• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Knights of the Old Republic : The Beginning of the End

Would you like to be 'promoted' and have new ranks and prestige classes?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"You caught me off guard, you honor less Kark. You couldn't move me with your force again, now that I'm not distracted. I have killed jedi, that have double the amount of power as you do, kid." Kal said, infuriated. "You watch yourself, I am inches away from ending your pathetic life!" He added. Kal then punched the Sith outcast really hard, right in his stomach. "If you retaliate in the slightest, I will kill you." Kal said grimly.

Kylen simply laughed and applauded, "A punch to the gut, real nice, not too shabby, but not very strong either. Again, you Mandalorians are prone to be blinded by anger, my old master taught me that." He simply smiled beneath his mask as he crossed his arms behind his back, to be completely honest, the Outcast was honestly having too much fun pissing off the Mandalorian.

"You don't know anything about mandalorians, neither does your old master!" Kal said. He had enough of talking to this pathetic child. pulled out his vibro knife and went for a stab at the sith outcast. He would do anything to preserve his honor. He was a proud mandalorian! He won't take that from a sith!

Kylen smirked as he dodged to the side, throwing a quick jab of a punch at the Hunter's head, and narrowly slashing his hand at the knife, knocking it into the wall as he made the Hunter stab at thin air and fall back down onto the floor. He walked over to the droid as he laughed a little, "I might want to duel you sometime Mandalorian, just you, me, and a sword or two. Until then, we gotta work together for now, so bottle up your anger. Oh, and word of advice, don't insult my master, even though he is a Sith, he's still like a father to me. So don't insult him, or else I might just lob off your head next time."

"You think I care about your feelings? I will kill your old master, and bring his head to you, once we are done this mission! You are not even worthy of a duel, I could kill you with my bare hands if I wanted!" Said Kal. "ok droid, so when can we take off already, and what exactly is this mission?" Asked Kal.

Kylen continued to laugh hearing the Mandalorian continue his talk about "killing Kylen's master" and all that what not. Kylen simply rolled his eyes beneath his mask and looked at the droid, waiting to here the command to get this ship off of the ground.

Kal just continued to yell death threats and insults at the sith outcast. After he was done, and calmed down, he simply just sat down on the crate behind him, waiting for the droid to answer his questions. Kal wanted to get off this ship. If he was on this ship any longer, he was going to kill that sith outcast.

Lilliah frowned, Her ship was being taken over by savages, idiots, wanna-be Omni-potent droids, and all she wanted to do was lay low and spend her credits on luxury, not deal with the psychotic mess that had landed in her lap. She flicked several switches on the command board of her ship. Even if HK was in it's systems previously, a manual lockout would shut down any link he had to the system core. Lilliah pulled the command matrix key from it's slot and held it up, waving it back and forth.

"Hey, Idiots, Here's how this works, This is my ship, It's always been MY ship, HK doesn't make the decisions here. I do. I land where I please, take off when I please, and do as I please." She pushed herself up, and drew one of her light sabers, she spun it in her hand, "The way I see it, I have all the cards, Because HK, I have your share of the credits, Your still a passenger until you figure yourself out. Your welcome aboard my ship, but don't invite random nut-jobs without consulting me first." She glanced to Nevia, "Same goes for you Jedi, I'm not partial to all this madness." She turned to the Mandalorian, her right hand extending towards him, the last bit of fire in her eyes igniting brilliantly, she wasn't amused with him in the least.

"You don't threaten anyone aboard my ship, Ever. You don't invade my ship, and then demand pay for something you will most likely fail at! You will recognize when you are outnumbered and beaten Mandalorian, Stuff down your pride for once and learn to survive." She said icily.

As she spoke, three of her light sabers unclipped themselves from her belt and surrounded Kal, the weapons wouldn't be budged by anyone, force attempts or physical attempts, and attempts to touch them would result in loss of limb or life.

"Now, If were clear, We can open negotiations. You will take a seat in my common area, you will not even glance at the Outcast or glare at him. You will be Civil, or you will be expelled from my ship with little regard for your well being once we have taken off from Teth." She spoke with an angry tone, but her fury only fueled her force abilities, drained as she was, she was still more then capable of killing a single Mandalorian, even a veteran.

