Knights Of Aleria-Always accepting

MatTamMax said:
I can't even imagine how that works xD
Time to expand your horizon, then

hqdefault.jpg

MrPotato said:
Hmm could I invite some shaved Japs over?
No Japanese. Only Tentacle Monsters allowed.

MatTamMax said:
But... Isn't that selfish? The others won't be able to participate then... :^
Yeah, but it's foreplay. :^)

CharmyPie said:
<3
*loving everything*
I bet you like dirty talk, you slut. I didn't wash the dishes.

Khadame said:
No Japanese. Only Tentacle Monsters allowed.
Yeah, but it's foreplay. :^)

I bet you like dirty talk, you slut. I didn't wash the dishes.
I honestly do as well... xD

Welp, it's off to bed with me... See ya'll tomorrow!

P.S Still waiting for someone to venture into my citadel xD

I've looked trough the tabs but I can't find so... In the Character Sign Up, priests are mentioned. What is their religion? Do the religion differ between species? Is any religion true, untrue, or is it somewhat vague whether or not gods exist? Can any gender be a priest? What do they do in this world religions(s)?

Sorry for the many questions.

SdrawcabDaer said:
I've looked trough the tabs but I can't find so... In the Character Sign Up, priests are mentioned. What is their religion? Do the religion differ between species? Is any religion true, untrue, or is it somewhat vague whether or not gods exist? Can any gender be a priest? What do they do in this world religions(s)?
@Wickedkent OVER HERE BOSS! :P

Eldecrok said:
SdrawcabDaer said:
Who and what they believe depends, they can make their own religion.. priests may only be male..

Eldecrok said:
@Wickedkent
Please mention the duration of the timeskip ;-;
oh and for your recent post, either make it head to te city of snow to speak with julia or have it encounter with the army to speak with jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back