• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of the Damned In-Character chat

AnthonyWrath

He whose drill will pierce the heavens

Knights of the Damned
This world where the past, present, and future collide. The Earth was once masked in a darkness so deep it was peaceful, that is until the light robbed it away. The Abyssal King has slumbered for centuries, weakened. The world has gone too long without our horror looming over it, we have been gone for long enough. For now that a new light has been cast, our shadow is reborn stronger and darker than ever before. For new sprites of dark flicker and consume more of the light the brighter it shines...

2018-10-21-15-31-45.jpg

After generations of solitude, the year is 3567, in the land of Furrion, the rich and prosperous are masters of advanced technology, while the poor farm and live in moderately and feed the rich, new potential knights have awakened their king. Now it is time to take back the world and make it in our image.

Arc 1: The Rebirth of the Dark

On a small island at the furthest corner of the world,the newest young sprites flicker eagerly, all are teleported in a poof of black smoke to the front gate of what would be their new home, "the DreadFort".

JPEG_20180219_135402.jpg

As they all stand before its magnificent gates they feel a strange calling from deep within as if it were whispering, "come in".

c02381f2697c8912e02beb076dfa52ea.jpg

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Eliasdagood Eliasdagood H HugoVodka

Last edited:
Miwato Igasuya
kagetane__1_by_laxianne-d7nbwz4.jpg
Miwato found himself on an island, facing a weird building. It was as if the building whispered to him to enter. But before he took care of that, he turned around. As he had noticed before, there were others nearby. Beings of the most various kinds, gathered here with him to face this structure. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I see you too have been brought here to this most mysterious place." A chuckle followed and Miwato took off his hat, bowing gracefully. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Miwato Igasuya. And who, if i may ask, do i have the pleasure of standing here with? " Miwato put the hat back and rose again after he had introduced himself, looking at the people as he asked them a question.

Of course, mentally Miwato was already prepared for various outcomes. Were this people hostile, it would be a snap of his finger to use his Maximum Pain. If they were not, he would inquire if they have an idea to the mysterious buildings nature. It felt like old, wicked magic. Nothing that people of this world could grasp or even value. Miwato however knew this kind of ancient energy. Most people would call it evil. Miwato felt drawn to it however. He felt it was powerful. He was sure, whatever it was could aid him in bringing the destruction to things that he was longing for. He would only have to find out how to cause its source to help him. And find out if these people here were in his way or even helpful themselves.

30629C59F1F4CEA1843ABED6DA7EBC578BC377CD

Hush now, dear. These ones will not harm you, if they are wise. You need them alive. Her devil whispers, trying to calm her down. Corrina is afraid. She doesn’t understand why she was brought to this place.

One of the strangers, a man in a smiling mask takes the opportunity to introduce himself. Miwato Igasuya… what an odd sounding name. Well, might as well go along with this. “Corrina Blackheart.” She says simply, crossing her arms as she observes the other. She doesn’t entirely trust the others, no matter what her devil says. She doesn’t know them.

SHADAMAN LeVORINE

What the..!!!” Shadaman started to look around with a face of surprise and terror. He couldn't believe that he has been transported in an unknow place and the first reasonable thought that came in his mind was: “Who did I piss off to end up here”? As the mercenary that he was, he has had to deal with a lot of persons who might have a grudge on him. Murdering and rubbing people wasn't the best way to leave good memories of him on the victims or one their relatives, but he didn't give a shit about that. A “little thing” he would say. A little typical affair to do as the good and professional worker that he is. Following the standard of an assassin, mercenary and any other filthy motherfucker that even a saint would kill. The only thing that he cared was the BIG SHINY money. Gold, Silver, Bronze. A holy trinity that he would follow until his death. Possibly in a coffin filled with such trinity. Sure, there are a lot of other valuable things in this world that he would take, but mainly these three are the ones that he loves the most. Such trinity is the key for him to access to a life full of pleasure and that's only what he wants. Enjoy his life doing anything that satisfy his desires. Even destroying the lifes of others. For him, that was a reasonable exchange to eat tasty food, sleep in a good soft bed and spend the night with some beautiful prostitutes. Usually with a big pair of milk tanks. Not soft as a good bed, but still pretty soft. That evening was going to spend the night with some elven twins that he purchased to get a service. Before to get in the bed where they were waiting him, he wanted to be cheer up for his powerful and muscular body that he has. Even if he was a mage, he was able to work out very well his body during the his years of mercenary. Using constantly his armor and doing exercices everyday improved a lot his dodge skill and he was able to become fabolous as he is now. As that wasn't enought, he decided to wear his big gauntlets and his hood to make better his image. The image of a beast. How he would say. The gauntlets had the task to give the impression to make him look stronger, while the hood had the task to create a good contrast with his tanga. Why was it really necessary? For nothing in particular, but Shadaman loves that hood and for him it's even cooler than his gauntlets.