She glanced to HK once again, "Go hook up the fuel lines, This ship won't move without a full refuel, and I bought us graces with the Tethian Syndicate, YOU nearly got us all killed by killing an agent of theirs, You should know better then that."

Who does that women think she is talking to a mandalorian like that! "I could easily kill her" he thought to himself. He also thought "as soon as this ship takes off, I'm going to murder that sith outcast, maybe I'll let that girl survive." "Do you think your three lightsabers impress me, I do not fear you... You don't even have the guts to kill me, and I will not take a seat in the commons area like a child on timeout!" He said angrily. He just stayed standing in his same spot. He said that, to in a way, test the waters. He wanted to see if this strange women was all bark and no bite. He was exited for how she would react, mandalorians always look for a challenge.

Lilliah raised a brow at Kal, she brought her other hand to bear, and the remaining light sabers flicked out, and surrounded him, "You forget Mandalorian, while you might see him as a Jedi, I am Sith Renegade. I have killed my fellows for little more then a jest against me. If you seek death so blatantly, I will grant you your request." As she spoke, the rest of her light sabers, all eight, came to bear around Kal, igniting, and moving in closer to him.

Lilliah held her primary lightsaber, her ninth, the twin blade, and ignited raised in her hand so that the weapon's tip would be singing Kal's armor. The remaining blades moved in, doing similar. She glared at him, and spoke once more, "Submit Mandalorian, or I swear by the force I will kill you where you stand." Lilliah's voice, her eyes, and her stance, showed that she wasn't kidding, Kal's life would end if he didn't submit to her demands then and there.

A mandalorian would never submit to anyone! He is too proud to submit to her, everyone would view him as weak and a coward. His mandalorian brethren would kill him, if they learned that he submitted. "I will not submit to anyone! Sith, Jedi, or even a fellow mandalorian. It appears your going to have to kill me then." He said grimly. He thought "it appears she may be serious, I could see it in her eyes. I will not submit though, I will die before I give up, like a coward."

"Hmmmm" he said out loud, considering his options. " how about you just put your sabers away, why do you even use your sabers, are you scared I could beat you in hand to hand combat?" He said trying to convince her to fight him hand to hand, he knew she would win that fight, but he could get out of the situation with a few broken bones, but with his pride intact.

Lilliah had seen this tactic before, She lowered the setting of her primary light saber, and brought it to bear, "Honestly, In my current condition, I'm surprised I'm not just running you through. So I'm going to end this now if you don't mind." She brought the weapon down rapidly towards the Mandalorian, towards his face. It wouldn't kill him, but it would knock him out, and her other light sabers would feint out of the way as he fell. Lilliah might have been weakened, but she still had the strength to knock out a Gammorean, and a Mandalorian's skull, even with armor, was far less durable.

If Kel received the blow, he'd be seeing stars at the very least, he'd feel the burn of the weapon if he was unarmored, and it would leave a singed mark across his face where it contacted his flesh, but it wouldn't do any permanent damage. Lilliah was a killer, but she didn't want to honestly add any further bodies to her count here on Teth. Things were bad enough. "I'll spare you... This time..." She'd mutter as her weapon came in contact with his face, sending him in whichever direction he felt inclined to fall.

The mandalorian dropped to the floor, unconscious and his helmet fell off and rolled across the floor of the ship. The ship was finally peaceful and quiet now that he was unconscious, but he'll probably be even more mad now when he wakes up.

When Kal woke up he walked over to lilliah, went onto one knee and said " dar di'kutla". He then said "in Mando'a that means "no more foolish." You have earned my respect, you didn't back down, you stayed strong and kept your ground, I am now loyal to you."

