roleplay based off this theme.

So the name of the building is Kokoro Hall located in the suburbs with more of a low-income residents. These residents can be students, artists in the making, models, workers, etc. This is going to be a casual rp so I will be requiring at least a paragraph for each post (5-8 sentences. Like any normal building I will be screening your applications (but I'll probably more than likely accept everyone as long as they follow the requirements needed).

Seeing as how these buildings often don't hold too many residents I will only be opening this to seven other people. I will not be reserving spots, if I do receive a larger amount of people interested in this then I shall plan out a method to accept majority of who are interested.

For this I would like you to think about having different types of people. Perhaps one is in love with a certain book (Harry Potter) and believe they are a wizard, then another could probably be a karate wannabe who tends to destroy everything. I want different personalities for this building.

So this is still an idea in the making. I was wondering to see who would be interested.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]reserve

[/QUOTE]
It's explicitly stated that I am not reserving spots, I wanted to give this like the normal feel of how someone would turn in an application to the building owner (which would be me for this roleplay) and be either accepted or rejected.

But I am glad for your interest.

Great :D

If I get three more interests I will post the thread up, invite people, friends, strangers!

giphy.gif

Yeah more people!

I'll make the thread tomorrow!

Hmmm, this seems like something I'd enjoy avidly! <3

Is it okay if I; The (marginally) great Black Masquerade, join this roleplay?

tumblr_inline_mp6xhpzOZw1qz4rgp.png

(I guess this is a thing you are doing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back