And it was in this moment of glory that he was transported. Transported into an unknow place which could be filled with any kind of danger. Surrounded by other people who could be dangerous and be even the ones that transported him with some kind of magic. But also half naked with a hood, two gauntlets and a tanga. If that was going to be the final moment of his life, that would be very embarassing. Trying to stay focus and not let his emotions take control anymore, he posed hard with his strong body. His menacing pose was a clear way to demonstrate his dominance. Or at least, that a way to make him more serious and make them ignore the fact that he was half naked. Before that he was going to say any other word, he noticed with surprise that even the others who were around him were a bit disoriented. He started to think that maybe even these strangers ended up in this unknow place as him for unknow reasons. This was a good new considering that no one of his haters were involved but at the same time, he didn't feel very safe in that place. Very ancient. And if there is something that he learnt with all his experience, more ancient a place is and more dangerous it is. Except churces. That ones are just calm and boring for him.

Before that he was able to say anything, one of the strangers broke the silence presenting himself as Miwato Igasuya. He has also said that he was transported as well proving that his considerations were right. But his first impression of Miwato was worrying. He looked ridicolous at the eyes of Shadaman, but the mage who was in him felt something strange about Miwato. He was surely a person with powerful magical abilities and if he was specialized in the offensive ones, that would end up bad for Shadaman. Trying to not follow the instinct to tell him that he looked like a puppet, Shadaman looked at him keeping a menacing face. And keeping also menacing pose obviously.

You seem to be very calm to be someone who was transported in a such ancient and malicious place. And that way to present yourself is very suspicious to me. Too theatrical in my opinion. Maybe i'm a bit paranoid at the moment, but you're giving me the impression to be the one who is handling this show. And to be fair, i wouldn't be surprised about that considering i feel that you're a powerful mage, Mr. Miwato.
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:

5f698f27e458d14c6823b897abb63097.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Gates of Dreadfort

• Mentioned

Gates of Dreadfort

Abignail looked around quickly, taking in her new surroundings. A voice in her head asked to go inside of the Castle. Before she could answer, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." Abignail was introduced to a man in a mask and interesting magician's ensemble known as Miwato Igasuya. Why was she brought here? Who are these people? Abignail took the silent approach. Better to gain information on everyone else first.

In the dead of night, right out of his sleep, Jason Borheez was transported to the entranced of Dreadfort castle. He was set on his feet during the transportation, but this didn't stop his irritability and grogginess.
I dont care for any of this. I'm going inside. Miwato was in Jason's way and rudely he pushed past with his shoulder, bumping roughly into Miwato. At the door he heard the voice say 'come in.' He followed suit, pushing the doors open. They were surprisingly not as heavy as he would have thought.

SHADAMAN LeVORINE

Come inside”. A very deep voice sounded inside Shadaman's mind and it started to repeat itself any 3 seconds. Shadaman was taken by the emotions gain and he ended up to not focus properly anymore.

Who is this? Who is the bastard that is repeating “come inside?"

He gave a look to the other strangers but their reaction to his behavior didn't help him to figure out what was going on.

At some point, one of the strangers said “I'm going inside” and without giving a fuck he surpassed Mr. Miwato. Shadaman was shocked by the fact that the dude didn't seem a normal human. The fact that he looked like a living puppet creeped him a bit. He went then in front of the entrance door of the misterious building and with surprise, Shadaman saw the puppet man opening the big door without show any form of difficulty.

That wasn't a good view for Shadaman. Not only he had to deal with a dangerous mage, but there was even a puppet man with some sort of unhuman strenght.

The voice inside his head continued to reapet itself again and after the usual “Come inside”, he took a look to the others who remained there with him.

Why are we here? What is this place?

At that point, he looked at Miwato and pointed his finger against this one.

What is this witchcraft, mage?! Respond me!!!