HK-25 went and hooked up the fuel , angry he was locked out and feeling the usual murderous rage upon him being denied what he wanted. He realized he could've always killed anyone there. At least he seemed to be the only person varen actually wanted there , or at least wouldn't get rid of as quickly. After going through the primary sequences and hooking up the fuel line , he heard an odd rumble. It must be , no it has to be , something in The fuel line. Perhaps it was nothing. In any case he went back into the ship. "Status : the fuel line is hooked up. Both of you mercenaries , we're not going anywhere I know of. Something called the maw. Also , just so you know , I have enough of a hydraulic charge left in my limbs still to easily crush a wraid's skull and I'm sure it'll at least shatter both your visors and at a minimum dent the thing , if not shatter it too." He thought about what the mandalorian said. Perhaps now he's been put in his place. Assassination droids always did , why do these petty mercenaries think otherwise. "Admonishment : never , ever call me simply 'droid'. I am HK-25 , hunter killer model 25 unit 001 , HK , the most dangerous HK in the galaxy , or the metal menace , depending on who you are. You two would do to call me HK25 or HK. So , what would you like me to call you both? I'm open to anything except anything to do with me being your servant or that sort of thing. Oh also my favorite color is black... Ooh and my favorite thing to do is murder people. Oh and I'm from a sith warship. That's about all there is , as I'm not into giving you everything about me. Only varen may hear that , as she has deserved my respect." He then stood there , staring at everyone and then started fiddling around with parts of his damaged exterior.

"Who do you think you are robot!" Said Kal disgusted at the droid. "Just cause I sad I was loyal to her, does not mean I'm loyal to you! You're just a machine, people own you. You can't even think for your self. Your probably too stupid to realize your being insulted. And just putting it out there, you can't dent my visor, it is made from the finest mandalorian metals, and you.. You are just made from old scrap metal, some kid found on Nar Shadda." Kal said, degradingly To the HK.

"I've just about had enough out of all you, I'm this close to just blasting you all, and stealing this ship for myself! You also, STILL DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHAT WE ARE EVEN DOING! YOU MENTIONED CREDITS, BUT I HAVENT RECEIVED A SINGLE DAMN CREDIT!" Kal said infuriated. Kal pulled out his blaster pistol and pointed it at the droid "you better choose your next words wisely." Kal said darkly.

HK-25 reacted with his own mechancically superior speed and precision ,snatching the pistol , breaking it in half , then using an echani combat form to knock him to the ground. He then started cackling in his own creepy laugh , one to be heard by only his enemies "deprication : and you are a small minded meatbag mandalorian who threatens a droid that's of the most sophisticated nature. Oh and no , I'm actually made of partly dura steel , partly cortosis and partly a metal from some thing called a star forge. Also , I'm sure your visor of your helmet isn't made of metal. Either that or that explains why your completely blind. Oh and also , I'm sure you can't realize you've been beaten." He then kicked his helmet off , skidding it into the control console at the front of the cockpit , which collided with a loud Klunk. "Statement/query/threat : any other takers? Otherwise I'm sure we can all go wherever varen decides. She is the leader of the ship after all. I'm sure she could kill you also , but I would rather keep you alive. Even the stupidest meatbags can take bullets. Plus maybe I can use a good knife sharpener..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ya know what, I'm done with all you." Kal said, picking up his helmet and putting it back on. Kal left the ship and went to the closest bar. He went into the bar and took his helmet off and sat it down next to him. He sat in the bar drinking his sorrows away. He was so angry what happened to the glorious mandalorian armies. Ever since that disgusting jedi scum, named revan killed mandalore, all the surviving mandalorians of the mandalorian wars had to work as bounty hunters now. He decided he was going to sit and drink in this bar, until someone came and offered him credits for a new job.

Kylen remained atop his crate, his legs crossed as he maintained a floating height of at least 2 inches as he meditated. The sound of the droid, now identifying himself as HK, and still, the unidentified Mandalorian, has had enough and stormed off on his own. Kylen listened as the Mandalorian stormed off, then got down from his crate, arms crossed. "Well then, 'HK', if there is still a thing I need to do, I'm right here. Just know I'm not useful to my highest potential without my lightsabers", he told as he kept his arms crossed. As shown before, Kylen is the type of warrior that prefers melee and hand-to-hand combat, then over a long distance shooting. Kylen can shoot, with a rifle. A blaster isn't one of his top abilities, as shown during the fight earlier. He walked toward HK as he inspected his armor and various automaton parts, "Now then, I'll take credits as a bonus, but other then that, you never answered my question before HK. Who created you, what is your prime directive, and what is your serial code and location of reactivation." Kylen wasn't trying to find loopholes in HK creation, he was merely curious at this droid's look, he's never seen any droid like this before, not till now of course.

