• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knights´n stuff

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Eyyy, welcome to the place of romance and fun.

My name is Denis, but you may call me the love doctor, or Denis. I'm gucci with any of those. I'm a rather active dude who plays males only, and loves cheesy romance shit.

I only have ONE pairing i wanna try. It's a Knight x Knight

Now, i only have space for 1 or 2 more RPs at the moment, so what i want YOU to do, is post the FC you are planning to use. I'll pick the ones i like the most :) Sorry for sounding like a stuck up precious little bitch d:

So, yeah. Hope this weird post can get a few hits d:

Last edited:
Look its ok if you don't want to RP with me because I'm inexperienced with tis type of roleplay. Don't worry about it!

Look its ok if you don't want to RP with me because I'm inexperienced with tis type of roleplay. Don't worry about it!

I would rather see you actually in action before judging that, but if you read my post then my idea was to chose the FC i liked the most d:

female_knight_and_griffin_by_dashinvaine-d5t0kj1.jpg

Still open, or nah? I would like to join if you're not too occupied with these other people who got here about thousands of years earlier than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back