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Eliasdagood Eliasdagood DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Miwato Igasuya
Miwato chuckled at the man that seemed to believe he was in charge. "I am not a mage, good sir. Neither am I the one behind all this. I am, like you and the others, wondering what the cause of this might be. Allow me one more question, however. Where are your pants?" Not paying further attention, Miwato turned to the woman that had given her name. At least one person with manners. Just as he thought that, Miwato was pushed by a shoulder. A particularly rude person had bumped his shoulder into the corrupted to push past him. Miwato was not thrown aside. While the man managed to get past him, both of them were pushed aside a bit by the other. Miwato didn´t comment, didn´t even react to that however. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Blackheart. Quite the nice sounding name, you have there.", he said.

Seemingly those people were just as lost as him. They were all cautious, they were all uncertain. They were no hindrance, at least for now. Therefore, Miwato decided to act as a team player for now. As if he intended to socialize for the sake of investigating the mysterious turn of events. "I doubt standing around here will make anything any clearer. If we want to see who is responsible here and why we are here in the first place, we will have to go inside.", he said and followed after the puppet man with another deeply disturbing and yet incredibly joyful chuckle.

022c18baf5659543a9ec24da63972af4.jpg
As they entered the doors the were greeted with a large throne room and at the middle of the room was a large pool of what looked like black water, there was an engraving on the edge of the pool in front of them reading, "Peer into the Abyss and the Abyss will peer into your very soul. " The voice once again echoing rough there minds simply saying, "...Peer... " as I beckoning them to the pool.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Eliasdagood Eliasdagood H HugoVodka

Corrina shrugs. “Fair enough. Listening to disembodied voices telling me to do things has gotten me this far.” She comments, in a sentence that definitely makes her sound insane, before following the others into the strange fortress. She looks around warily at everyone else, fully expecting to be jumped, but it’s so eerily quiet.

She walks to the pool, and crouches down, reading the engraving carefully, before chuckling, her sharpened teeth coming into view in her thoughtful grin. “My soul, is it?” She asks softly, shifting to kneel, seeing her reflection in the dark surface. “Very well then. See what you will.” At her devil’s coaxing, she even lowers the mental barriers she’s put up against other mages, leaving her mind vulnerable to attack.

Phagora had arrived late- she might have been a demon of Gluttony, but Sloth was definitely a close second among her sins. The horribly thin girl walked up to the group, seemingly paying the conversation no mind. It was probably about her, anyway- her ego wouldn't allow her to think otherwise. She took in the skull-laden décor; it was completely over-the-top, in her opinion.

"Phagora Blackspawn, Princess of Gluttony, at your service. My, but whoever did the decorating here really embraced the cliché."

Tagging:
AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

• Mentioned

Dreadfort

222388.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Dreadfort

Abignail followed the group inside as everyone slowly was drawn to the pool of black water. She too looked inside and saw only herself and the reflections of the others. Part of her wanted to touch the water, felt drawn to it. But she somehow knew better. This fear didn't seem to be shared by some of the others, however. Nothing immediately happened when the man stitched like a puppet swirled his hand inside. The ceiling was so high up she had to almost bend over backwards to see the top. It was dark, dull, depressing. The only light source coming from a few scattered torches.

The bump effected Jason more than he could have expected. The corrupted body he hit unlaced the bindings of his left shoulder. As Jason walked to the pool of water, his arm detached revealing thousands, millions of tiny hair like black metallic threads where blood, muscle, and bone should have been. Subconsciously the threads weaved wildly, pulling the arm back to the socket and restringing it back together. He continued forward as if he didnt notice any of this, because he didn't. Jason didn't feel pain like an average person would

At the pool of black water, Jason was the second or third to look into the water. It called him to peer, but he didnt see anything except himself. So he stuck his hand into the water and swirled it around, causing ripples. They smoothed out easily and the water was warm. He felt compelled to say his name: Jason Borheez. Jason's bored, he's Jason Borheez.

Last edited:
Miwato Igasuya
Miwato took a look around. It reminded him of a castle he once had on his own, with a quite similar throne room. Though the pond in the middle was what caught his attention the most. That was, until he heard a comment from the side. "Oh, a little cliche can do quite a lot for a decor. It is the right mix of unique-ness and cliche that one must find.", he told the demoness. Demons. He didnt hate all of them, but most of them were quite the same, really. This one calling herself princess of gluttony. Miwato would be polite, he had yet to see if she was just another arrogant, greedy, graceless being or if she actually held herself deserving a little more respect.

