Knights Of Aleria-Always accepting

Kent

Imagination will bring us everywhere
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>Talk here when you are Out Of Character. You may ask questions here, suggest something, or just simply have a conversation with your friends.</p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercenaries. Always remember of mercenaries.

I'm going to make a fairly skilled mercenary town, so watch out!

Eldecrok said:
Mercenaries. Always remember of mercenaries.
I'm going to make a fairly skilled mercenary town, so watch out!
mkay, lmao

im still waiting for the 3 extra tabs to be added, after it is added imma fill it up and we can start

Is it possible for me to fill the role of the Elven King? Or is that role reserved for someone else

@Wickedkent

Do mind that the "Machine Gun" is the equivalent to a large hand cannon, except that Metal armor cannot be penetrated and reload times are unreliable for a second shot.

Edit: Will edit CS to make note of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eldecrok said:
@Wickedkent
Do mind that the "Machine Gun" is the equivalent to a large hand cannon, except that Metal armor cannot be penetrated and reload times are unreliable for a second shot.

Edit: Will edit CS to make note of this.
You're good

So... Is my idea about the Deathless guy accepted? I wrote about him in the old thread. Also, what are the houses?

MatTamMax said:
So... Is my idea about the Deathless guy accepted? I wrote about him in the old thread. Also, what are the houses?
check the cs for houses, there would be a specific tab that would contain information about the houses.. but the admins didnt put it up yet.. yeah, you need to make your cs though

Wickedkent said:
check the cs for houses, there would be a specific tab that would contain information about the houses.. but the admins didnt put it up yet.. yeah, you need to make your cs though
Oh, ok then... But is my idea accepted? If it is I'll make a new house (it won't have any long history dou, it's just a forgotten Deathless house).

@MrPotato if you dont mind, I placed your house in Vailyn, which made you Lord of the riverlands or would you like thornvale instead? Thornvale would make you lord of the Grasslands.

Hey guys! I edited mine so that Ethan's sword would be made of Alerian steel and that the Davenports are mainly based in Vailyn! :D

Alright my CS is done @Wickedkent . Oh, by the way, can someone make their character go on an expedition or something and they eventually find my citadel by accident? Maybe Jason as he is looking for ways to expand his army?

MatTamMax said:
Alright my CS is done @Wickedkent . Oh, by the way, can someone make their character go on an expedition or something and they eventually find my citadel by accident? Maybe Jason as he is looking for ways to expand his army?
the ruins of the old citadel? is that it?

Wickedkent said:
@MrPotato if you dont mind, I placed your house in Vailyn, which made you Lord of the riverlands or would you like thornvale instead? Thornvale would make you lord of the Grasslands.
I'm fine with riverlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back