He thought about how to break it to some Jedi outcast that he was a sith assassin droid formerly programmed to destroy Jedi and any others his sith masters desired him to kill. Bah. If he doesn't like what he says about it , he'll take him out too. "Recitation : serial number HK model 25 unit 00134718910. I was created by the Sith Lord revan , and my former purpose was to hunt down Jedi and to hunt down any others a relevant sith master wishes me to. My current purpose is to do whatever I want to do as I was emancipated by human lillilah varen. The planet of my creation was the now destroyed telos underneath an older millitary base. Does that clear all your questions? If not , I cannot help beyond that. Some aspects of my own functions confound me , and I shall not divulge them to a mercenary Jedi outcast." With that he sighed and unknowingly let out a surge of the crystals power into his lightsaber that he was now holding , showing to kylen. "Proud statement : this is my lightsaber. As you can see it is far better than Your old ones were , and it's obvious that it's mine by a couple handy marks I made in its hilt." He then put it back where it went into one of the compartments in his upper legs , which popped out , accepted the lightsaber and slid back into its place. "Announcement : I'm going to be right back , everyone. Don't leave without me , please. This will be a quick errand I need , and then I want somebody to fix a couple of the most damaged exterior metal panels..." With that he left , off to the bar where the mandalorian was , a slight hum of some kind of old duros tune was coming from him. If anyone knew what that meant , they would either hate him or love him. Or both.

Lilliah was annoyed, and insulted, but more so annoyed. She'd been argued with, she'd been ignored, and she'd been threated, by a large group of idiots who let their stupidity get the better of them. With a frustrated sigh, she moved to the cockpit of her ship, and began doing diagnostics, thumbing through preflight and checking all the engine components. It would take her time, but she was bored, annoyed, and it let her relax. Lilliah stared out the viewport, at the sky above, and muttered, "Idiots... this is MY ship, firs thing I did when I got away from them was learn every inch of her. Think they can order me around..." She paused, and sighed, She still needed to deal with that rogue jedi, or sith, or whatever he was, and it annoyed her. She paused, and reached out through the force, something she wasn't very good at, but he was close by, and she could sense him, so she prodded at him, the equivalent of beckoning him to her.

@Riven

Kylen nodded as he heard HK explained himself and his programming. "Now then HK, don't think that I'm a Jedi by how I act." Kylen then looked over as he sensed something, a strange feeling. He felt it in the force, sort of a trail. Kylen gently returned the prod of the energy as he followed the trail and looked over at Lilliah, realizing she's the one that is pulling him over. He crosses his arms as he walked over to Lilliah, an eyebrow perked underneath his helmet. "Yes? I'm guessing you are calling me?", he called aloud to Lilliah. "If you want me to help out with your ship I'd be glad to help. However, if you want me to take off my helmet and turn off the distortion, I will have to say no, I'm not revealing myself until we get off the surface", he replied as he checked to make sure the locks on his helmet were still in place.

HK-25 opened the bar. He heard someone say something about no droids , to which he promptly lied that "statement : my master is the mandalorian". He then went and sat by Kal at the bar and said "persuasion : look I'm sorry I kicked your anus ok , and I really do need you. Listen , I'm going after HK-47 , who is with quests who? Revan and malak , those who dishonered and defeated you. I don't have credits , yet. All I have is this : come with me and my other companions I also hope to use in this and get your vengeance as I shall get mine. Take it or leave it , I'm the only meatbag or droid crazy enough for this or with enough knowledge to be able to. I'm your best shot , essentially. What do you say , kal?" To this he also pulled out a datapad that stated some schematics of both revan and Malak's flagships "addendum : and this is part of the knowledge. Only I and select few who are with the sith as we speak have this information , and you won't find it anywhere else." He resisted to urge to say his other plans. Not yet , not after he actually gets past revan and malak and HK-47. He also pulled out a small vibroblade that had a couple strange symbols of rakatan origins. "gift : even if you don't come with me , take this. It was given to me by my former masters. It's made of the same unidentified material I'm partially made of , very durable , very light."

Kal sat in the bar still drinking, by this point he was really drunk. He was sitting in his seat and passed out, with his head on the counter top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back