He then returned his attention to the pool. Glancing into it. "How curious. Let´s see what this does, even if i have no soul you could peer into." With this comment, once more one of his chuckles was heard. The main goal of the mad corrupted was still to gain whatever it was that controlled this place as ally to his goal. Or at least, to make them think they were an ally for a period of time, until they would stop being useful.

SHADAMAN LeVORINE

The anger which afflicted Shadaman until that moment was substituted by embarassment. Clearly the fact to be without pants with his majestic gluteus in full view wasn't helping him to give a serious impression. But trying to control his emotions, he returned serious and smiled.

Well, you wouldn't have it either if you was going to have a good time with a pair of two sexy...”

Before that he was going to end his phrase, he noticed that Miwato was ignoring him completly. Without paying any single attention to Shadaman, Miwato talked for a bit with one of the other strangers and then started to go inside the building follwing the same path of the puppet man.

What a fucking hypocrite. And am i supposed to be the rude one here? Pfff..

In that moment, the anger was substituted again but this time by concern. The thing that worried Shadaman was the fact that Miwato said that he wasn't a mage and that would mean that probably Miwato wasn't even human. For what Shadaman has known, a human wasn't able to show a magic essence as Miwato did without being a mage or a priest, and considering that he didn't look like a man of God, it was clear that he wasn't human. It was more dangerous than he thought.

The voice continued to sound again inside his head.

Come in. Come in. Come in.

Ok. Ok. Ok. OK! OK! OK! I understood! I'll enter as well, just shut the fuck up!"

With a fast walk, he went into the direction of the entrance with also the rest of the group which was remained behind as him.

Let's find out what the hell is going on here.

And at that point, he entered inside that misterious place. After a short walk, he and the rest of the group ended up inside a throne room and the curious aspect about that room was the the presence of a big pool filled with black water. And on the edge of the pool, Shadaman noticed that there was written something: “Peer into the Abyss and the Abyss will peer into your very soul.”

He wasn't in the mood to take care of such bullshits, especially if he had to touch that black water. It could be anything and taking a such risk in a situation like that it wasn't a good idea for Shadaman. At some point, the puppet man decided all the sudden to touch the water with his hand and with surprise that menacing water didn't warn his hand. Maybe it wasn't dangerous as Shadaman thought, but considering that the puppet man didn't seem human, maybe it could have different effect with different creatures. So at last, he decided completly to not touch that filthy water.

The good thing about entering in that room was the fact, that the voice in his head ended up to say the same thing over and over . But this one was substituted with an other one.

Peer. Peer. Peer. Peer. Peer.

Oh at least you are able to spell other words, misterious voice. But let me tell you that. I'm not going to touch that fucking water. I care to mantain safe my majestic ass.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:

Once they all gazed upon into the black water, the water started to ripple on its own. Subtly at first, but quickly began to ripple fast and more ferociously, until suddenly stopping completely.
Once the the water settled it began to swirl into a vortex, becoming thicker and viscous. Slowly from the from the darkness rose a tall slender figure, the dark sludge oozing off to reveal an aged man in a black cloak. Releasing a deep and low pitched sigh of relief opening his eyes to see the people in front of him, " Aaaahhhhh thank you my young children of dark, I have waited a very long time for one's such as you to release me from my aged shackles."

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof H HugoVodka Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Corrina can feel the hair on her neck standing on end, as she looks up at the man who now stands before her. She gets to her feet slowly, cautiously. “Who… are you?” She asks, hearing laughter from her devil, who seems much more excited than she’s felt him before. He seems to recognize something here, but he won’t explain it to her, waiting for the man to introduce himself.

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Dreadfort

222388.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Dreadfort

Abignail half expected the puppet to be pulled into the water once he touched it, and half expected him to be drenched in it. The water got extremely violent, causing Abignail to jump back and grab the handle of her right spear. She grew increasingly nervous, and a person rising out of the black water did not make it better. She felt something unnatural coming from him, something she had never experienced before.

Apparently all of their combined staring had unlocked something sealed away, and probably for good reasons too. She took in a deep breath, ready to fight. But soon after she began to relax in his presence. A sense of.. security that she hadn't been used to.

