• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Knot of Time (Doctor Who and Legend of Zelda crossover)

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
With each rewind upon the clock, another 'Now' is under lock. But unlike mice who hide and wait, these streams, they bite, they fight, they break.
Opening

So, a long time ago, I was looking around fanfiction.net for any stories that might be interesting. I found a story called "Knot of Time", and it was about The Doctor finding a large disturbance in a universe's time stream (I'm not sure if it's the same universe or an alternate one) and follows it to the land of Termina, where Link has been using the power of the Goddess of Time to save the land from the moon and the Skull Kid. Link had also been seeing the effects of the knot he'd been creating as well, with objects from the destroyed future of his world manifesting in the past. It was a really cool concept, but unfortunately it never made it past the first chapter.

I was reminded of it recently, and was wondering if anyone would like to make a roleplay with this concept? I think it could be pretty fun (^.^)

I'm not very well versed in Doctor Who lore, so I'd like to play the part of Link and Tatl. I typically post anywhere from a couple of lines to a couple of paragraphs of text, and all I require from you is that you be okay with this, and have a decent grasp on spelling, grammar, and RP etiquette. I don't care about much other than those, I'm pretty light when it comes to requirements ( :P )

With that, I leave you with my favorite part of the original story.

rrrrr-RRRRrrrr...rrr-RRRRrrrr...rrrrr-RRRRrrrr... The grinding was a constant companion to the traveler as much as his vessel. Through thick and thin, the grinding would always lead his entrance and always follow his exit. It was the sound of new adventures and an encore of triumphant victories... It meant the brakes were stuck. Maybe.
Electric.Chai

Last edited by a moderator:
@Some_Bloke I know you've played The Doctor before, at least. If you don't like 1x1s that's fine, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back