The water got more and more violent, so Jason pulled his arm back out of it and took a few steps back. “Who… are you?” one of the girls said to the figure. The weaver inside of Jason became more unsettled. His flesh was moving and buldging out all over, as if a giant beetle was crawling under his skin. The weaver wasn't dumb enough to attempt to take a new host on sight, but the aura about this particular person made the weaver incredibly hungry. Jason was unable to hide this desire. His eyes were wide, his tongue out licking his lips in a slow, sadistic circle. A deep growl came from him that whispered into one reply, Pow...er

SHADAMAN LeVORINE

The vision of that old man coming out from the pool put Shadaman in other state of shock. Not only the old man looked threatening at his eyes, but the magic essence around him was so strong to contaminate the air as it was a sort of toxic gas. The first contact with it started to make him feel bad at the point that he ended up to throw out. Trying to avoid to even pass out, he concentreted all his energies that he had to stay focus and stay stood. That wasn't the time to act like a douchebag, but at the same time he knew that probably as long he was with the old man..no..... ancient entity he wouldn't be able to come out from there as probably the rest of the group. His body was completly taken by the fear and he started to shake.
"What.... do-o you want from us? Why do..do yo-u..you call children of dark?"

Last edited:
MiwatoIgasuya
Miwato watched a man arise from the pool and greet them. He referred to them as young children of the dark. Young was something Miwato wouldn´t consider himself, but then again, that was all relative. Depending on how old one was, different ages could appear young in ones eyes. Seeing the reactions of the others was quite entertaining, a few of them being utterly afraid. Miwato wasnt. No, he was thrilled. This was turning out interesting.

"Well hello there. I know quite well the feeling of people trying to seal one away. Not quite comfortable.", he said and chuckled. "Now i must ask, what exactly is it the people didn´t like about you? Maybe a collaboration would be useful to both of us, is what im thinking, you know?" Miwato was hoping this man could be useful. The power he was radiating off was immense and could surely do great things for the corrupteds cause.

Phagora nodded as the figure rose from the water. Quite a nifty little trick, there. Perhaps I can learn to use it if someone decides to summon me. "I'm not sure who is the right question to be asking, my dear. I'm more concerned with what he is, apart from powerful." The demon shivered a little bit, and not entirely from cold. If as poor a mage as her could feel the might coming off of him, there was no doubting that he was a force to be reckoned with.

Moranna scoffed as she walked the halls, her cane tapping on the floor. She was tired of all of the ignorant humans. She cast her eyes to the walls and then back at her path before her. Her heels clicked alongside her cane. Within a moment she was somewhere completely different. She was stunned for only a moment before composing herself. She walked until she heard voices. She groaned softly and pinched the bridge of her nose. She really didn't want to deal with more people - human or otherwise. She stopped a moment to compose herself and cool her annoyance back into cold indifference.
She continued walking towards the voices, her heels and cane announcing her presence before she was seen. She pushed her hair to one side and smirked softly.
"I see my invitation arrived late. I do hope I'm not interrupting anything."
She looked over everyone and then her eyes landed on the eldest of all of them. She eyed the man, placing both hands on the skull of her cane, and let out a small 'hmph' as she gazed at him.

AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Shagranoz Shagranoz The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof H HugoVodka DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

The waning gibbous shined its faint reflected light brightly in the clear black sky. All of the clouds seemed to be gathering in one spot, but it was in the opposite direction of where Lucamore needed to go. His 5' beauty Tiana rested gently on his shoulder as he strolled through the grassy planes. Stalks of wheat grewrandomly out of the ground and brushed against Faezell's shoulders as he walked through. He was coming up on a cave carved into the side of a mountain. An earth demon was burrowing, making its home. A small village not too far away has been terrorized daily by this creature, demanding resources such as crops, precious metals, and even children. Faezell had been sent to exterminate the creature, and any underlings it had. Luck must have been in his favor, because he found the entrance to be unguarded, with tiny corpses. Faezell sighed and tossed the piece of wheat he had plucked to pick his teeth aside. The cave went so far into the mountain that the dim light from the moon was no longer visible. Just when Faezell was sure that the creature must be somewhere else, a gravelly, hoarse voice spoke out to him.

"You dare enter my lair, filthy half blood?"

It's nothing personal. You're a demon, I hunt demons. Everyone's got a job, right?

The demon roared at Faezell then lunged forward, attempting to pounce and devour him in one gulp, but Faezell's reflexes were sharper than that, even while his eyes were still adjusted. You really should wait till after the attack before revealing your location. He taunted the demon as he sprang backwards twice then turned and ran out of the cave. it chased him, determined to kill him for his mockery. Faezell was able to get a safe distance before he turned back to the creature. It burst out of the cave, increasing the size of the initial entrance. Wow, how did your big ass even fit in there? The demon roared again, straightening and extending its gigantic serpentine body. It stood on two legs and its body stretched at least three times the size of his sword. It had long arms that ended with claws that reached all the way back to the ground.

The demon swung its arm rapidly at Faezell, and he blocked with his sword. Oh so you're not one of the weak lesser demons. A slice like that should have taken your hand clean off. Guess I underestimated you. He slapped the arm away with the blade and pointed it at the demon. "Consider that your last mistake!" Another slash, but this time he rolled under it. You're right. Hidden Sky Magic: Thunderstorm. A gust of wind burst from him that traveled up into the atmosphere. The demon wasn't going to give him a chance to get the upper hand. It spun around in three circles, claws extended. It's long tail dragged against the ground, creating a small moat. Then it leaped into the air and came slithering down towards Faezell. He was able to dodge the arms and leap over the tail, barrel rolling out of the way of the dive attack. Clouds were forming above, and the thunder was light as raindrops trickled down. The demon slithered towards Faezell then burrowed into the ground, it's tail disappearing in a matter of seconds.

One... two..... Just as the demon burst out of the ground under him, Faezell side stepped then jumped backwards out of the way of the soon to emerge claws. The demon's whole body went into the air, rain pouring harder at this point. The moon was completely blocked from view now, crackles of thunder booming every 10 seconds. The demon burrowed into the ground again and Faezell started sprinting. Again he jumped to the side when he felt the ground underneath him start to bulge upwards. A few moments later the demon emerged, but this time Faezell swung his sword around and sliced the stomach open. Or really, part of it's lower body. It hollered in pain as it writhed around on the ground. I would have let you just drown yourself, but you're really ruining the scenery I picked out for you. I know you demons can be very thirsty. The demon rolled over and tried to burrow away, but Faezell grabbed his tail. Oh no you don't. Get back here, you! He dropped his sword and pulled with all of his might against the demon's ability to dig holes faster than Bugs Bunny, but he was losing. It dragged him slowly, his heel digging into the mud. Hidden Sky Magic: Lightning Storm!

Another gust of wind came from Faezell, making his cloak fly up above his head then softly land back down. Now streaks of white danced across the sky, the space between each thunderous boom decreased to just a couple of seconds. Half of the demon was underground, and it was gaining since Faezell was able to be pulled more easily in the mushy dirt. But after another few crackles, a bolt of lighting came crashing down. It struck Faezell, drawn by his many lightning rod daggers. This electricity transferred to the demon, but still shocked Faezell as it traveled through his hands and into the demon. He let go and let the lightning to its magic. The tail twitched violently then fell limp. Faezell chuckled and blew a breath directly upwards. The thunder stopped, the rain lightened, and the clouds began to part. Soon, the sky was back to its normal midnight beauty.

Faezell pulled the demon back out of the ground and brought his sword down on its neck, beheading the creature. He crushed its skull under his foot and pulled the beast over his shoulder with one arm, since he needed the other hand to carry Tina. This dragging would take some hours to get the body to the village, but he wanted them to know he successfully vanquished their tormentor.

89019d501bd5de1898004cea6b0d255e.jpg

3241b663dff64a22be14e665b2377ca5.jpg
H HugoVodka

The Abyssal King's return did not go unnoticed by The Zynfinite. His presence released an invisible miasma of pure evil that spread all over the world. Anyone sensitive to true negative energy would have felt the darkness as a breath on the back of their neck.

An alarm blared across Zyn Island, signalling all members to come together for discussion. Their Leader wasn't present, as always, but her voice ran through all of the halls.

Many of you members are new, and havent been exposed to this sensation before, but the Knights of the Damned have returned. They are a vile, villainous organization that desires chaos and treachery. They are a blight to everything we've worked so hard and sought to accomplish. Their leader, the Abyssal King, is rising once more.

All of you have been working hard to protect the world as much as we can, but we must do more. Now more than ever. The darrkness of the Knights will spread rapidly. Our protection only spans to the land bordering our castle. We must find more powerful members. We have to spread out to the other cities and defend them before the Knights take over.

I want most of you to be paired up and sent to every city in order to protect the civilians. The best of you must stay here and defend our home from invasion. Your Commander will make the pairs to balance your strengths and weaknesses. Protect each other and you will protect the cities. I'm always with you.

The Leader closed with the same sentence she always did, so everyone knew when she was finished speaking. Chatter broke the silence as everyone started talking about who they should be paired up with. The Commander regained control, listing who would be paired with who. There were some disagreements, but quickly the group's Executive General, Elijah Garns, resolved any problems with the pairings.

The Commander wasn't one of the most powerful members, but she had many useful skills that could provide beneficial on the field. Partnered with a celestial guardian, there would be little the two couldnt face.

Elijah had been partnered with one of the more physical supernatural members named Jezebel due to his ranged magical abilities. They were two of the strongest members of the group, but their prowess would do more good spreading out into other cities than cooped up in the castle. Everyone said their goodbyes in case this was the last time they saw each other again. Every member completely understood the danger of taking on the responsibility of purging the world of evil, and wore the cape with pride. Almost every member was willing to die if it meant freeing the world of evil.

The tall man looked over at the promising young's sprites before him and chuckled slightly, "My I really have been gone quite a while, oh well no matter. My name you need not concern yourselves with, I am The Abyssal King but you may simply refer to me as King." he said before his eyes turned towards the more worried of the bunch, "And you needn't be fearful of me, as long as you acknowledge me as your king. In doing so I will take you under my wing, open my harth and home to you, and grant you power you could only imagine." the king spoke easing any worries they may have had. The King turn his attention to Shadaman and answered, "Yes you are all my children for I see the spark darkness within all of you and I wish to nurture it. By the way son have you noticed you aren't wearing any pants, i understand I've been away for some time but I didn't think the times were this... progressive." he said in a somewhat surprised tone, " Here allow me to fix that for you. " The King waved his hand over Shadaman and suddenly all of his clothes he was wearing before materialized onto him. "There we are that's much better, now to answer your question my strangely gleeful child I cannot say for sure my memory is a bit spotty at the moment. But I suppose thats what a couple eons in the Abyss will do to you." he exclaimed in a calm all be it slightly sarcastic tone, The King could see more coming into the throne room, looking around at his old palace now covered in dust and age, " No this simply won't do for us. " he spoke under his breathe, turning towards his throne The King clapped and waved his hands across the perimeter of the room. All of the dust and wear from the ages being wiped away and made anew. "Ah now that's much better, a dark and proper place to call home." turning back to the children standing before him he spoke soft but firm,"For what felt like an eternity I was trapped in the Abyss, without my dark presence in the world I could feel the light slowly but surely return,Now you have seen a fraction of my power and you know what stands before you, so I ask you all will you kneel and stand with me so we may reclaim this world and usher in our new age of dark. Or will you reject me as your king and suffer the repercussions of your decision?"

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof H HugoVodka Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Shagranoz Shagranoz Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Abyssal King
    Moranna
    Jason's Bored Borheez

Dreadfort

222388.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Dreadfort

She didnt know what to expect when the figure emerged from the water, but surely this was not it. Promises of a better life, protection. It sounded like a gimmick. But after seeing the figure manifest clothing and completely spruce up the castle, there might be some truth to what he said.

He asked for their assistance in ushering a new age. It sounded exciting, yet for some reason Abignail was growing more anxious. Her eyes landed on the slender woman with black hair and a snake head came that walked in last. Part of her feared she was involved as well, but quickly she realized that the woman was probably just as confused as they were. Well sorry to break it to you, but I'm no ones bitch.

Abignail's attention was torn back to the puppet. As he continued, she prepared herself for what his "repercussions" would be.

Jason was unamused with the cleaning job. Enough maids and the castle would have been just as clean. He let the man finish, but his words werent resonating with Jason, or the threads. They knew it wouldnt be a benevolent being that was willing to be taken over by the weaver. But Jason's personality refused to be subjugated by any means.

Well sorry to break it to you, but I'm no ones bitch. And I've trained the blood out of my father like a pig, so I wouldn't want to be that guy.

I'm all for new age darkness and finding new victims to string up, but I will never kneel to anyone, and I recognize no 'Kings.' I'll call you, The Abyss

Jason eyed the figure and did not fear any backlash. The weaver always hungered for more power, but he would not become a servant in order to satiate that need for power. The threads writhed angrily under his skin, but he didnt notice. His attention was focused solely on abyss

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back